Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
P
Amoeba
Amoeba
P
Oh my Elleise, do you think these things are mutated. Have you been able to get rid of them yet. They sure sound demonic to me.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Mutated , actually is exactly the word I did use.

They seem to be a cross-breed of some sort and regardless of what eventually you (figurative) might read, plastic coverings???

One word..."Ha (o.k. 2 words) ha-ha:)

They can go through just about anything because they're that small. So, should you encounter something of these sorts, it's been my experience, NOT to waste a lot of money on cedar chips, garbage bags, bug foggers, etc.

We've got them under control to an extent as long as people don't bring their pets in and out. It might be ok with a thick layer of snow, but not now w/the leaves falling.

Borax works and a few other things, but I get the feeling there's research being done...like people taking notes when you go to the DR. and seeing, just exactly what these things can do.

At some point, it feels, some how some way, they'll be clasified, it feels, in this health care REVAMP...

For right now, it seems "Scabbies" and "Ticks" "Lyme Disease" are acceptable...and I also find steroids being one of the prescribed medicines.

My own parents have had a bout w/something similar and they're jokingly calling them, "No see-um's" confused

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 09/09/13 02:27 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
P
Amoeba
Amoeba
P
"No see-um's" we have what we call that here, first you feel something like a mosquito bite, look and you can't see a thing, yet the bite is there, and very itchy. They are bad in the evenings, especially if you sit under a tree.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Yep! You never see-um! I must have 50 bites on my arms and legs from the summer! Will never wear a skirt again! (smile)...and they itch again when you get warm! Grrr!

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Oh for God's sake!!! Don't sit under an apple tree...with ANYONE, lol wink

They won't itch just because a person sits under a tree. In fact, my "office" Used to be in fact an apple tree smile

Here, specifically, I don't leave the house much. Not even the deck. I've put together, the bits, the ones on my knuckles are from the bird-feeders I'd bring into the garage so the racoons and squirrels wouldn't get them. NO MORE FEEDERS and as much as I'd like a dog...none for Elleise for time being ;(

Itching will most occur if you've a mild infesteation shortly after 3:30 [pm - 5:00 pm. It'll be so bad you won't sleep but for maybe an hour.

But if you know what to look for and how to prevent the outside from coming inside, it's manageable. One partner might get them before the other, but before long you'll both have them w/a major infestation.

Wash right away if you go out in forrest areas when you get home. Clothes in laundry and ad Borax or bleach and if possible stop load mid-cycle so the items sit in the waters. Other than that you'll bleach your floors up to 3 x's a day and they/the mites will only go up the walls.

SooOOOoooo, turn on your heat. Bring 'em out of hiding and already have your bleach water and mop ready to go. I just poor the mop wringing onto the floor spread it evenly and rinse in boiling water in the sink and I mean rev up your water heater if you do this...these are just things I do smile

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 09/09/13 10:05 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
allyson,

That's right. If you get warm, the itching will begin earlier than usual. I will turn on the air or Fans. That disturbs them some how.

I feel strong scents, detour them, but it feels like it interferes w/their communication w/each other. so when they attack, basically it's like an army all at once especially at night. It will feel like things crawling and itching everywhere.

They'll go up your nose, ears, ehemm....entry and exit orphaces even eye sockets, like you'll feel a pinch literally on your eye.

T-trea-oil and oatmeal baths will relieve for a bit, but your sheets??? Even if you wash them, they shouldn't go on your bed until right before you're ready to use them. No short cuts. Vacuum, all sheets, blankets, comforters, washed, every flippin' day@ cry

P.S. These don't fly and they don't hop like fleas. You don't see them but for possibly a changing of coloring if you're lucky. Get sticky roll tape. They'll be clear/rubbery at first, red (bright red) then brown.

Pets, some seem to be immune but can unfortuanately track them in just the same. You'll begin looking like you have mange or something once it gets really bad.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I can't believe nobody else in your area has had a problem with these mites.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
They have...

That's the problem I have more so than having episodes w/them myself.

Somehow someway they'll be classified under birds in this healthcare thingy. Until it's in effect, my feeling is you'll be classified under something that already is....

That's what I feel is the Truth!

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 09/10/13 05:01 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I guess I should expand on that classification thingy...

Like: psychosis (will be o.k.), dermatologist (will be o.k.), Scabbies (will be o.k.), poison Ivy or whatever (will be o.k.).

MITES WILL NOT BE O.K. The feeling I'm getting is that it's because they carry diseases which have to go through classifications before they can be released to the public.

For now that's all I get.

One property owner had their house tented. Another case was in Peoria and those are just the ones that are kind of mumbled. They'll say it and walk away or as soon as a boss walks in they clear their throat and act businesslike.

They're real and I feel strongly they are either a cross breed or simply the bad bird-type-mite.

I'm not an entomologist and that'll be what comes back at me so I use the word, "Feel strongly" based on conversations w/these people and personal experience.

We'll just have to wait and see and maybe they can get an airplane or 2 to dust the reserves...

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
P
Amoeba
Amoeba
P
Those things sure sound mean, probably harder to get rid of than bed bugs, with all the washing, vac, scaling, etc. Hope they come up with some way to spray and get rid of them.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.