Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 194 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 193 194
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This is the second time this has come through to me Nancy...

Your body, sleep issues, something w/carbs and sugars. I'm no expert, DR. or anything, this is just feelings. It's like a metabolism that is reving throughout the day, even if you throw in vitamins. Just something to consider...but sugar, especially actually, carb/sug seem to work in same way. I'd look into it if you can research/read...i stink right now at it, lol.

But for me, I've been on beans for like 2 weeks now. Nuts, fish, pinto beans, refried beans. I'm like I think these all have protien in them.

I go to pull anything else out and it's like arg. Also, those Boca Flamed Grilled burgers. Been eating those...have no idea, but I figure the body is a living computerized organic organism. If something says "Enter" for me anyway, I usually listen...lol, as long as it's a good thing wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Elleise,

I know that my eating habits right now suck and stops me from sleeping correctly. I also go to bed and wake up at crazy changing hours so that too does not help. And when you combine these two things with the stress it does not help either.

Like the vitamins and calciums I had stopped for a while so when I saw that I was not about to get up at better hours and eat better I figured I'd start taking these again at least.

N
N
Today I had grape juice, orange powder with water (put in the freezer to make a slushie) and Pepsi with two toasts, poutine, a pickle, pork chop leftovers and pretzels.

I also took vitamins, calciums and 330ml of water (1 cup was for the slushie).

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This really is an interesting topic. I told my Dr. recently we're a bio=chemic science project w/legs, lol. I had 2 Dr.'s, now one WONDERFUL/Beautiful inside and out, like she uses it all. Hard to find those.

Anywhoo, the first so-so Dr. actually didn't know what the term bio-chemistry was...hmmmm. That scared me a bit.

But I've been thinking a lot about this topic and Nancy, it's interesting, but I (personally feel) don't know that anyone's eating habits, "suck" not all of them.

I think the body craves things depending on your make-up but also, when something's off balance...hormones, illness, stress chemicals, seratonins, etc.

But more w/what it feels like w/you, it's the timing of the intake. We';ll talk more later smile I sent you an email BTW. Just to let you know smile

My menu though today is still body craving lots of protien. Does anyone know what exactly that does for the body, besided, burn fat/build muscle...more like health stuff?

Boca Burger, nuts, 1 liter of water, 1 diet soda, Mex/veggie casserole...tastes like something you'd eat at a football tailgate, lol. Gotta have fun wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
Karen,

I did not get that email frown! Maybe you sent it to my old address email confused? I sent you an email when I changed it, my new address is in my profile smile.

Nancy

N
N
Today I had grape juice, orange powder with water (put in the freezer for a slushie) and Pepsi with two toasts, a pickle, the rest of the pork chop leftovers, macaroni with tomato paste, fried eggs, chocolate (milk bunnies with caramel inside), white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil and butter and pretzels.

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
For breakfast I had a scrambled egg, fried tomatoes from the greenhouse, half slice of toast, watermelon chunks; for lunch soup with vermicelli, peanuts, chopped lettuce seasoned with curry powder; for dinner baked chicken leg, sweet potato and corn; for dessert homemade blueberry shortbread cookie. Weak ice tea throughout the day.

N
N
Today I had grape juice, orange powder with water (put in the freezer for a slushie) and Pepsi with two toasts with coconut spread, a sandwich (just mustard and Klik), chocolate (milk bunnies with caramel inside), a poutine and pretzels.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Susan - your meals sound so tasty!! We are inundated with tomatoes right now. They're all coming in at once, and the plants themselves are dying so I think this is their last gasp.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Nancy - your meals on the 7th sounded great! You got egg in there, and pork too! Well done!

Your body absolutely needs protein every day, to do its normal cellular repairs.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Page 26 of 194 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.