Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 57 of 282 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 281 282
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Nancy, thank you for so diligently posting your dreams! They are filled with the workings of your complex inner life (your hopes and dreams, your relationship with your parents, etc.) I also see the farmer's market as a very, very positive sign that you soon will be attempting to nourish yourself better, more healthfully, in mind, body and spirit.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I wanted to share another dream involving my children. They are adults now but very much a part of my daily life as they live with me.

Anyway, my son has been going through some challenges at work (he and my husband are partners in business, along with two others) and the stress has been building. He often vents me to me about his concerns.

I dreamed that he and I with two others were playing a card game. It was a new game and he explained the rules to me but did not tell me all the details of the game. So, when I played my hand, I did not play the best move that I could have. He "omitted" some important details. I called him on it and he tried to weasel out of it.

When I woke up, I knew that this dream indicated that as my son vents to me, he leaves out key information that would provide me with a more balanced view of what is really going on with the business. Because of this, my advice to him really wasn't the best. I called him on it like I did in the dream and at first, he tried to sidestep the truth but finally admitted some things.

I explained that only seeing one side or blowing things out of proportion just does not serve him. He is wasting his time getting upset over half-truths. He feels happier now after admitting that things are going much better than he sometimes claims.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Lori,

I do not remember that dream entirely and I cannot recall if I did make it to the farmer's market or not. Could that mean if I did not make it that I won't make these new healthy changes?

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Oh no, it doesn't mean that at all. The dream simply reflects your plans to make these healthy changes.

Whether or not you follow through in your waking life is still up to you. Your life is created out of the choices you make and the actions you take.

Every day is a new day of creation. Be a deliberate creator. We often work in auto-pilot mode and that is the non-thinking habits we've developed without making conscious choices.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
N
I have been on an auto-pilot mode for a few weeks now, I set today as a new beginning, the new healthy habits are starting tomorrow (today is change of email address). Hopefully I won't abandon again like all the previous times!

Thank you,

Nancy xoxoxoxoxoxo

N
N
I had about nine hours in bed. Took a while to fall asleep and woke up a few times. I took about an hour before getting up. I remember one dream but barely (it was a dream that was all over the place).

I was a man living in Europe, I met a couple and told them that sometimes I let people stay in my appartment and that eventhough I knew none of them and did not try to know them before nothing bad ever happened. So I told them they could stay if they wanted to (i knew they were dangerous but they did not know i knew so i acted stupid and innocent). We all dressed our best to go out in a club. A beautiful woman came in (i thought noone would even look at me except for laughing at me...until that woman that was what was going on) and she only had eyes for me. Then I was back to being myself and I was in a train. I was running away from a man and his family and he came in the train with them. He begged me to stay and his children and dog too. They wanted to show they needed me and they had a show planned for this. It started with the dog barking and doing tricks then I heard a car engine and said a Ferrari and they were all how did you know and I said I always guess when an engine is a Ferrari. They took off a big cover and it was a red Ferrari. I was so in awe of that beautiful car. The last thing I remember is me touching the car.

N
N
I also think I dreamed that Shumi came out of his coma. It may of been a dream or me just waking up and being like a little asleep still or just me awake and imagining it.

N
N
I was in bed for less than ten hours. Spent some time to fall asleep then woke up with a very bad heartburn, I slept after that but I woke up a few times. I remember my last dream.

Me and my parents were in the house (it was here but the house was our old house and the outside was our old city). My dad tool the binoculars and started looking at what everyone else were doing. He was laughing at the neighbors he does not like and suddendly he saw others that he does not know coming home with bags of grocery, that made him angry. He started complaining that it was not fair that they would get accolades for buying local that only he should get these accolades because he was her for less time than all the people living here. He came out of the house and confronted a couple. I took the binoculars and when I saw that he went on their porch and got in their faces yelling I went over there. When I got there he was in their house yelling and in their face. I told him to stop that he was in their home and that was not okay. He then said oh of course you are always against me everyone has always been against me and then then sit on the floor like a child throwing a tantrum complaining and almost crying.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Nancy,

This may be off (I've been in and out of whatever it is I'm fighting off and THENSOME, lol...you've no idea...anywho)

Whenever I cross paths w/your dreams, what comes through me is a Soul trying to break free or that of one struggling w/material and Spiritual designation.

Each and every Soul on this material plane has an important role to play. That's why we're here - AS WELL to perfect that Soul which came here with certain talents and specialties.

I very much hope the dreams which in fact, feel more like a higher-conscience revealing itself in the midst of chaos or what it is; conditions you live, reach you (basically through that higher-conscience and guide. For whatever reason there feels a resistance and thus...they keep coming back.

I'm not saying I'm right (brother so not saying that, lol) just what it feels like...at least to me smile

How it DOES feel is, well...time to spread the wings wink

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 03/01/14 02:15 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
Elleise,

Nice to talk to you again!

I haven't had much time to look around since I have been back to see what happened when I was gone. I was hoping it was better with you, your husband and your house.

I have the feeling that my sould is dying (sad feeling) and I feel trapped with no way out. So of course I also have no energy (told Lori that i have been on autopilot for some time now). I am currently working on getting back some energy so I can do something about my situation. My body being lazy because of me then the stress brought by my parents were awful but now that I feel my soul dying it is much worst and something must be done, that's what I want to do before it is too late.

Page 57 of 282 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.