Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Hi Bella Family:

What does the word "Creativity" mean to you?

To me, lol, I will share after you do...

Sponsored Post Advertisement
G
Gecko
Gecko
G
creativity comes from the inside is pure and untainted by anything relative or horizontal.it s all the 4 elements in action together and it is bringing something that doesn t exist into being.it s like having sex.

Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Thanks for sharing.

Now I will share.

By nature I have never considered myself being creative, but at age 53 have finally realized you do not have to be an artist or painter to be creative. Yes, that is what I use to call creative.

Being creative is what you "create" in your life - for example, I am creating "multiple" income sources so that I can relax and not worry so much about keeping a roof over my head.

G
Gecko
Gecko
G
yes,i agree life is art and you just create it in the way of a painting or a song,it depends what suits you the most.your imagination for creation is really important,because just like in art there s no law but what you are. if you for example create multiple income sources,you always going to tap in your own source and create a way of income that doesn t exist outside of you.it s like creating a new river where there just was a plain before. also what is important is that what you create is what you are,the purer you are the more what you create will crystallize and work powerfully and longterm.otherwise you will create something that will not hold together for long as your source will always try to make it right and purer for you,cause whatever happens you will always try to give birth to yourself in the full capacity of your being.

Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Wow, you gave me some NEW insight into all this!

And you are so right about creating what you are.

LOL, this is the challenge I am now facing with my finances and being age 53. But I so believe what you stated, you ATTRACT more of what you are "creating" - so with this in mind, I am focusing on doing just that.

Now there are some days when I "think" too much about what is not coming together, but thank goodness I am learning to "unthink" and move forward...

S
S
I think creativity is the ability to see and express unique perspectives.

Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Hi ssabrinaa:

Thanks for stopping by and sharing with us - much APPRECIATED!

Koala
Koala
I think of cooking as being creative...I love to cook and am always tweeking my recipes to see if I can make them better.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.
~anonymous~
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Awesome conniem, love it - can you come to my house and take over my kitchen smile Yep, need some creativity...

K
K
for me creativity is The use of the imagination or original ideas, esp. in the production of an artistic work. the tendency to generate or recognize ideas, alternatives, or possibilities bringing into being of something which did not exist before. and being able take a unique perception... and the ability to see and express unique perspectives.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Jana - Creativity Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.