Print Thread
Page 24 of 282 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 281 282
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I don't remember much about my dream except that there was a lot of food. I was in a home, not sure which house, but there was a table laid out with various breads that are appropriate to have with coffee.....like blueberry bread and cinnamon bread. The next scene I remember, my mother and I were trying to get three different meats into an oven to cook. My sister helped me a little bit but I was getting frustrated because my mother wanted me to hurry up. I finally got my meat into the oven with the rest but then I flung one of the potholders!

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I only remember one dream from last night.

That dream was so weird that I think this is it completely without me missing some parts! I was looking at the schedule on my television to see on what time what I wanted to watch would be on and after I saw the time I remembered that there was a Tennis tournament and that Rafael Nadal was playing and I went to checked if he was still there and he was so I checked the time and his match would play before my thing. Then I ended up there, in one of the stadium. Then I was with him and we were with sick kids who were happy, we both decided to make them something to eat and he went to the bathroom before we started but we could hear him urinate and it was loud and very long, at first we were able to ignore it but it was very hard since it was so loud and it just would not stop. Then he was making a commercial for Pepsi, Shakira was too, they ended up at the same place (their Pepsi were different and do not exist in real life) and their bottle of Pepsi collided and became one with a sort of an explosion (i think it was glitter or pepsi or both or something like that).

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Lori, I can see that. Thank you.

I've also started having my recurring "house" dreams again, which is never a great sign.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
What is going on in your house dreams, Jilly?

Debbie, you mentioned that you are getting a lot of spiritual "food" in your life so doesn't that make sense that you'd dream a lot about food? smile

And I find it rather cute that you dream often about Pepsi, Nancy, because you talked about being addicted to Pepsi in another forum!

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
N
N
I only remember my last dream.

Alec Baldwin was being a complete jerk with everyone he was in contact with while walking. He would either insult or push everyone he was seing and coming close with. He punched Will Ferrell in the nuts then he ended up near a pool where he pushed people in including a young kid, that was made everyone say that this was enough but I either woke up or don't remember the rest.

N
N
I had at least two dreams last night but don't remember any of them.

N
N
I only remember my last dream.

I was a young gymnast who was not respected anymore and noone I could win again (dont know if it was because i was injured or what...all i know is that i was once the best...i looked to be 17 in that dream so maybe the reason why is because i was too old..not sure). There was a bunch of murders and an innocent man was being accused of it all, while he was walking he was angry because he was being followed so he stopped and started yelling that he was innocent and tired of it all so he put a gun to his head to kill himself and I told him that I knew that he was innocent and that I would help him but he accused me of being a cop and that insulted me. He tried to kill himself and when he was on the ground (no blood and he looked allright) and walked right at him and gave him the finger. Then I was in a room with a group of gymnasts and coaches. Everyone was either ignoring me or laughing at me. I was sadden by this and I have no confidence in being good anymore but I took off some clothes (had gymnast clothes on underneath) then went to the poles and starting working on them and everyone's jaw dropped because I was awesome.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Many dreams that stream by each night...dissolve in the morning mist.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
N
N
If I dreamed last night I don't remember it.

N
N
I know that I had at least one dream last night but I don't remember anything.

Page 24 of 282 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.