Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 282 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 281 282
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
As usual, many dreams streamed through my mind last night but upon awakening, they fade quickly because waking life calls my attention.

Children are a theme in my dreams lately.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I had three dreams last night.

I do not remember the first.

The second was weird. I was a young man and I went to a restaurant (it looked like it was in the middle of nowhere..there were trees everywhere and it was the only building around) and immediately felt sad when looking at it because in the parking lot there was a beautiful black car that was left there for a long time by the owner. The owner of the car (he turned out to be David Hasselhoff) was in the restaurant so I sat near him and told him that it was stupid what he was doing to his car, he laughed and told me that I could have it. At first I was shocked but when I saw that he was serious I took the keys and went in the car. There was two roads, the right one a car was coming so I decided to take the other one (a small dirt road) and figured that the person waiting for me to go would be able to pass no problem and that I would easily be able to come back and take the correct road. I turned into Jessica Alba and the car turned into a minivan. Not soon after a man (who looked like another actor..cant remember his name...he was/is in a NCIS or something like that..he was also in Session 9) and he was asking for help in the middle of the road (his car was broken down and he had kids inside) but he was waving a gun and shooting it so I told myself that he was crazy and passed by but when I saw the kids inside the car I stopped. I told them that I would come back soon for them, that I had to be somewhere that was close for something important. I arrived in my old house and was sitting on my water bed (got rid of it years before moving) and soon I had to hurry up and decide which teddy bear to bring (i said hi to 2 that i got rid of after moving here), at first I picked my favorites and the two that were in the bed but all the others were in a closet so I picked them all, threw them in the bed and used the comforter to bring them all in the car. Then I was up in a hill and could see my car was stolen (there was a road at the bottom) so I fired a gun at the car yelling (the kids and the other man knew what was happening..i could see their reactions but i dont think they were there) and then I was in the car with bullet holes, the teddy bears at the back, the two kids in the middle and me and the man in front. Then we were trying to survive, it made me think of the television show based on a Stephen King story (where some people wake up in a plane and there are things eating Earth and most people have disappeared).

The last dream I was in a huge plane excited because I was about to skydive. It was to test some stunts for a future movie, Bradley Cooper with a few other men (dont know if they were the stunt people or other actors) were looking at a screen where they could see me. So i screamed started to run and jumped screaming of joy. Bradley Cooper was impressed by me. A man was asking me to try different things and I did. Then he asked me to check two strings and they were broken but he was not worried, a moment later he told me that it was time to pull the cord and it would not open, the emergency cord too was not working. A little after I started panicking I was on the ground looking at the people seeing this and freaking out, I could see myself falling but soon after I was falling slower and the ground became a lake and I saw myself fall in the water face first.

N
N
I again had three deams last night.

The first I was walking. My dad was also walking with a dog. The daughter of one of my cousin was walking with one of her dogs (the dog had the right name but did not look at all like he does in real life), when he saw me he started running towards me and she was calling him but he stayed with me. We ended up in a montain and camped there then decided to stay there.

The second was weird and small. I was with a lot of people including Prince. We wanted to listen to music but all there was available was tapes with nice songs but they were parts of mixes so only a few seconds each. Then I went into a room and Prince decided to try to sell a tape of his and he was insulted that the man wanted to give him 20$. I entered the room alone and ended up in a bubble bath but I then remembered that Prince was supposed to come in to so I tried to hide myself because I do not think that he is hot.

The last I was with other people on another planet. It was cold outside and the buildings we lived in were huge. An outbreak arrived and most people became infected but the rest including me were able to close most of the main building and we had food, water and electricity for years. On Earth they decided to leave us there without sending any help, there was a woman who was fighting for us but she got blackmailed so she could not fight for us. The infected (they looked normal..not mutated at all) tried to enter, I and other people were in the middle of them but I and some others were able to get back inside with no problems. I somehow knew that we would be left there and at the beginning I thought we would be better off dead but then I thought it would be okay.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
It's great you can recall and record so many of your dreams, Nancy. smile And they all seem to reflect a rich and busy inner life. You must be going through a lot of changes and emotions during your waking life, and your dreams are helping you process it all.

Recently, my dreams have been feeling more "real" in the sense that I am aware that I am dreaming and experiencing being in a different spiritual dimension. They are still dreams, but I am fully aware that I am dreaming. It feels entirely cool. I suppose this is what some consider "lucid dreaming" but I am not trying to control anything that happens in the dream. I simply travel about observing what happens with a body that feels physical, but I remark that I must remember this when I awaken.

What happens isn't what needs to be remembered so much as the "feeling" of the other side being just as real as things are here.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
Ya, it was Lucid Dream Lori. You can control it and do whatever you want to do in your dream.

N
N
I had one dream last night but I can't remember it.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
One of my nieces keeps appearing in my dreams. She is pregnant in real life but in the dreams, this isn't a theme. She's just being her sweet, beautiful self, and I love to talk with her and feel her spirit.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
N
I only remember one part of a dream (or it was the entire dream..not too sure...it was the fourth day that i spent awake most of the night).

I was checking my emails while my mom was checking it from behind me, she was being nosy but also trying to be nice and show that she cares about me, it was very annoying but I said nothing while not looking at every emails because I did not want her to see certain things. When she was gone I looked at all the rest of the emails and the last one was a receipt of a two way train ticket that I had bought weeks ago. I did not remember this at all and that was the day the train was departing from where I lived. I still had the time to catch it but I was supposed to have received by mail my tickets but didn't got them so I called them and spoke to a nice woman about it. When I hung up the phone I thought it was all figured out but I realised that she did not tell me if I would get my money back or not.

Amoeba
Amoeba
Babies, babies, babies. I have had several dreams of them last week about them. They have followed on a rash of nightmares in the past few weeks.

N
N
I only slept a few minutes here and there last night, if I dreamed anything during these little times I don't remember it.

Page 19 of 282 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.