Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 44 of 282 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I had three dreams which I barely remember and I suspect it's because it was the same dream but different every time (it was like the movie Commando).

In the first it was an home invasion. Nicole Kidman was in it again, she was all dressed in black and waiting for Arnold when he went in a special room above the attick to get some guns to defend himself and his daughter. Arnold was angry because she was the one who was behind it all. He was able to get outside to see his daughter get kidnapped, she was along with one or more dogs in a trailer and one or two old woman were driving. He was more concerned for the dog or dogs than his daughter. The woman or women driving were part of his family so he was betrayed once more.

In the second all I remember was that it had to do with the movie and Arnold again but it was different.

In the third it was me and a man trying to get to Arnold and his daughter. They were held somehwere and we were trying to find a way to break in and get them. We ended up stealing a car and going in a DMV with papers that made it seem like we just bought the car and we wanted to make it legal and it worked. Then we started to drive to Canada because this is where they were.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I had 3 dreams as well:

One had 6 or 8 men that were somehow associated w/the armed forces. They seem deceased now though. In the past one of them tried to help a woman whom was being abused or stalked. She actually went through the channels to see what a "hit?" would cost and was somewhere in the realm of 15,000. The man said, he'd do it, but didn't want the 15,000.

Dream 2: I was walking w/a Muslim woman. There were 2 different types, like they wore those head-wraps. I only remember black and white.

I was friends w/the one wearing the white headdress and had a horrible feeling about a woman she was with. I pleaded w/her just to inquire w/in. We were almost best friends as much as could be allowed.

She asked the woman wearing the black headdress, "How is it you arrived here so quickly. The woman said she was coming from the homeland, but arrived much quicker than possible.

She had some reasoning that left the woman in white confused. It didn't make sense. The woman in black was in the U.S. already and had not come from the homeland.

The next frame. The woman in black takes off her headdress and shakes her long black and curl-ish hair with her face to the wind overlooking a body of water, with a grin...the grin was like - "Yes...it's all coming together." Like everything belonged to her.

Her friend was petrified and had no idea what had been going on.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
I only remember three dreams.

I saw an episode of The Daily Show (i remember seeing Stephen Colbert but it was like a crossover) and I immediately became mad and closed my eyes not wanting to see and hear anything because I had not seen that episode yet and it had already started.

In the first I made a voyage to the galaxy to change something. I was told that it was dangerous but I thought it would not be (in my mind i had calculated and planned everything and it was like i had already done it and it had worked). So I went (looked like i floated there) to the end of the galaxy and took what looked like a nubula (sp???) and I took it with energy that came from my hands and made it appear close to Earth. I was happy that it worked and I was thinking that the people thinking it would not would look like fools. Then I tried getting back to Earth but I ended up far away again and I started freaking out but I woke up (floating in space in 1 of my fears in real life).

I was in a big spaceship with what looked to be at least ten other people and it took us more than thirty years to end up on a planet that looked like Earth. We spent that entire voyage awake (but we did not grew old at all) and when we arrived there was almost nothing left of food and everything else. So we went to look around in the planet. We found water and one washed an orange (that he had taken from our ship) in the water and Tom Cruise went to drink some of that water and when some people were telling him to wait that it could not be drinkable I took some before him and drank it. Then we realised that we had to get back to the ship fast to send a message to Earth because there were not a lot of energy left on the ship. We started to run and me and Tom Cruise are the ones who arrived first. I don't recall who made the message but in it it said that we had arrived, that it was just like Earth and that when the others would arrived we would all be half as old as they would be.

N
N
I don't remember my dreams.

N
N
I remember two dreams.

In the first I went back to my old house with a neighbor's dog from here. We went for a walk, everyone looked happy and the people who saw Toby were all in love with him, a woman even gave him a compliment. Suddendly strong wind appeared and we both were trying to go back to the house. A car came in and let us in. I sit first in it then Toby came in because he did not want to go in the car before me because he was afaid for me alone outside with that strong wind. I said thanks to the old man driving and he said that it was no problem, he looked like a psychopath but me and Toby were so thankful to not be in that dangerous weather that we ignored it. I soon realised that we had passed the house and when I told the man that he had passed it (i told him the address when he started to drive and his response was something like it did not matter that he knew or would find it easily) he continued driving. I called out for Toby and he sit up (he was laying down) I then tried to break the glass but it was unbrokable. I finally was able to break the windshield (dont remember how) and I woke up then, all I remember after breaking that windshield and before waking up is that the man was not happy.

In the last I was looking around for cheap places to stay and I finally find one. I spent the first day starting to fix and arrange it and at night I decided to go out and get something from a restaurant I haven't went to in years because there's none here. Then I was the actress from Dirty Dancing and Patrick Swayze was there too and he was also his character from the movie. We were looking for a cheap place to stay and found one. We spent the first day having sex and talking about how we would make it. The first morning I woke up before him and I got up to make the breakfast. He woke up and was looking at me with love and I did not know he was there.

N
N
I only remember two dreams.

In the first all I remember is that it was in French and it was also chaotic. Lots of actors and actresses from Quebec were in it and many more people from my province too. It looked like a television show (i recall telling myself this in the dream).

In the last I was in an airport with a woman and her dog and the dog had to go somewhere. Of course we ran into troubles with the TSA, they molested us, looked at everything we had and all the correct papers we were supposed to have but they still would not let us throught the woman who had the dog thought it would be less trouble if she left so she left and I started again with trying to let us in the plane.

N
N
I only remember one dream.

I was married and had a son. At night he was bullied and tortured by a neighbor's boy, many people were seeing it but they kept quiet. One morning we found our son almost dead, he was like in a coma but he also had his soul captured and hidden somewhere by the boy. Our son was found in a forest and almost immediately that forest was turned into an highway, the most insulting thing about this is that they called a little bridge that was almost in the sewers after our son. We knew it was the boy and that most people knew about it. My husband and I started to do our own investigation to help our son come back. We started by disguising ourselves as doctors to snoop around in the hospital our son was. That's all I remember.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I dreamed that Cher and I were riding around in a car and healing a bunch of love relationships that were together since High School.

I hope it had some effect in the waking world smile

N
N
I do not remember any of my dreams.

N
N
I only remember my last dream.

I have no idea but it was in a public place where whales were help captive. The whales were huge, dinosaurs size or even bigger. One was doing the stupid tricks she/he was forced to do (not even in the water...sitting on her/his tail) and I realised that the poor whale was sick. I was able to reach her tooth (i knew this is where the whale was hurt....it was more than obvious but the people did not care at all) and I helped the whale (i had something that i rubbed where it was hurting) and it worked. The whale was very happy (i think he/she then started to eat....dont really remember most of that dream). Then I was at a carnival (maybe the same place as where the gigantic whales were) and I helped a man that had a broken thing (again cannot recall....i think it was a mechanic monkey) and all I remember was that I was able to repair it and the man was happy since this is how he makes money.

Page 44 of 282 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/13/24 08:03 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/10/24 08:39 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/06/24 02:11 PM
Curiosity and Learning
by Angie - 04/06/24 09:56 AM
Easy to Sew Pillowcases
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/03/24 04:38 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/31/24 01:10 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.