Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 58 of 282 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I was in bed for less than ten hours. It did not take me a long time to fall asleep and I woke up once. I remember like 1% of a dream.

All I remember was that I was in an underground room then some people invaded but I was able to hide and get out of that room. I was chased (it was a big place....lots of hallways and rooms and places and doors) and I hid myself behind a small screen that was on the floor, I closed the lights before doing that, I was stressed because the place I was in was very tiny so my face was right where the screen (by screen i mean like bars....dont know if thats the correct word to use or not..) was so my face was right there.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I was in bed for less than ten hours. Did not spent too much time falling asleep but I woke up a few times. I only remember my last dream.

I had found a new place to move to. There was already someone else there and he/she/they would not move out when I arrived there but I did not care because I was so happy to finally had move out of my parents. The houses there were all next to each others, there were no room between all of them, some of them even were on top of each others. I had five clothelines, they were old tiny ropes that were help by old branches, in some places the branches were completely on the house so no rope was tied on these branches. I saw another place where I could tie a rop to have another clothelines but I had to get a tall ladder to tie that rope and had to use that ladder to put the clothes there and to get it back. It was a very dangerous place to put a ladder, not only was it high but it was not a ground that was safe so the ladder was moving almost all of the time I was on it, there too like with having the previous owner still living there I did not care, I was just too happy to be out of my parents house.

N
N
I was in bed for less than eight hours. Spent probably half of that time awake, the last time I woke up was to the sounds of my dad for a second time giving away some of our fire wood and that made me furious (i guess us spending the rest of the cold season being cold in our home will be a practice for the next cold season where i dont see how we will have wood). I do not remember any of my dreams.

N
N
I was in bed for less than nine hours. Slept most of that but woke up a few times. I remember two dreams.

All I remember from the first is that it had to do with my parents and one or more bills.

All I remember from the last is that there were an investigation. The main investigators were the two main characters from the movie Se7en. The main clue were moths but they could not find any. They were looking out a window of a building then they saw the moths, they were coming from the appartment below. They were trying to catch the more they could with their bare hands.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Interesting. The movie, "Se7en" was about the seven sins. Moths represent many things but in particular, we associate moths with an eating away at fabric (moth holes) but we don't see the damage until it is too late. What unseen thing/person is eating away at your fabric of life? Something is trying to put holes in your self-image (clothing).

Consider the traits of a moth:
*They flit to artificial light. Moths by nature use the moon to navigate by but man-made lights confuse them.
*They are fragile and short-lived. A moth, after it transforms, usually lives only about a week. It is also at the end of its lifecycle so look for an older person in your waking life who might represent this dream moth.

Moths could represent older people or old, musty ideas.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
N
N
My grandmother is very sick and hanging on for her favorite son.

The rest must be about my parents (the seeing the damage until it is too late could be me....i feel like it at the very least). They are still (because i let them...i can blame them for when i was a child but after that its my own fault) trying everything they can to damage me in any way they can (mental and money...they never hurt me physically...i remember a few times when a kid and an adult when i wished they did...i know it sounds stupid but i feel like it would of been maybe worst or at the very least easier to brake the relationships with them).

Thank you for the interpretations, this is one of the dreams I was hoping to get an interpratation of it!

{{HUGS}}

N
N
I was in bed for less than nine hours. This time I woke up less times but it took me longer to fall asleep. I remember one thing from two dreams.

In the first I only remember someone screaming.

In the last I remember watching a Judge Judy (or another trial tv show) episode.

N
N
I was in bed for less than ten hours. Slept most of it but it took me a long time to fall asleep and I woke up a few times so I am feeling tired. I remember one dream (that dream was all over the place...it will be hard i think to write it).

I was in the army. I was walking over the base and I ended up where another troop was. I saw that they were eating hamburgers and I said that I was jealous. I was told that I could eat one if I wanted to, at first I said no that I just ate but I could not resist. I ended up with a small group and someone said that if we could shut ut about something that we could all end up very rich. At first we mostly were not sure but we ended up wanting to do it. Then I had the urge to get out, we were surrounded by zombies (well people who were suffering from a virus...i knew it was about to be dangerous). I (or we...that i cant remember) had to walk where the infected were to get out of there, I could see it was starting, it did before I was able to get out but I was still able to get away without being infected. Then it was like I was watching The Simpsons (or i myself was in this...i think i may of been Lisa...i remember her mostly) they were in a car getting away and Homer had decided to drive away in mountains, mountains full of snow and trees. I remember Lisa screaming at him (i remember hearing his name when she was screaming). He was driving fast and it was a more than dangerous place to drive but he kept driving pass the trees and rocks and snow and they did not end up in an accident.

N
N
I was in bed for less than ten hours. Did not really slept well, kept on waking up from stupid dreams that I don't remember (i only remember 1 object from 1 of those dreams...i kept on thinking about that thing everytime i would wake up until that last time...before i got up i remembered something from that dream that had to do with the thing).

It was about a fryer that only needed one table spoon of oil to fry things. I did not believe that it would work and be good so I tried it with one piece of chicken and some fries and I was surprised that it did worked. The food was fried and good.

N
N
I was in bed for less than nine hours. I did not slept well again. Again slept most of the time but I kept on waking up from stupid dreams or from sounds from inside or outside. I remember one dream.

I was with a group of people and we were exploring different parts. We arrived in a gas station in the middle of a forest and a man that was with us remembered a mechanic in that garage sexually harrassing him when he was young. We all said he should confront him after he saw that he was still working there. He did but the mechanic turned it around and said that he was the one who started it. Everyone else working there (and maybe some clients too) started laughing. Next thing I remember was that the man (who was sexually harrassed) and I were in a cabin for a romantic getaway. He suddendly disappeared, after calling for him I got my cell phone and called his. When I heard that his ringtone was coming for a hiding place I knew that I had to get away. I talked to myself that I had no idea where it was coming from and that after going to the bathroom I'd look everywhere. I calmly went to the bathroom and when the door was closed I quickly opened the window and got away. I still had my cell phone in my left hand, I was only wearing a man's shirt. I ended uo in ricks then it was my old street. I tried stopping the cars that went passing by but none were stopping. I could see the people in some of the houses and I knew they too won't help me so I called 911 while running away (he was close behind). I tried hiding after going into another street while still on 911. A police car arrived when the man was about to find me (i was not hidden very well) and they stopped for me. I told them what was happening (including people not helping me).

Page 58 of 282 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.