Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 43 of 282 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I remember one dream.

I was in an airport trying to catch a plane (i have refused to do that since they have started doing what is going on in airports and planes). I was going to the plane's gate when I bumped into someone who was one of the airport's high command and that person (cannot remember that meeting) gave me a paper that would help me go in the plane faster. When I arrived at the gate (the airport looked like a grocery store and the gate was where we pay) they refused to let me in (because of my luggage i think) so I showed them the paper and they (a woman and a man were the ones refusing me) looked at each others and said that this would not help me. I yelled that my plane was about to go and that I could not miss it but they still refused. I started to cry and they started to calculate additional fees for me and I sit down still crying close to a panic attack.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
My dreams have been lucid lately. I am fully aware that I am dreaming. Upon awakening, I can't clearly recall them but at the time, in my dreams, I always feel giddy that I am aware I am dreaming.

It's been a lot of fun.

Gosh, Nancy, your latest dream is so about your current life situation and how you really want to go forward in life...but a couple is making it hard for you. frown

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
N
N
Lori,

After I woke up from that dream I was (still am) afraid that it was a premonition that my parents will not go on their small vacation, I hope it's not that and just a reflection of my current situation! I had a few hours today where I was completely alone in the house (my dad was somewhere getting some of our wood for this winter and my mom was working outside but i did not hear her) that little quiet time was very relaxing and I am at peace since then so now I know that this little four days alone will help me greatly.

I'm glad that your dreams are fun for you even if you do not recall them.

Shark
Shark
Nancy,

I hope you get that "stay-cation", I will keep you in my prayers.

As for dreams; this is another recurring one I have, and I had it last night (probably has something to do with sending my kids off to school today).

BTW - I am deathly afraid of bridges that go over water - I will never visit the Keys.

In my dream I am in a car going down a mountain road and when I get to the bottom, the road is underwater to the other side. But I have to get to the other side because one of my kids (couldn't tell which one) is very sick and has to go to the hospital. So I have to drive my car over the water. Then the water starts to leak up through the car. This is always when I wake up.

"And the greatest of these is Love"
Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
N
N
Michelle,

Thank you lovers!

N
N
I remember only my last two dreams, I did remember the others when waking up from the others but my second to last dream was so awful that it made me forget them.

It was like The Invasion movie and Daniel Craig and Nicole Kidman were also in it. I was acting like I too was turned and I was with a woman and a man who really were (i could not see the mans face but the woman was the actress). They were killing Danny, when he was very injured the plan was for Nicole Kidman to enter a car and finish him off. I was not participating in the murder and I was horrified but somehow I was able to stand there without emotions. We were where a street is and there was a forest there too. Danny was between the forest and the street on grass. Nicole Kidman wanted to crush him with the car where the trees are so I said that she should do it where the sidewalk is because the blood would wash down easily (dont know why but i though it would be the opposite of the blood being on the trees) and I saw that Danny smiled at me (that helped me staying in character until it was all over) and then (they both thought it was a good idea) they (only NK entered the car...the man was always behind me i think...it was like he was in the shadows so i could never really see him) killed him (i saw it all...very awful.......not the first time i see Danny killed in a dream). The worst is that they found a cure and it was all over soon after. Then Nicole Kidman and the man (it could not be the same people because the man eventhough i could not see his face i could see how tall he was and the weight and it was not the same) turned into my parents. We went where Danny was killed and I was about to freak out. It was exactly like it was (street..grass..forest) but it was a dollar store and we were shopping there, my dad was just following and my mom was picking up stuff. Then it was like we were somewhere where we had to do renovations but it was still like the place it was when Danny was killed and the dollar store, my mom was picking tools and working with them. My dad had sit down somewhere but I was about to lose it because we were close to where Danny was killed so before freaking out (i looked at them before leaving wondering how they were not able to remember anything) I left (my dad was looking at me sad...he remembered...my mom was just not remembering at all and was working nonstop). When I arrived at the trees where he was supposed to die I just lost it. I got out of there and saw and went to the place of his death and I was more hysterical then. Suddendly lots of water and tree branches started to wash down in that street and all the blood washed away. I said that I was sorry over and over while crying hysterically and while touching where he died.

The last dream was very short (i still dont know how i was able to fall asleep after that nightmare). It was me realising that I was able to hear the alarm clock, I woke up then saw the time and had that same thought because that was what was about to happen!

N
N
I do not remember my dreams.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Well, 2 nights ago I dreamed Harrison Ford was grateful that I felt he was a nice person.

The next morning I read, he replaced some guy in the expendables and was a much nicer person. The other guy (can't think of his name) oh...Bruce Willis. I thought that was pretty cool! The dream.

The second dream had only one word. "Canary Island." We'll see...I don't know what or where that is.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
N
I don't remember my dreams.

N
N
I again don't remember my dreams.

Page 43 of 282 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.