Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I can get through about 2 sentences of your post and it's not you...it's me. I have to have my husband read it to me, unless someone says, "Please keep this private" and I'll do it, slowly. Could take a month but I'll do it.

But something you wrote...

First I didn't know Mayo was Gov. owned or backed. Is it "subisdized?"

But when I was actually there, had to wait 8 months on my HMO to even have it covered.

So, could've gone earlier, but I'd have to pay it all and I"m more like, if I don't have it, I go w/out.

Anywho...CDC does feel right, like it comes into it. But I feel it's in there because these mites/rickettes,mesquitoes, since they feed from/by the animals, pick up whatever they have and cam pass along even give a person certian types of viruses, normally associated by sexual activity.

What I don't want to happen is for childrenn or infants, to be hurt by them. They ooze from pretty much everything from the neck down,.

What I've experienced is Steroids (a shot and a box) then a cream you have to sleep in over night and wash the next morning.

10 guesses where they end up heading? "Butt" it isn't E or W and any orfice is game, ANY - fair warning wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
I'm so sorry Elleise...for some reason the spaces between my paragraphs don't take, so everything's all bunched up! I'm putting dividers in... ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; I don't think the Mayo Clinic is gov owned or anything...but they seem to parrot everything the CDC says, and most of that is malarky - when it comes to so-called "mysterious" diseases. But, yes, do have your hubby read my post to you! ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; These mites are clearly a horrific nightmare! The symptoms that you've described all match completely with my friend's in Australia. She is getting intravenous antibiotics to save her life from the Scrub Typhus. Have you been tested for it? Love and Light to you

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Oh Shannon,

No don't appologize, it's my reading. Not you.

I actually got the same feeling when I was there and when I was there, OMG...you have no idea!

Try to imagine like those lanes they put up in airports? They have these metal poles and elastic like what you wrap your ankle in? There are rooms and elevators and restaurants all in one setting. It was wierd.

You all get up at a certain hour. You have a number and kind of like an airport, you "check-in" like you're going to college and here's your schedule.

Lots of waiting and it really felt like a herd of cattle. My experience had 80% ego/20% people who cared and kids young enough to be a bouncer or something w/their feet up on their desks bobbing up and down on their leather chairs.

Shocked to say the least...it was like "Did your dad get you the job or what?"

Anyway, didn't know they had anything to do w/the gv, but I remember feeling very patronized...I'm worried we're going in the same direction w/this health-care system thingy.

Be careful...just use common sense and God willing, you'll be directed to a good doctor and if one doesn't "feel" right, like makes wierd requests...like oh you found the spider that bit you...leave it here for further testing. RUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 09/19/13 08:05 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Here's a place a person can start, if they feel they've something causing just out of the ordinary, all at the same time issues.

Even better, sadly, when/if you have a partner and they begin showing similar symptoms.

If you're up to investigating...browse. BUT, don't sit on it and do that thing where you feel like "Chicken-little" no pun intended:

"The sky is falling...The sky is falling." Something out of the sky, may be? But it's nothing to panic about. Just look into and try to think like a mite from the ground up wink

Birdmites Oh My - Really?

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 09/19/13 07:48 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Something else...

This just "popped" in.

Someone mentioned "mutated?"

Keep in mind, this/these are something to educate yourself w/!

Under the very existance of these things, much like a "chosen" article on Yahoo or whatever, could very well lie, something of an upcoming rule or regulation that eliminates people from being able to harbor, wild-life, including goats, chickens, etc, self-sustainable retainings that might "supposedly" cause "harm" to the environment...

This can go as deep as even COMPOSTING, gardening and collecting rain-waters. Anything that keeps a person going ON THEIR OWN and actually, I feel penalties and inspections coming to homes...

As such, this thing like a Smart-whatever??? Smart, washer, Smart-microwave, Smart bulbs and motiondetectors. I'd keep an eye out for these things and possibly falling in line.

I also feel those "curly-Q light-bulbs," act in one way to to save energy, efficient (so the fight for them) but they FEEL AS WELL to be somewhat of a "transmitter."

So, say they work with or along with the frequency of the Smart-whatever's, making someting easier to organize, like telephone lines work for the telephones confused

Metals w/in the whATEVER.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 09/19/13 08:27 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
P
Amoeba
Amoeba
P
I have those curly light bulbs in my house...think I'll pick up some regular bulbs when I go out.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I really don't know...

I mean, where most people rely on physical 80-95%...I'm just the opposite. I get pictures in my head or my husband tells me I say a word.

Well, regardless, they have to match up...so like if I get a picture in my head, it has to match w/say a person saying what it might be. You could have someone list off 12 different words and I'll go no...no...no...no...STOP...go back...say that again...o.k. close...no...no...and then BAM - and it goes somewhere.

So the curly q's? haven't a clue? I know just from word of mouth there's mercury in them, but they "FEEL" like they help transmit confused

Don't know, I'm even seeing houses in the future that are completely solar. Like they're glass in some way and change color depending on whether it's night time or day light.

But what's getting me are two things...one...no-one disposes anything, including batteries, correctly - so that takes me somewhere...like more regulations.

The other things that come in are like there's metals in these bulbs that float around or sort of connect the "Smart" stuff?"

Don't know if I'll ever know?

I'm still looking for a way to sleep, lol smile

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 09/21/13 10:22 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
As icky as that photo is or was - that was me.

I couldn't fathom anything worse than sitting on a fire-ant hill, but certainly found it.

How this next part comes about is kind of funny - always keep that sense of humor...just always.

So, after a "squabble" mostly stress, my husband and I had kind of an argument. He was frustrated I couldn't give him any more information and I was too tired to fight, so I said, "Could you please just leave me alone."

Well, it's like when women or men or anything keeps something inside until it bursts - gets it out...I go to write basically ending the disagreement. He comes to the writing room w/a flashlight and in his knickers.

He says, "What's this?" real quiet, almost appologetic and he's shining this spotlight on his bum.

Lol...well after feeling hurt I kind of bursted a laugh, more like I sprayed my laptop.

I said, "How fitting....A BOIL on the butt of Humanity..."

Anywhoo, it was one of those bubbles and I said:

"Victor... no Vecor...vicor...VECTORS?"

Then I say: "Ya, like in that, "Doc Martin" - Something 'Zoonosis.'"

It's a show he watches or watched, but those are the two words: Vector & Zoonosis.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 10/11/13 11:21 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
How funny! Don't you just love it when men ask us to check out things they can't see on themselves because of the location???

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Actually, yes. Or, you've got something and they do that thing, like, "Huh..." and then THEY get it themselves and it's a little different. It's kinda cute, though.

What's funny with this one (which I can't believe I can find humor) but when he asked me in the first place and he could see it, I'm like "ARE YOU NEW?!!!!?"

It was after a fight/disagreement sort of so I go on and with, "Were you not there, the entire 8 months flesh was oozing and if MEMORY serves you got them too? DROP 'EM! YES, it's one of those bubble nest thingies. Put 'ur bum in some salt water and get one of those square patch-thingies and seal it off w/a little salt."

A regular bandaid? Their friends sense the wound and get under the gap."

I wasn't the nicest I could have been. We made up and everything, but the poor guy was like..."I still don't know what a square-patch thingy is." I really felt bad for him then.

Communication 101 - "Go forth I guess with kit-gloves." smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.