logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
At least in my mind I can answer this with a simple question. What came first the chicken or the egg? An egg simply would not hatch if placed on the cold hard ground. So, God or a supreme being, created the chicken or, if you will, the parent. The chicken needs to keep the egg warm in order for it to hatch. The eggs needs to be carefully turned.

Your thoughts?

Just one of my thoughts for the day. Stop by and find out what my exotic pet site is all about, you will be surprised! Exotic Pets

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tiger
Tiger
Hi Diana:

This is an ongoing discussion worldwide - my way of dealing with it personally - I know someone had to CREATE me.

Now as far as what I call that person, now that is a constantly changing discussion in my mind. Some days I am all into God when things are going right, on those days when I am being challenged - I don't try to pretend I am believing but keep in mind that I was created.

As things settle back down, I am able to go back to believing.

I try to keep my opinions to myself as some folks can get a little too aggressive with their beliefs. At my age (53), I ENJOY my peace and quiet...

Great subject as usualy - way to go!!!

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Angela J. Shirley
Hi Diana:

This is an ongoing discussion worldwide - my way of dealing with it personally - I know someone had to CREATE me.

Now as far as what I call that person, now that is a constantly changing discussion in my mind. Some days I am all into God when things are going right, on those days when I am being challenged - I don't try to pretend I am believing but keep in mind that I was created.

As things settle back down, I am able to go back to believing.

I try to keep my opinions to myself as some folks can get a little too aggressive with their beliefs. At my age (53), I ENJOY my peace and quiet...

Great subject as usualy - way to go!!!

I'm 50 and I enjoy my peace and quiet also smile

Everyone arguing over different faiths and The Scopes Trial is tiresome.

How about there is a material evolution and a spiritual evolution taking place side by side?

Cars and Space Shuttles had to come from somewhere.

How about they came as an idea -- nebulous (spirit) and then were brought into manifestation through hard work and application of spiritual/material science?

Science without God is preposterous if you reason it out.

God without Science is preposterous also.

-- Burt B.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Quote:

Hi Burt
I couldn't agree more. It excites me to no end that I may know the answers to these questions someday. After my body is scattered to the winds. The answer to the question is right in-between God and science - or the processes we call science. None-the-less God, or science or both it is quite the miracle in my eyes. I love to look at the photos from the Hubble it creates such a feeling of awe.

The cold egg on the ground without a parent still concerns me though wink

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor
Quote:

Hi Burt
I couldn't agree more. It excites me to no end that I may know the answers to these questions someday. After my body is scattered to the winds. The answer to the question is right in-between God and science - or the processes we call science. None-the-less God, or science or both it is quite the miracle in my eyes. I love to look at the photos from the Hubble it creates such a feeling of awe.

The cold egg on the ground without a parent still concerns me though wink

A lot of men could take the example of the penguins. My dad was like that. Unfortunately, I became an irresponsible idiot who didn't want kids. At least I knew I was irresponsible, so I took the hit and the pain alone by not having kids.

Well, from what I've been able to gather, is that the seed idea is created in the mind of god as spirit and things spiral into manifestation based upon the law of cycles. So, as far as the chicken and the egg goes -- both the parent and the egg were created simultaneously at the beginning of manvantaras or Manu-vantaras according to the golden ratio which can last billions of years as we measure time. Then the physical laws were placed on automatic where the seed and it's ability to reproduce were set in motion. Awe is the only fear allowed in heaven, and your soul intrinsically knows that cremation is the best for the soul's progress.

This got all screwed up before the flood when advanced scientists from other systems of worlds mixed the seed of the human with the seed of the animal so all these legends of Mermaids, Minotaurs, etc., etc. actually physically existed until the flood wiped them away -- now they want to do it again. Human ears growing on the back of a mouse etc.. is all old hat... 'bout 35-50,000 years ago they were doing that.

So the edict went forth that a seed shall bear only after its own kind.

Now benign use crossbreeding as in the case of Luther A. Burbank has helped and is lawful.

But human genetic engineering is not.

This disrupts the harmony of Mother Earth, and she will have the final say in the matter.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Angela! I love it when you stop by, it always brings a smile to my face.

I have reached somewhat of a
Quote:
peace and quiet
stage myself however, I am still somewhat of a "%#@ stirrer" just can't help myself smile Though, I am not overly aggressive, a mediocre "stirrer."

I have never put myself totally in God's hands as I should however, I have never turned away either. Even when Bobby died, I never blamed God or was mad, just a broken heart that is taking forever to heal, if it ever does.

I guess putting together creation and science is kind of a chef who orchestrates a masterful dinner from scratch. The scratch had to come from somewhere wink

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
It is interesting they are finding civilizations below the earth's surface before man existed. I think something is wrong with the date processes wink OR who were those people and where did they go? There is plenty of evidence that advanced societies existed long ago. Once the earth was round, orbited the sun, and then it was flat and you could plum fall right off the end into..what? Our knowledge is young.

The penguin family, how amazing they are. The perfect parents. I would consider the baby penguin a lucky little kid indeed if they didn't live in the extreme COLD! The perfect family could have lived in the tropics, but then again, without adversity, they wouldn't be the perfect family!

Quote:
This got all screwed up before the flood when advanced scientists from other systems of worlds mixed the seed of the human with the seed of the animal so all these legends of Mermaids, Minotaurs, etc., etc. actually physically existed until the flood wiped them away -- now they want to do it again

Did the advance scientists from other worlds use the earth as an experiment? Used the flood to wipe the slate clean to try again? There is plenty of evidence suggesting at least part of what you stated is true.

All legions came from some truth. Though I think many of the cave drawings were a combination of life from other systems and what the painters recognized or comprehended, an example horse legs were painted as horse legs because they understood horse legs. What were they actually?

We have disrupted Mother Nature enough, we are throwing our ecosystem into a tailspin. Yes they need to leave human genetic engineering alone!

Chipmunk
Chipmunk

I have never put myself totally in God's hands as I should however, I have never turned away either.

I have that problem everyday... How do you deal with it?

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
I just try to be a better person and try to get out of inside myself. More time examining my feelings toward God or what I feel from him. I am a writer it is hard as heck to get out of inside of my head!

If my husband asks me a question about a TV show I usually answer I'm sorry but I didn't see what you are asking about.

Hard fact, to answer your question honestly I don't have a clue!

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
It is interesting they are finding civilizations below the earth's surface before man existed. I think something is wrong with the date processes winkArcheolgical science only can measure the material universe -- they have not crossed over into the occult spiritual sciences yet.. but they will smile OR who were those people and where did they go? They are you and I alive and well on the surface albeit reincarnated smile There is plenty of evidence that advanced societies existed long ago. Once the earth was round, orbited the sun, and then it was flat and you could plum fall right off the end into..what? Our knowledge is young.Very Well put.. We're baby Gods and Goddesses!! It's Pretty !! smile !!!

The penguin family, how amazing they are. The perfect parents. I would consider the baby penguin a lucky little kid indeed if they didn't live in the extreme COLD! I don't do cold... I guess there is a reason for it, but when I was 8 all I saw was pictures of this Jesus dude walking around in sandalsThe perfect family could have lived in the tropics, but then again, without adversity, After the fall adversity was created as ego vied with ego.. we co-created the dog eat dog and predator and prey but that is all temporary -- in the long haul planet earth will be cleansed they wouldn't be the perfect family!

Quote:
This got all screwed up before the flood when advanced scientists from other systems of worlds mixed the seed of the human with the seed of the animal so all these legends of Mermaids, Minotaurs, etc., etc. actually physically existed until the flood wiped them away -- now they want to do it again

Did the advance scientists from other worlds use the earth as an experiment? yep.Used the flood to wipe the slate clean to try again? Nope. God did that.There is plenty of evidence suggesting at least part of what you stated is true.

All legions came from some truth. Though I think many of the cave drawings were a combination of life from other systems and what the painters recognized or comprehended, an example horse legs were painted as horse legs because they understood horse legs. What were they actually?

We have disrupted Mother Nature enough, we are throwing our ecosystem into a tailspin. We are not entirely responsible -- partially, yes. But there are those with nothing to lose who don't care.Yes they need to leave human genetic engineering alone!But they won't.. not until the children of love cry out to a higher power of love to stop it!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.