Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 194 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 193 194
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Had nice, nitrate-free hot dogs - but the beans were doused in corn syrup. Why? Why do they do this to good food?

I was out of very veggie. I do have ranch dressing now, though smile. So I just need the salad mix to start having salads again.

What did you guys have today?

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Today I had Pepsi with three fried eggs, vanilla ic cream, white rice with tomato juice, a white cup cake with butter icing and pretzels.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I don't know if anyone else does this, but I tend to have a daily menu of what my body is craving.

So, lately it's been refried beans, tomatoes, cream cheese and sharp cheddar, so I made a casserole out of it and pop a slice in the warmer.

Something else?

I don't normally crave ginger-snaps. But I've been on a heavy course of anti-bios and I'm like, HOLY COW MY TOUNGUE LOOKS LIKE IT HAS FUR GROWING ON IT!

Almost went to the Dr. AGAIN, but ate 5 ginger -snaps, 2 days in a row at night and "poof", all back to normal smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Elleise, I also ask my body what I need and that's what I eat. I used to love ginger snaps as a child.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
You know, Susan? I'm actually finding a lot of cravings, even dreams, for instance, I was eating round coins of dark chocolate.

I'm talking the almost 80-90 percent dark chocolate. I had some in the freezer I forgot about and as soon as I had a bite, I couldn't put it down. It's kind of bitter, but I'm like body you're the boss.

The next day the flu-like feeling, the aches and pains before you get sick. I felt better, energy and all. But I do find you've got to act on the cravings in the beginning rather than waiting. The effect seems stronger - with me anyway.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 09/03/13 10:47 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Yes, it is like a craving shows what is needed at that time ...

D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I have been eating a lot of fresh fruit and veggies lately from a local farmstand, plus I buy dark greens like spinach and kale to add to the nutrition. I find that when I eat healthier like this my cravings for foods like cake and ice cream go way down. I agree though, if you have a craving for something that is not so healthy you should get a good dose of it and then stop. The other week I craved some cake so I ate a good amount of it and now I don't crave it at all.

Yesterday I had half of a peanut butter sandwich, a piece of homemade zucchini bread, a banana, some peaches, a tomato sandwich, and two ears of fresh corn.

This morning I started with a tomato sandwich. I am hooked because the fresh tomatoes from the farm are so darn good! I also had some blueberries and a cup of tea.

Later I will be sauteing up some garlic with olive oil, then adding kale to wilt down with some salt and pepper and a few hot pepper flakes. I will squeeze some fresh lemon on it before eating. I will either have cannelini beans or chicken with it for some protein.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
N
N
Today I had grape juice, orange powder with water (put in the freezer for a slushie) and Pepsi with a scrambled egg, one pickle, macaroni (with cheese and tomato sauce), a white cupcake with butter icing and white uncooked potatoes (fried in vegetable oil and butter).

I also took vitamins, calciums and 330ml of water (1 cup was for the slushie).

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Dear Nancy -

That's awesome that you had the scrambled egg and pickle! Great protein in the egg smile.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
N
N
Today I had grape juice, orange powder with water (put it in a freezer for a slushie) and Pepsi with two toasts with coconut spread, pretzels, a pickle, a pork chop, chocolate (milk bunnies with caramel inside) and white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil and butter.

I also took vitamins, calciums and 330ml of water (1 cup was for the slushie).

Page 25 of 194 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.