Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 194 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 193 194
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Last night I had Pepsi and Ginger Ale with uncook carot, meat and vegetables (a salted pork with 4 sandwich steaks and a pork chop [all except the salted pork were in the freezer] carots and broccoli), chocolate (Aero), cheese (2% cottage), fussilli with tomato juice and chips (wavy Lay's). For breakfast I had grape juice and two toasts. Earlier I had Ginger Ale and Pepsi with half the meat and vegetable leftovers and an ice cream sandwich.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
Last night I had Pepsi and Ginger Ale with cheese (2% cottage), white uncooked potatoes fried in butter, spaghetti rings with meat balls (Chef Boyardee), white bread with golden corn syrup, white rice with tomato juice and sour cherry candy. For breakfast I had grape juice and two scrambled eggs with mushroom.

N
N
Last night I had Ginger Ale and Pepsi with white uncooked potatoes and white onions fried in butter, chocolate (Aero), an ice cream sandwich, bow pasta with tomato paste, green original Skittles and chips (Lay's wavvy). For breakfast I had grape juice and three toats (fresh bread).

N
N
I forgot to mention crackers with cheese for last night (the ones that come with the cheese..i ate the sticks).

Shark
Shark
this is part of my problem - I [i]have no[/i] routine when it comes to eating - either in the foods I eat or the time. I need to get into a routine so I am not snacking all day long.

"And the greatest of these is Love"
Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
N
N
Last night I had Ginger Ale and Pepsi with cracker sticks with cheese, an ice cream sandwich, sunflower seeds in shells, penne pasta with mushrooms fried in butter and tomato paste, orange Starburst and wavy Lay's chips. For breakfast I had two scrambled eggs and grape juice. For the rest of the day I had Pepsi with an ice cream sandwich, cheese, white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil, white rice with tomato paste and wavy Lay's chips.

N
N
For breakfast I had grape juice and three toasts (2 with just butter and 1 with butter and golden corn syrup). For the rest of the day I had Pepsi with french fries and a cheeseburger (with mustard, onions, relish, salad and tomato...she was not asked to add the salad and tomato..i kept the salad but took off the tomato...love tomatoes but not in cheeseburgers and hamburgers), chocolate (Aero), orange Starbursts and shell pasta with mushrooms fried in butter, tomato sauce and cheese.

N
N
For breakfast I had grape juice and three meals. For the rest of the day I had a slushie (1 cup of water with 3 spoons of an orange powder) and Pepsi with a white uncooked potato fried in butter, a steak, white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil, chocolate (Aero), red Starbursts, wavy chips (Lay's) and macaroni with sauce, mushrooms fried in butter and cheese.

N
N
For breakfast I had grape juice and three toasts. For the rest of the day I had a slushie (1 cup of water and 3 spoons of an orange powder) and Pepsi with the rest of last night's macaroni, a steak, chocolate (Aero), white rice with tomato juice and red Starburst.

N
N
For breakfast I had grape juice and three toasts. For the rest of the day I had a slushie (1 cup of water and 3 spoons of orange powder) and Pepsi with two egg sandwiches, chocolate (Aero), an ice cream sandwich, white uncooked potatoes fried in vegetable oil and red Starbursts.

Page 11 of 194 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 193 194

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.