Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Dear Jilly and Burt -

We are all different people, and often we look for someone who balances ourselves in whatever way. So someone who is always logical and dependable like clockwork might crave a person who is different - someone who is free spirited, who comes and goes as the mood strikes and who lives in the moment. To that clockwork person, that free spiritedness could be quite ideal!

So for every person, I believe strongly there is a match that works out just right smile.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Dear Loongdragon -

It's a bit harsh to claim that no woman in the world can be honest and faithful smile.

I think it's safe to say that many, many women are both honest and faithful. Many are faithfully married.

For whatever reason you haven't found such a woman who is still single and who clicks with you yet. Do you go out actively and mingle in ways in which they can meet you?

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Lisa, I was not under the impression Loong said that at all. I think he is saying he has high standards and hasn't met her yet.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Dear Jilly -

I agree, and I'm saying that being honest and faithful aren't high standards at all! Is it a high standard to say "my spouse shouldn't cheat on me"? smile

Isn't that a pretty basic standard for most of us?

Lisa

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
But he also mentioned other things. If he hasn't found binders of women with that combination yet, I'm not going to tell him he has. smile

Koala
Koala
Dear Lisa,

I never but never wrote :It's a bit harsh to claim that no woman in the world can be honest and faithful.

You realy do not know me.I protect women ,respect them.May whoever decides when you die,come right now and come and get me.
if I wrote that.
What women tell me is that I have a very high feminine side.

My whole life is based on honesty and fidelity,asking a partner to share these 2 virtues,should not stir,any accusations.

Someone .in my condition is allowed to marry a woman that lives a spiritual life.
I am not asking anyone anything ,this is what I would like to meet.If I never meet someone like this ,no problem ,in the last 42 years I have lived alone 34.

With respect
loongdragon

Koala
Koala
To Jilly,

Thank you,friend
xoxo
loong

Koala
Koala
To Lisa ,

Last statistic in France 45 % of women had affairs!

Your's
loongdragon

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Dear LoongDragon:

You said:

"In choosing a partner, to me total honesty would be the main part.I have been the base of my life for 36 years.Fidelity,she also living a spiritual path,not necessarely buddhism ,but spiritually inspired.Honor and trust. Now you see why I am alone." [sic]

You stated that you're looking for honesty, fidelity, and spirituality. And then you say "now you see why I am alone".

This states fairly clearly that you feel that finding a woman who is honest, loyal, and spiritual is nearly impossible.

Why is that?

Your post about France is untrue. "In a 2004 [French] national survey, just 3.8 per cent of married men and 2 per cent of women said they had had more than one sex partner in the past year (the best approximation of infidelity) -- fewer than in similar surveys in the U.S. and the U.K."

Infidelity Report

I imagine it's even lower where you live. So if 98% of women near you are loyal, is it honesty and spirituality you are having problems finding?

According to the US census, by the time someone hits age 85 there are literally 2 times as many women than men. So there are hundreds of thousands of women who are completely without a partner and have no hope at all of ever having one. I work at senior centers. I meet numerous women every day who are smart, compassionate, loyal, sincere, spiritual, and wonderful. All of them would desperately love to have a male partner but there simply aren't "enough men to go around". There are large numbers of women languishing, wishing they had a man in their life. They are wonderful women who simply, statistically speaking, could never partner up.

So to have you say "now you see why I am alone" when *all* you are looking for are honesty, fidelity, and spirituality, baffles me. It makes no sense at all to me based on my real life experience I encounter every day. Not only are there SOME women out there who meet those criteria - but there are *thousands* of women who are honest, loyal, and spiritual, and who are languishing without any hope for a man in their life.

Last edited by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames; 11/18/12 10:21 PM.

Low Carb Forum
Koala
Koala
Dear Lisa
You wrote:You stated that you're looking for honesty, fidelity, and spirituality. And then you say "now you see why I am alone".

This states fairly clearly that you feel that finding a woman who is honest, loyal, and spiritual is nearly impossible.

Why is that?

My answer is very simple ,there might be millions of woman having these qualities and ,I am sure of that.Finding one that I would love ,because if love is absent in a relation ,might as well be no relation.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.