Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 282 1 2 3 4 5 281 282
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I cannot recall any of my dreams from last night. It again took a while for me to fall asleep and again woke up a few times. I know that I had at least two dreams because two of the times I woke up I was dreaming.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Loving this. Keep your dreams coming! smile

I had to go out-of-town for a family emergency. My dream last night involved caring for my elderly uncle which is precisely what I am doing during my waking life so this dream came as no surprise.

Haven't had a lot of sleep this past week.

N
N
I cannot recall last night's dreams, I'm not even sure if I dreamed at all. It took me a while to fall asleep and I woke up twice.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I do recall a series of dreams from last night. In one, I saw the actor Ray Liotta working to drag some old junk to the trash bin in an alley as I drove through it. It was behind an antique shop but he and some other workers were tossing out the things that were broken or couldn't be sold. I stopped to tell him not to give up on his acting aspirations as he would soon play the role of great villain.

In another dream, I was in a large apartment and an old friend of the family who worked with some sort of building crew came in to lie right on the ground on his back to stretch out but then he saw a huge nest of spiders in the ceiling. He said he and his company were looking for this nest as it was a major infestation that was plaguing the entire building. Then, some members of his crew came into to climb ladders and take care of this. I haven't seen or talked to this friend for a decade. I was actually closer to his wife, and I miss talking to her. They divorced some time ago, I heard.

In another dream, I was taking a shower in an old hut with old glass windows. Two homeless men who had developmental disabilities looked through the window. They were just looking into the window not at me. In fact, they didn't really see me. But I screeched for my husband and he and my son went out to chase them away but I wanted them to tell the men to wait because I wanted to give them some food. I dried off and grabbed some packaged food but it was too late. I was unhappy that my husband and son had been so forceful and rude (even mean) in the manner that they chased off those two innocent beings.

There were other dreams last night but those are harder to recall now.

As odd as those dreams sound, they do make sense to me.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
N
N
Again it took me a while to fall asleep and again I woke up a few times during the night. I did dream and I did recall a part of one of those dreams but now I don't remember it anymore.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Another dream-filled night. To spare you every single detail, I'll condense them to the major points and a common theme: stairs.

I dreamed I was going to a school reunion. My husband stayed in the car downstairs while I walked up a rather long flight of stairs in an unremarkable school setting.

In the second dream, my daughter and I were standing on some sort of plateau in a stone structure that looked like one from an ancient Mayan type of civilization. My sister and I told her that she needed to go up, up, up some wide stairs that were safe to retrieve something and I said I'd go with her but she went up by herself and returned.

But then, she needed to go down a long flight of stairs that were rather precarious. All made of moss-covered stone that ran alongside the stone building. The stairs were quite narrow and had no railing and one misstep would send her falling over the edge and far down below.

I saw another mother helping her daughter down those stairs. Both were dressed in white. I insisted on helping my daughter because the stairs were so treacherous but then, I decided to take her the back way in some sort of vehicle. It would be faster and safer. I felt good about that.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
N
Last night I had one small and one big dream. The small was that we had to change our phone number because we kept on receiving many phone calls a day for surveys and things like that. The big was that I was a nurse (i did not look like myself at all but it was me) and I had to take a patient somewhere in the hospital but I knew that it would not be good for that man if he would end up there so I made up a plan to take him out of there and it worked, they blew up my house but I was able to go there before I ran away with the patient (he was in a wheelchair because supposedly he could not walk but he was able to not long after running away) we ditched my car since they knew about it and we ended up in a ghost town, I woke up after we had choosen an old house, we had made a fire and were about to cook some food.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
BellaOnline Editor
Renaissance Human
C
Lori, strangely enough, I dreamed of flying fish in an old house that we were fixing up. It was a vivid and bizarre dream. Usually, I don't remember dreams, but this one stuck with me.

Connie Mistler Davidson-Editor-ADD/Sandwiches/Reading
Attention Deficit Disorder
Sandwiches
Reading
Avatar: Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

My EBook link.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Well, Connie, the flying fish in your house image is a positive symbol, really. Are you thinking of undergoing some self-improvement? If you are, those actions will make you feel liberated, exhilarated and even powerful. Flying fish, depending on the circumstances, signal abundance, forward progress and freedom!

Good for you! smile

My own dreams last night were interesting but the one that really stuck was in an elementary school. I often have teaching dreams.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
N
N
I know that I dreamed last night but I don't remember it (i did for the first dream when i woke up but then i fell asleep again and did not recall it after waking up later).

Page 3 of 282 1 2 3 4 5 281 282

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.