logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
D
OP Offline
D
Hi, I'm new here. Glad to be one member of you. Recently, one friend told me that cheap jewelry always no good quality and will drop one's taste, do you think so?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
I like cheap costume jewelery. Right now I have a tacky version of Princess Diana's ring that Prince William gave to Catherine. Some pieces are really not all bad.

P
P
I don't like cheap jewelry i always want to buy new designs and i like creative and new jewelry even i always trying to create some beautiful designs from my old jewelry .

Last edited by parulsharma; 10/15/11 07:47 AM.

V
V
I always use branded product.Cheap product usually has pour tacky packaging which doesn't really effect the quality of the product it self but if you think about all the chemicals that are used to make the packaging, not very friendly for the environment.And cheap products usually have fillers which are mixed with the product and that aren't good for your health. More expensive products have nicer packaging, many times the packaging of the product is refillable like bags.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Well.. if you like something and wanna wear it for a short period of time .. then you should definitely go for it!!
Yes cheap jewelries doesn't look as elegant as branded ones!!
But still.. its no harm ... to buy something ... which you like and suits you!!

Depends when and where you're going to wear it. And honestly, there are a lot of "cheap" costume type jewelery that looks really good.

I don't think it would make you look cheap. There are quite a few that are really pretty. It depends on how you carry the pieces. I think if you can get a way with it then it's good.

E
Amoeba
Amoeba
E
I actually make my own beaded jewelry, and I think shopping on Etsy is lots of fun! I have no problem with wearing unbranded jewelry. I like what I like, andnot because of a designer label. If I own a designer piece of jewelry, it is usually because it is unique to that brand, like the Love bracelet. I just don't like to wear cheap metals, I prefer sterling silver and real gold. Other than that, I will wear whatever appeals to me!

A
A
i think brand design is good. cheap jewellery can not last long . brand design has the reason why it last long....

No, i don't think so that every cheap jewelry does not have good quality. it's depend on that from where are you going to buy.

Last edited by Julie J; 06/12/12 01:36 AM.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.