Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 48 of 282 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

It was Will Smith in his character from I Am Legend. He was in a beat up car with lots of things in it but Sam was not with him. He arrived at a huge place with many buildings and people were there. On the other side of the streets from the buildings there were fields of (mainly of dust) where people were playing. Someone came up to Robert and introduced himself while the people playing all waved and he was told that he was welcomed. He was then shown the place. There were a restaurant, a few stores and he was told that they all had their private room and that there were some available and that he could choose which one he wanted. Then Robert asked about the security because he did not see anything that would show that there were any security there. The man went outside and told him that sometimes some of them were killed by the zombies and he showed the way the zombies entered, took people and went away, he explained that like it was normal. Robert did not say anything and continued looking around telling himself that since night was coming he had not choice (though he did think about just driving all night long) and he ended up looking at a mountain near one of the buildings where they had set up a blanket, he was about to say to the man that it was stupid since there were many trees and that they could walk around these mountains even during the day because there were lots of darkness in there when a dog started to bark while looking where the blanket was and suddendly all the animals in the mountain screamed and everything was silent, Then it was dark and of course all hell broke loose.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
I remember one dream.

I was an astronaut and me, two men and one German Shepherd went to the Moon after being ready. We arrived there in three days and then got our things ready for our mission. When we all were working in our spaceship I heard a strange noise and while I was trying to listen and see where it was coming from the dog who was also listening starting barking, I soon realised that it was insects so I screamed for the others to hurry and put their spacesuit on, I put the dog's suit and then mine and when everyone had theirs what seemed like millions of small bugs came out of everywhere. I hit a button and smoke came out and most were killed while all the others disappeared from where they came from. After a while we were trying to figure out what these were and how to get out of there. I was sad about that because I was thinking before this happened that I and the dog could of stayed behind in the building we were supposed to build, we would of had enough necessary things to survive until the other crew would of arrived.

N
N
I remember my last dream.

My mom was trying to get to me by telling me about what they would do if they would some day take a little vacation where we used to live and I told her calmly that what she was trying to do would not work, that I will not get worked up and I told her also that since then I was doing very good and that if she decided that it was stupid and that she wanted a relationship again with me that she would be the one who will need to take the first step. She acted like she does in real life when confronted and when she does not win which is act like a child who just been told no. Also we were in our old house but we were acting like it was our new house.

N
N
I remember one dream.

I was in The Sopranos gang, just entered it but I was not part of the mafia just their friends. Tony learned that I had a bunch of money hidden so he told me about a place that for years all of them hid their money so I said okay I'll hid mine there too. The number two (cannot recall his name in the show) gave me a car ride there and he explained how long they had been doing that and a few stories about that. I picked a spot and hid my money. I then looked around because the place fascinated me. It was an old school and I said that they should renovate it and use it but he said that they could not do it because the feds would find out about the place. We left at night, since it was an old abandoned place there were no lights but he had a flashlight with him and we found the car okay, he even shined the light on my car door so I had not problem to open the door.

N
N
I remember one dream.

That dream was weird and it left me scared and feeling weird when I woke up from it! I was with someone in what we thought was a bathroom of a subway, I was doing something with the garbage bin that was on the wall when the man I was with yelled look out, Suddendly we were on the track and a subway was coming fast. Another man appeared out of nowhere to help me by jumping on me and grabbing me to get me out of the way, we ended up on the other side of the subway track but I did not see that man coming and since the man who yelled look out was so scared I thought that what was on me was some kind of monster or something (it was like an half joke when we were in the bathroom that we were looking for an alien or something) that I took an hold of what the man who I did not know was a man very fast and by panicking and he ended up losing a leg because of this by getting it by the subway who was going by us fast. The next thing is me having lots of conscience problems with what I did and watching on television that man in a Golf tournament, he was doing fine until he was remained of his missing leg and then he just stood there and I woke up. The mood of that dream what was got me, I never had that happened in a dream before, that is why it left me scared and weird!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

In the first I was on vacation with someone (i never saw that person...dont even know if it was a man or woman) and we were staying on a little island surrounded by many islands. The water was beautiful and we spent most of our days kayaking. We decided to start changing island everyday to visit more of them before leaving. A man suggested us a beautiful little island that was surrounded by beautiful sand then in the middle of all the beautiful lush trees there was a wonderful oasis. I asked him if there was many spiders there because eventhough I wanted to go there I was afraid of the spiders that would be in the middle of the trees before reaching the oasis and he assured me that it would be no problem, he was right. We and more people found it and spent the day swimming in the oasis.

I was watching television and I saw a show that were talking about all the Fast and Furious movies, when they came to the one I haven't seen yet (the 1 where Rocky is in it) I did not want to see the clips because I haven't seen it yet but they skipped (or i looked away until they got there) to showing clips of the upcoming movie, the clip was Vinny and Paul Walker were in a plane with a uniform on and they were with a huge missile (i think it was nuclear) suddendly Vinny jumped on it, the floor door opened and the bomb with Vinny on top were launched, we saw it exploded but somehow Vinny jumped from it and without a parachute was able to reach the ground without dying and far away from the bomb so not to die from the blast.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

Rocky was in at the back of a jeep and another man was in front behind the wheel. He wanted (or both wanted...barely remember that dream) me to get in, he was The Scorpion King and I wanted to get in but said that his movie was PG13 and that I hated that because of no gore and he grabbed me and put me inside the jeep.

I was in a game with a family of four (mom, dad, teenage son, young son) in a museum (kind of like National Treasure..the movie), I had taken the upstairs part and they were downstairs. They had found the first clue and that game started to get on my nerves, when they were about to find the treasure I took off a real gun (before that i was shooting with a fake gun at the clue trying to destroy it) and killed them all starting with the young son then the parents and the teenage son. I went downstairs, they were all dead except the teenage son who had the clue. I took the clue all happy with absolutely no remorse about killing that entire family.

N
N
I only remember one dream.

My mom was juggling disposable cameras and Elmo was talking. That's all I remember!

N
N
I remember two dreams.

I was visiting Brigitte (an old friend). She was cleaning her appartmnent (which was my old house) and we were talking about what had happened to us the past years since we last saw each others. Then we got ready to go to a restaurant meet her parents. When we arrived there she told me that after she had to go meet her boyfriend and she apologised for it but I said that it was okay. Only her dad was there but she was supposed to be there in a short while. He went to his daughter first then gave me a hug and kisses on the cheeks. Then we sat down. We all were dressed like rich people because the restaurant was a five stars restaurant.

I was a kidergarden teacher in a very small town. One day in the middle of a school day the principle told me to come, I did because the students just finished something exciting and they were all calm. A woman who was a parent of a kid I had in my class was waiting for me and with an attitude she told me that everyone did not care for the way I was teaching and that I should do it like they wanted to. I told her to go to hell and I went back to my class. Not too long later her and many more people came to my house, I let them all in thinking this was funny because they were all supposed to be scary. The woman told me the same thing and I told them all that I know that I should be scared but I wasn't. They all thought it was funny then I got up and went right in the middle of them all then I said while looking straight at the woman that I was from the secret service and then started to list all my specialties in fighting and things like that. They all laughed then I took a gun and only pointed it at someone and dared anyone to take me out reminding them that I was alone and they were lots of them and that I was placed in a bad position. They all left but told me that they would be back and with a smile I said that I would be waiting. When they came back for me a bunch of college students were passing through with backpacks on and I disguised myself as one of them going out through a secret passage. A student asked me what college I was from and I said Ottawa. I ended up in a movie theatre and I went to the bathroom to change back but the student who had talked to me ended up there too.

N
N
I remember one dream.

We were in our old house but acting like we were here. My mom was outside and she called me saying there was a dog in our backyard, I looked through a window and saw a German Shepperd, I called him and he came to the window, he put a paw on the screen and I touched the paw through the screen then went outside to see him. Then my dad or mom saying here comes Toby and I saw him on the other side of the street, my parents thought it was funny because he had a huge harness on and a big bell, I did not think it was funny and I called him, he came all happy to see us.

Page 48 of 282 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.