Print Thread
Page 36 of 282 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 281 282
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Burt B.
I dreamed that Connie and I bought my Aunt and Uncle's house.

We mistakenly went to their daughter's house first and talked to her husband and discussed that he graduated college in 1985.

We found a fairly large wad of cash in the lawn.

Then we went on to Uncle George and Auntie Evie's house and found and even larger wad of cash in the lawn -- It was huge !!!

That's Pretty !! smile !!!

Yes, those are pretty sweet dreams to have, Burt! smile

Very auspicious. Nicely trimmed lawns symbolize general family contentment or the outward appearance of such. To find wads of cash in lawns reminds us that home and happiness are true wealth.

Also, that you found them in your aunt's and cousin's lawns can symbolize that there is wealth in a grass-roots type of connection. Never underestimate the power of a good extended family.

To dream you bought your aunt's home could indicate that on a subconscious level you might wish what they have created as far as home and family. They might be very rich in love and well-being and family. Perhaps you would like some of the same type of contentment in your own life.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Nancy Roussy
I remember less than one percent from a dream.

All I remember was that many actors were in it and that there was spaceships. I don't remember if it was our spaceships or if there was an invasion or both.

I find your dream interesting on a spiritual level, Nancy, although everything is spiritual really.

Some spiritual thoughts look at life on earth as a drama playing out and that we all are merely actors on a stage. You often dream about actors and actresses, too.

In some ways, I believe that your inner self yearns to experience so much more than you are experiencing in your current life situation. You may feel stifled or stuck in your own life right now and to dream of actors who play many different roles and characters must feel like freedom and excitement to you.

The spaceships are key, too, because they can carry you into space into unknown territory. New places and people to discover.

They also bring alien contact to us.

Either way, it appears that you are wanting something different in your life.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Thank you Lori!

I have dreamed a few times in the past months about spaceships. I guessed right about what that means, I think that's the first time I have guessed correctly what something in dreams means.

There's something from an old dream that I would of love to know what it means. I tried the other day to find here but could not. What does it mean when there's bird droppings everywhere? In that dream when I got home there were birds everywhere including the house (some dead some alive) and their droppings were everywhere too. I remember that Bradley Cooper was sitting on a bench outside with someone else and that they both were shocked at my beautiful voice (i was riding a bicycle and singing), I also remember going inside the house, my mom thinking everything was normal with the birds and me telling her that I was moving out. I usually forget my dreams (sometimes before waking up..lol) but that one stuck with me for some reason.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
You're welcome, Nancy! You're getting the hang of interpreting your dream symbols! Good job! smile

Your bird dream:

As you might have read in my latest dream symbol article about birds, birds can represent many different things in life depending upon what type of bird, etc. But generally speaking, birds tend to represent aspirations, hopes and dreams (ability to fly).

The fact that there were birds everywhere in the house and some were dead and some were alive points to how your parents (and maybe you, too) have had a LOT of hopes and aspirations in life. Some of those dreams are still alive (hopeful) while others are dead (will not be able to be fulfilled).

The bird droppings everywhere indicate all the unpleasant fall-out from these life dreams. Maybe some of these hopes lead to bitterness, regrets, resentments, rejection, anger, etc. due to not being fulfilled.

Your mother doesn't recognize that her own life has been affected by this stuff.

Of course, you tell you you're moving out because you want to get out of this place with so many unfulfilled hopes.

That Bradley Cooper and another person admired your beautiful voice symbolizes how you would like to be recognized for your skills and talents and even how you manage your life so well up until now. A bike represents balance and progress. Singing with a beautiful voice is expressing your beautiful self and feeling happy.

You are happy when moving forward on your own personal journey, finding your inner balance and peace, but not while in your home.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
N
Thank you very much Lori! I appreciate this very much!

The worst with my mom is that she can see what others cannot see about themselves but she can never look at herself and her own actions. She rarely gets mad and when she does it's almost always when someone tells her that she is wrong about something. Almost 100% of what she is mad about with my grandmom she does herself, she just cannot see it.

Today I made a little step and hopefully this little step will lead to bigger steps that will help me get a life that I love. My dreams seems to be telling me that I will succeed, that gives me hope.

N
N
I don't remember any of my dreams.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I had some really good dreams last night. I woke up in the middle of the night and was able to mull over them a while before falling back asleep to dream some more.

However, now that I am fully awake, I don't recall them. Sometimes, it is enough to dream your dreams. Your subconscious is hard at work, taking care of necessary matters for you so you don't have to deal with them in your waking life.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Thank You Lori for interpreting my dreams. It really is inspiring to Connie and me !!!

We've arranged our lives to spend as much time as possible in the peaceful falling asleep and especially being able to rise naturally without the violence of a set schedule in order to spend more time in the nether-world of sleep and dreams.

This physical existence is such a small part of who and what we are that we like to spend time in the subconscious part of ourselves and the planet.

So much so, that many of our relatives accuse us of 'not facing reality'.

Well, 'reality' is being redefined daily and gradually many souls from all over are so-called 'waking-up' from this harsh external world.

Thank You,

Burt & Connie

N
N
I only remember my last dream.

I heard that a child (via his mom) sued and won Maddox Jolie Pitt because they were supposed to play in a movie together but all the child's parts were cut and Maddox ended up the only of the two shown in the movie.

N
N
I don't remember any of my dreams.

Page 36 of 282 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.