Next Thread
Print Thread
#772199 07/09/12 12:57 PM
S
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
S
I have exiting news but needed a safe place to talk because I can't share this on face book...
I haven't felt this giddy in years...
I am married but I am bi and my SO as been very supportive and understanding. And we came to an agreement to become poly and we have looking for a third for us to date together... after a several failed attempts I think we may have found the one.. but we are taking it slow....oh I am so exited...
All the other girls we tried were interested in my husband and tolerated me to get to him ... but this new girl..I don't feel threaten or jealous of...I find myself craving her approval.
We meet through mutual friends and with my husbands encouragement she and I made out a little at the party last weekend. I ran in to her at a picnic this weekend and she made a effort to talk to me it was light conversation about movies but I made a bold move to invite her to dinner with me and my hubby in two weeks. She agreed! I want to take it slow with her but inside I am screaming "Please be my girlfriend."
I have not actually dated someone in 10 years and throwing a husband in the mix makes it a little odd...any poly / bi people out there with some practical advice?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
L
No, but there are some good websites out there with information. Such as:BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Lynn Marie Wilson
Gay Lesbian News Site Editor
Visit the Facebook Page

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.