Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 282 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 281 282
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Nancy, your dreams are most interesting in that one of the outstanding and recurring themes involves celebrities. And in your first dream, you are "in someone else's body" which is what actors do. They attempt to "be" another person.

It seems that you are drawn to the many different celebrity personas for different reasons. And shopping for clothes is like choosing your identity. Being ashamed of what you bought seems to indicate that you're a little embarrassed by what you want in life so far. In some ways, you're going mainstream with the rest of the public (bus) as far as likes and dislikes but you are aware of the true value of such things, which is little compared to the actual cost.

There is a part of you that knows it doesn't take much money to develop a noteworthy and down-to-earth personality.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Thanks Lori! I was especially waiting for the meaning of my first dream, I did not think for one second that it could mean that. I think I am drawn to all these different personas because of two things. I would love to be someone else, to live a different life. And I also do not really know which direction to change my life for the better to take.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Well, Nancy, your dreams make perfect sense then, don't they? wink

You'd love to be someone else, to live a different life. In your dreams, you get to try on different personas.

Everyone needs to explore and experiment to find out what is wanted and what is not wanted for their reality. Most of our lives are spent trying to figure this all out.

Ask yourself, "What is it that I really want? When I die and look back on my life, what would I want to have experienced? What lessons do I want to learn before I go?"

That's a great start. smile

As for the interp of the second dream, just set it aside for now. Look back on it later in life. smile

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I had one of those dreams when it felt completely physical and real. In the dream, I noted how real it felt. I knew that I was in a dream but everything around me was solid and I kept remarking how amazing it was to feel like this dream world was physical.

I stepped off and on a sidewalk and into the street so my feet could feel the ground. There were other things around me that I felt but I can't recall them now. But the sounds, scents and solidness of it all just astounded me.

All this stuff about multi-dimensional universes...is true.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Last night I had the coolest dream. It was a long, involved, epic dream set in a near-future where North Dakota has been walled off and turned into a prison wasteland. The worst of the worst are tossed in there, a la Escape from New York. The criminals are dumped at the southern border and anyone who can make it to the northern border where the Peace Park is currently is granted amnesty. Our heroine 'comes to' when in the line of criminals, waiting to be released into NoDa. She's handed a pistol and two magazines and pushed out with about fifty others into a bleak wasteland. She has no idea why she's there or what she has done. Her first priority is just to survive - as the group is released, the "locals" are shooting at them from the woods, hoping for free access to weapons and ammo.

I spent the last few hours writing down the storyline I dreamt, so I can turn it into a full story smile

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
It's fantastic that you can recall your dreams with such detail, Lisa, and that you are dreaming your next novel into the physical.

You're so prolific that I do believe you are a pure conduit for creativity. smile

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
N
I had four dreams last night and I can only remember three of them.

The first was that me and my parents were supposed to run some errands in Amqui (about 20 minutes from here) the next day (its actually what well do tomorrow) so I asked my mom at what time we would leave and she said after 7:00 so I mentioned to her that by the time we'd get there it would not be 8:00 yet and that here most things open at 9:00 or 10:00 and she could not understand that at all, in her head everything would be opened.

The third was me going to the beach but the beach was actually my old house. For me deciding to go there and actually be there was really hard because I hate being in new places (never been to a beach) and I hate being where there's lots of people. I was acting normal like everyone and doing things that the people there were doing and everyone were either looking at me like I was crazy or laughing at me and that sadden me so much but it was not showing.

The last dream was me finally moving out on my own. I moved and then I was setting my place up. It kept on changing from where I was living from the size of the appartment to the furnitures and the decorations. My parents appeared and they looked like they were living there, at first I thought they were just visiting but then it was like they were living there and that made me angry because I was again living with my parents. I remember being in a car (i think my dad was driving and i think my mom was there too) and looking in the windows and I did see Rob Stewart in one appartment (i like some of his songs but thats it...i was surprised to see him then surprised that he lived in a small simple appartment where i too was living) and I was able to see all his appartment and I then thought that the plan of the appartment was just perfect.

Now I also remember me being in the backseat of my dad's car and him driving around. I had Gagou with me (a cabbage patch doll) and at first he was in my arms but I realised that people could see him and I became ashamed then hid him then was feeling guilty about that. Then the three others (a teddy bear named Ti-Pit a stuffed duck named Coin Coin and an Elmo) appeared. That dream could of been my second or it could be the end of my fourth dream, I'm really not sure.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Lori -

I think many people have awesome dreams, but they haven't trained themselves to remember them so those dreams are "lost". I think anybody can learn, with a dream journal and gentle waking, to remember those cool dreams. I'm fortunate that I work from home so I can wake gently without jarring loose the dreams. I also have trained hard to remember my dreams. So the two work together smile.

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Nancy -

That is awesome that you remember so much detail about your dreams!

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Yes, Lisa, I do remember that you wrote some of the Dreams articles when BOL first launched. smile

Gentle waking is the key for me, too.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Page 9 of 282 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.