logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 36 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 35 36
Z
Z
In a nutshell, 1)Faith 2)Family 3)Fitness 4)Finances With the above in order of 1 being the MOST IMPORTANT and then 2 and 3 and least important 4. Shouldn't we be giving the most time and resources to the two most important yet looked at myself and everybody else that I know and we all spend the most time and resources on number 4. P.S I suppose you could add number 5) Fun. Zafar97

Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
Originally Posted By: zafar97
In a nutshell,
1)Faith
2)Family
3)Fitness
4)Finances
With the above in order of 1 being the MOST IMPORTANT and then 2 and 3 and least important 4. Shouldn't we be giving the most time and resources to the two most important yet looked at myself and everybody else that I know and we all spend the most time and resources on number 4. P.S I suppose you could add number 5) Fun. Zafar97

Yes, your Health (Physical, Emotional, Spiritual, etc) is key. Regarding 'Finances', many people struggle with the boundary between having enough to keep you 'Healthy' and at what point one becomes too materialistic. (JOY)

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
OK I still hadn't updated my list that hangs by my desk. I'm going to do it right now! So it will be

help others directly
help others help themselves
be healthy
be serene
find the lesson in every day
organize my world

There we go! I'm happy with those smile I like the "find my lesson" because it reminds me that every day has something to teach me.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Lisa LowCarb #719978 10/17/11 03:14 PM
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
OK a reminder that after the priorities are set, it's time to go on to work on

Five Year Goals

Low Carb Forum
Lisa LowCarb #732238 12/19/11 10:05 PM
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
How are we all doing with priorities? Do our priorities still feel "right" to us? I think I need to focus on the "be serene" more smile

Low Carb Forum
J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
Originally Posted By: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
How are we all doing with priorities? Do our priorities still feel "right" to us? I think I need to focus on the "be serene" more smile
Hi Lisa, thanks for the reminder about priorities. They can change quite significantly with time and December is a good time to reconsider them. Has anyone changed their priorities for 2012? (JOY)

S
S
My priorities are God, Family, Business. It is that simple. Thankfully the business helps enrich others lives and will provide a comfortable income.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Dear strry -

Those sound great! How about health too?

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Looking back in this thread about the priorities i had last listed. I found this almost exactly a year ago - 12/27/10 -

Stability, health/fitness, serenity, creativity, order, joy/fun

So here we go for 2012.

Stability - i have not moved and i have a full team of mental health professionals. I have a financial plan that 2012 will bring forth. So this is underway.

Health/Fitness - Mental health is being stabilized, which sis a tremendous gift. Now working on making sure i have my vitamins and minerals in, with fiber, antioxidants, plenty of water and a daily fitness activity.

Skipping down to Order - I have plenty of time in 2012 to get my physical things in order but need to focus on the stability first and foremost.

Creativity - In my group classes there has been some art therapy. doing some singing with friends. This is plenty for now.

Joy/Fun - I actually have friends now! It's a great, great thing! I can't be thankful enough and i tell them this all the time.

Serenity - i would like to focus more, be more mindful in 2012. Make time to meditate. And I have a lot of buddism based books i would like to make the time for reading (and reviewing). Right now I am making time to nap and sleep in, which is good in its own way.

Last edited by Jilly; 01/09/12 09:04 PM.
J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
Originally Posted By: Jilly
...i would like to focus more, be more mindful in 2012...i would like to make the time for reading (and reviewing)...
Hi Jilly, thank you for the update on your priorities. Regarding focussing and making time for 'important stuff', something that really works is the following. If one puts time aside for the 'important stuff' first thing in the morning, i.e., after breakfast but before anything else, it always gets done. (JOY)

Page 26 of 36 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 35 36

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.