Print Thread
K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
While researching great new makeup that will bring you from winter to summer, I came across Stila's illuminating tinted moisturizer. I used it for a week to see how it would hold up, and here are the results!

Last edited by Kim - Cosmetics; 05/23/11 09:15 AM.

Kim Ringler

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
Sounds like something I would like to try now that the sun is also heating where I am right now. My only concern is the shade. Cos my skin's yellow-based, I do have difficulty in finding the 'perfect' shade for my skin when it comes to powders and foundation, sometimes. (Currently using Clarins pressed powder)

K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
Lyndaf, I relate. I have spent a lot of money on the wrong color products befor realizing you can return at high end stores wall. I am very loyal to my Makeup For Ever foundation, so I didn't expect it to like Stila's.

But, yeah, the color selection-not so great. Check out Ulta, or Macy's has more similar Stila products in a variety of colors. I haven't tried any of them but I am really liking Stila lately. Their Kitten eyeshadow is my favorite-very basic champagne.

Kim Ringler

B
B
Tinted moisturizers can be great for transitioning from winter to summer. If you want more coverage that a tinted moisturizer but less coverage that a foundation I would suggest using an authentic bb cream from Asia. Check out BRTC store for some great bb creams that suit a variety of skin types.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.