logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor
I just try to be a better person and try to get out of inside myself. More time examining my feelings toward God or what I feel from him. I am a writer it is hard as heck to get out of inside of my head!

If my husband asks me a question about a TV show I usually answer I'm sorry but I didn't see what you are asking about.

Hard fact, to answer your question honestly I don't have a clue!

Well, opposites definitely attract because my wife and I are just the opposite of you and your husband.

I live in my mind.

Connie likes cute little funnies.

The kingdom of heaven is within you and God is the most important thing to consider, ask and listen to because Him/Her/It is the only thing that lasts forever !!!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
It will be interesting to see what the children from couple of generations from now will be like.

Many generations from now, as Gods and Goddesses, would that mean we exist only a on spiritual plane? Did you ever watch Stargate, the term ascended? What does connect us to our Divinity. What is that feeling with fleeting imagines when we talk to God, or even animals. Is there a spiritual connection between everything and everybody? Not just earth bound folks.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Quote:
The kingdom of heaven is within you and God is the most important thing to consider, ask and listen to because Him/Her/It is the only thing that lasts forever

This has given me plenty of food for thought. In fact, our conversation has given me a lot to consider. It was quite enjoyable.

The kingdom of heaven is within. That's not a concept I haven't heard of, but really never took it seriously until now. My son is gone, my folks, brother, and a long list of most everybody. Except for the initial grief I still feel like they are here, or within me.

A couple of seconds before my dad died, he looked up at something and smiled and said UP UP pointing to something he saw. I always found that interesting. He was in the hospital on monitors the nurse knew he was going and walked in the room just a minute before he went. She, my mother, and other people all witnessed this.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
It will be interesting to see what the children from couple of generations from now will be like.Well, it's difficult to say because free will rules supreme. However, the plans are that in South America, (if the economic and political climate is right), that the children of the 7th root race will incarnate. These have never had the illusion of relative good and evil and are fresh from heaven... or, so my esoteric teachings that I have read have proclaimed. But, planet earth is at a cross-roads, it can go either up or down i.e. permanent golden age civilization or the worst barbarism possible -- some very powerful folks who have no good intention are still controlling a great deal of resources. And, the Christic seed is being watered down and Mongrelized daily. It depends what the people want. Two planets have already been destroyed in our solar system -- Maldek and Hedron we could still be the third -- free will.

Many generations from now, as Gods and Goddesses, would that mean we exist only a on spiritual plane?

No. Father is Spirit, Mother is Matter. It means that we will no longer have to experience evil first hand -- we will return to innocence and only have to deal with good and more of it -- never boring just Good Good and more Good which = God. Most of the universe operates like this now. We would finally be catching up with the others. The earth and our bodies will be translucent. After the density is burned away, by spiritual fire that's why life is so difficult now... we're experiencing 28,500 years of personal and planetary karma.

Did you ever watch Stargate, the term ascended?

yes.

What does connect us to our Divinity.

Being born of water and born of spiritual fire 'born again' then The Holy Christ Self after you accept Jesus The Christ as your LORD and Savior. If you see The Christ of Him as being Real, then he will introduce you to your Personal Christ Self who is the one true mediator between your evolving outer human personality and your pure divinity which God always sees us as -- as far as God The Father is concerned, we never fell -- that's why he sent the Son who was perfect human and perfect God as man as the example of who and what you really are.

What is that feeling with fleeting imagines when we talk to God, or even animals.

It's called I-Magic or EYE-Magic

Is there a spiritual connection between everything and everybody? Not just earth bound folks.

Absolutely.

It's called the Antahkarana.

The psychological/Spiritual/Material apparatus (the "inner sense organ") of the individual. This connects you with all of life everywhere.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Quote:
The kingdom of heaven is within you and God is the most important thing to consider, ask and listen to because Him/Her/It is the only thing that lasts forever

This has given me plenty of food for thought. In fact, our conversation has given me a lot to consider. It was quite enjoyable.

The kingdom of heaven is within. That's not a concept I haven't heard of, but really never took it seriously until now. My son is gone, my folks, brother, and a long list of most everybody. Except for the initial grief I still feel like they are here, or within me.

I'm glad you mentioned this, because I feel the same way. My Parents, Brother, Uncle and most others. They are here in a warm glowing fuzzy sort of way. What's really cool is that someday death will no longer be necessary.

A couple of seconds before my dad died, he looked up at something and smiled and said UP UP pointing to something he saw. I always found that interesting. He was in the hospital on monitors the nurse knew he was going and walked in the room just a minute before he went. She, my mother, and other people all witnessed this.

We will see them again and work with them again.

O
Shark
Shark
O
Burt, this is fascinating - please tell more?

Those of us who are Light workers, how can we help the well-meaning, but ignorant? And how can we protect ourselves from the 'others'?

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: onealone

Those of us who are Light workers, how can we help the well-meaning, but ignorant? And how can we protect ourselves from the 'others'?

Well, first and foremost you have demagnetize your subconscious records so they don't have a hook into you. This relates to Our LORD's statement, 'The price of this world cometh but have no part in me'. I have used the tube of light and the violet transmuting flame with a great deal of success and you must re-train your mind, your heart, you body and your soul to be in constant contact with God all day and night every day and night. Difficult, but not impossible. Over time you will develop a rolling momentum of meditation, prayer and decree work that will overcome your personal momentums of negation. Learn about those and emulate those who have gone before... Read Butler's Lives of The Saints. Here is some structured prayer and resources that will help you... worldwideashram.org Learn the names of the Archangels and the offices they are responsible for... call outloud to them by name. ethericretreats.com watch this video.. tsl.org/2010/12/video-fallen-angels-among-us-%E2%80%93-what-you-need-to-know-book-trailer

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Those of us who are Light workers, how can we help the well-meaning, but ignorant?

Unfortunately, after many scuffles and grave misunderstandings of my motives... the only solution I could come up with that works for me is to withdraw from society and radiate my love and loving thoughts out into the universe.

If you look into the lives of the trainers of Madame Blavatsky Master M. and Master K.H. you will find that they both lived alone high up in the mountains where they could commune with spirit.

Study those who have gone before, and you will find your way.

Also, Saint Hilarion fled into the desert to be away from the crowds.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk

As a side note, I went to a Rolling Stones concert with my brother, and I could perceive how higher fallen entities were using the artists to draw and suck light out of the people. In a crowd of 50,000 I had seen only one other person who knew what I knew.

Tiger
Tiger
Wow, I just came back to see if Diana had responded to my post and see this conversation has been ACTIVE!!!!

Bottom line, we have to live the way our INSIDES say we should and I have learn't to "not hear" the things I don't want to deal with as we have no RIGHT to tell someone to "shut up" - although I would.

I guess with age, I have learn't the right way to handling these issues as to be honest, when I was younger - I would say "shut up" and not care how it affected the other person.

Now some folks have not learn't to respect that everyone has a right to their way of thinking as long as it does not do harm - when it does harm, then I say step up and get involved - but don't go to jail...

There are peaceful ways to get your point across.

Hey Diana, you opened up a can of worms here - AWESOME!!!

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.