Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 55 of 282 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I was in bed for six hours and a few more minutes, it took me a while to fall asleep and I do not remember waking up once and then falling asleep again after. I woke up two minutes before the alarm clock went on and decided to stay until it did then it took me two or three more minutes to get up. I do not remember any dreams.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I've been thinking a lot about one of my mother's friends. The other day, my mother told me that she spoke with her friend who told her that she had a dream about me.

We really do connect in the ethereal realm of spirit.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
We must be, ourselves, in some sort of parallel "Vortex."

My mom sent me a Valentines package for both my husband and I but w/a letter that said, "At the same time you were emailing me, I was "snail-mailing" you. Weird hmmmmmm."

As well (after this post, I have a dream that has nothing to do w/this) what both my husband and I'm going through w/the infections and mite/virus' in the "New Bug In Town" thread in Clairvoyance...in the same letter she said she went through the same thing, some 24 yrs. ago. Exactly!

Everything, but out there she said her Dr actually said, "We didn't do right by you did we?" They put her off and called them "No See-Ums" and developed asthma or lung infections when she'd never been sickly.

I've heard twins can pick up on another's feelings and such, but Dreams? Myself, I believe it's pretty much fair game for just about everyone wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
I was in bed for seven hours and some extra minutes, it took me a long time to fall asleep but I slept all the way to my alarm clock going on, I immediately got up because I knew I would fall alseep again. I do not remember my dreams again (i was dreaming when i woke up).

N
N
I added eleven hours to the time when I went to get my bed ready and when I came back after my shower it was fifty-nine minutes later. I barely slept the whole night. I do not remember any dreams, I know I had at least one because a part of it came back to me for a little while after I woke up for the last time (i think it had to do with an aunt and her cataract surgery...but this could be me thinking this because 1 of the times i was awake trying to fall asleep my mom got a call and then she went to talk about that to my dad...this could of given me the idea i dreamed about that aunt and her operation).

N
N
I was in bed for over eight hours and I again barely slept so that means I am in an insomnia phase (at first i thought it was because i had woken up early without being in bed for so long then i thought when i had that 10 hours that it was because of the previous 2 days but now for a fourth day while being very tired im sure)! I remembered barely two dreams then I fell asleep for the few minutes before the alarm clock went on and just remembered barely one of the dreams but I do remember that last one.

A woman came out of her house at night to go to her car that was parked in front of her house but on the other side of the street. There was lots of teenagers all over the street and on the sidewalks and they were having a big loud party (i think there was fires too in barrells...not too sure though). I said to myself oh oh she is in trouble but she was not but she was mad and while she was walking she was telling them that they were stupid for being in the street and that they should get out of there, they then were mad at her and started yelling at her but she continued to her car looking straight ahead. She went in her car and drove away. Then one of them was hit by a vehicule because he like many others was in the middle of the street.

The last tiny dream was Gwen Stefani filming a new version of her first solo song (i have it in my head but cant remember the name of it) at first she did not have her famous bright red lipstick on and that was weird, when the video started being fun that lipstick appeared on her. Then it was me and I was in a building with lots of corridors and it was me doing that song. I was lipsynching and dancing with backup dancers. We were rehersing for later. Many people were around, some were working and some were celebreties. I remember seeing Tom Cruise and he looked excited to see that (at first he was laughing asking himself what i was doing since there were no cameras). So it was me walking around the corridors while singing a Gwen Stefani song and dancing with backup dancers practicising for a video later with everyone around minding their own business and Tom Cruise watching.

N
N
I finally slept! Added eleven hours to the time it was when I got my bed ready and there was ten hours and five minutes left when I came back. It did not take a long time to fall alseep and I cannot remember if I woke up or not before my alarm clock went on. It took me twenty minutes to get up (the :15 to :35 is the thing that made me remember that i had 5 minutes extra to the 10 hours). I remember a tiny portion of a dream and two dreams (the last is slipping away little by little).

In the dream I remember just a few things I was in the cowboy time, there were not a lot of houses and buildings and there was sand everywhere. I was walking and I met a man that was doing the same. That man was Christian Bale (i think thats the reason why i remember a little of that dream), he had his shirt opened and I was fixated on his chest (i remember thinking seeing the body hair and wanting to lick that chest anyway).

In the second I was getting my revenge on someone. It was a plan that looked like a James Bond movie and I executed it perfectly. I was dressed in all black, entered that huge house, killed the person I wanted to kill (a woman that was sleeping), went out that room to a basement where many body guards were, went passed them to an hallway not far from them where there were many prisoners, I asked them to be quiet and made a five minutes sign saying it without talking (the last times were said but quietly) making them believe that I was there to rescue them then I went into a small bathroom and escaped with a gun that shot a rope to another building far away. All that time Batman (Christian Bale) was behind me following me everywhere and I never realised it, he did not even tried to stop me from killing that woman, by the time I hit the basement and he could hear and see all the thugs he was scared for me (he looked like he was ready to help) and by the time of my escape he was very impressed with me.

In the last dream I was part of a dog rescue group in Austria. We found a poor mistreated dog in the middle of moutains, he had lost many of his teeth and would not want to open his eyes. He realised we were there to help and he let us. To get out we had to sit in chairs that went up the mountains then back down. I sit on the left another person (a woman i think) was on the right and the dog in the middle. Before we started moving (i just remembered that it looked like an old building when we found the dog (or where we were taking care of him..i even think we were sitting there before we ended up in the moving chairs) someone tried to pet him with one hand, that hand was an horse foot. When we were moving me and the other person were saying in another language (Austrian..we were doing our best to talk it since the dog was from there) that he would never have to come back here ever again. He slowly opened his eyes. The sight was extremely beautiful but we knew for him it was not since he suffered so much there. He looked around then looked at the person at the right of me and him then asked crying (by that time he was a man) never and he was told yes. He was crying but happy.

N
N
I slept well again. Had more than nine hours in bed, it took me a while (not hours at least) to fall asleep and I woke up at least once but not for too long. I only remember my last dream.

I was running errands with my parents in Causapscal (some if not most looked like a part of where we used to be), I asked him to let me out for a few minutes to my hairdresser's, I said I had something to ask and maybe buy for my hair. When I entered I told her that I wanted to buy an haircut for my mom's birthday (thats what i actually want to do in real life) I also told her that she was behind in the car so that if she would enter to just give her an appointment and act like I was there for something else. I was so happy when I got into the car that I gave her her gift in advance (since her birthday is in march its not that in advance...we were february in the dream too) and she took it badly. She was angry and she started to act like a child who got told no after asking for candy. I took the gift card and broke it in pieces telling her that I was done with them and that when I had found a place I could afford I would be out of there and they would never see me (my dad was out in a store when i gave the gift and that happened). I went straight to my bedroom when we came home, my mom was still angry at me and did not care at all about me ignoring them and wanting to get out of their life completely.

N
N
Had less than eight hours in bed, it took me a while to fall asleep and I woke up about two hours before my alarm clock went on (said to mylsef that i should get up since i was completely awake and itb felt like i would not fall asleep again...i of course did and was wondering what was that when the alarm clock went on). I only remember a few things of one dream (i was having a dream when the alarm clock woke me up...all i remembered after waking up from it was that it was stupid).

I was part of a crew that had to go underground to a scientist or/and army building to see what was going on. There were weird things all over the place, we could see it in some places growing and even in some places trying to touch us. We arrived in a dark room with many desks where soldiers were and they were dead. It was like they were frozen there. One who had a phone in one hand started moving, I screamed (or said) that one was alive.

N
N
I added eleven hours to the time it was when I got my bed ready and there was ten hours and some minutes when I got back in my bedroom, spent hours trying to fall asleep and woke up twice, when the alarm clock went on I decided to stay there a few minutes and fell asleep again for I think less than an half hour, got up a few minutes after waking up, I was in bed less than eleven hours. I don't remember any of my dreams.

Page 55 of 282 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.