BellaOnline
Posted By: darrinelou Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 10/15/11 05:53 AM
Hi, I'm new here. Glad to be one member of you. Recently, one friend told me that cheap jewelry always no good quality and will drop one's taste, do you think so?
Posted By: Sirene Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 10/15/11 10:10 AM
I like cheap costume jewelery. Right now I have a tacky version of Princess Diana's ring that Prince William gave to Catherine. Some pieces are really not all bad.
Posted By: parulsharma Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 10/15/11 11:44 AM
I don't like cheap jewelry i always want to buy new designs and i like creative and new jewelry even i always trying to create some beautiful designs from my old jewelry .
Posted By: Varsha2010 Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 10/17/11 08:11 AM
I always use branded product.Cheap product usually has pour tacky packaging which doesn't really effect the quality of the product it self but if you think about all the chemicals that are used to make the packaging, not very friendly for the environment.And cheap products usually have fillers which are mixed with the product and that aren't good for your health. More expensive products have nicer packaging, many times the packaging of the product is refillable like bags.
Posted By: CrystalBarba Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 10/17/11 11:07 AM
Well.. if you like something and wanna wear it for a short period of time .. then you should definitely go for it!!
Yes cheap jewelries doesn't look as elegant as branded ones!!
But still.. its no harm ... to buy something ... which you like and suits you!!
Posted By: KassieYak Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 10/18/11 03:50 AM
Depends when and where you're going to wear it. And honestly, there are a lot of "cheap" costume type jewelery that looks really good.
Posted By: sheridangrey Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 10/18/11 05:19 AM
I don't think it would make you look cheap. There are quite a few that are really pretty. It depends on how you carry the pieces. I think if you can get a way with it then it's good.
Posted By: eranga Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 10/25/11 08:34 AM
I actually make my own beaded jewelry, and I think shopping on Etsy is lots of fun! I have no problem with wearing unbranded jewelry. I like what I like, andnot because of a designer label. If I own a designer piece of jewelry, it is usually because it is unique to that brand, like the Love bracelet. I just don't like to wear cheap metals, I prefer sterling silver and real gold. Other than that, I will wear whatever appeals to me!
Posted By: apostore Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 11/01/11 03:22 PM
i think brand design is good. cheap jewellery can not last long . brand design has the reason why it last long....
Posted By: Julie J Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 06/12/12 05:27 AM
No, i don't think so that every cheap jewelry does not have good quality. it's depend on that from where are you going to buy.
Posted By: samayra Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 06/15/12 09:51 AM
every cheap does not mean that they have not any good quality. so you should try for that.
Posted By: Ezine_LVer Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 06/19/12 09:13 AM
I think that I will try that kind of cheap gadgets for the jewelry, I can spend the same money buying several pieces of jewelries but not just buying one with the best and expensive!
Posted By: Bluemarie Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 06/19/12 07:49 PM
I always try to go with the real things, but for me it is sometimes fun to mix and match real Diamond jewelry with cheap statement jewelry. But I always wear something with diamonds, my engagement ring and usually have diamond earrings:) I'm really lucky girl because my fiancee is a jeweler and I get a lot of little boxes for presents:)
Posted By: samayra Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 06/26/12 07:49 AM
i don't like cheap costume jewelley . i like to wear only real pearl and diamond jewellery.
Hi,

Real diamonds has its charm, agreed, but even costume jewelry is in.

The charm of costume jewelry is also very unusual & chic, you can have jewelry for each style, each outfit etc.

So, you can project different styles every day.

There are huge variations, colors etc. available.

Also, you don't have any worrisome baggage of lost product or theft.

Posted By: agneskelland Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 07/16/12 01:41 AM
I would try the cheap costume jewelry. Some are really interesting and they enjoy a special design
Posted By: Encore DT Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 07/16/12 09:56 PM
The main challenge with cheap jewelry is a general lack of quality and, therefore, longevity. Producing high quality jewelry is expensive, both in labor and materials. Sure you can set a ring with CZ instead of a diamond or multiple diamonds, but CZ will darken over time and, in some cases, will even become completely black. You can also go with cheap metals, such as zinc and copper, instead of, say, white gold or platinum, but those often leave your skin grey/black and also tarnish over time.

Ultimately this doesn't make cheap jewelry right or wrong. Just like people who purchase IF diamonds are not better or worse than those who purchase eye clean SI1 or VS2 diamonds. One is eye clean and the other is "mind clean". Ultimately it all just depends on what is important to the buyer.
Posted By: Ezine_LVer Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 07/23/12 08:34 AM
Cheap jewelry is quality too. I love these cheap jewelries very much. As they are not expensive I can have different styles. I have more options. I don't either think cheap jewelry will drop one's taste. It's up to one's beauty taste. If you are good at beauty finding, you can find cheap beauties with very low cost.
Posted By: agneskelland Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 07/24/12 02:16 AM
Maybe I will try it. But I will choose the lovely one. Some kinds of unique silver necklace or bracelet is OK.
Posted By: Ice land Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 07/30/12 09:49 AM
Well, it depends, some cheap jewelry also has goog quality.
Posted By: Doris1982 Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 08/16/12 07:35 AM
I like cheap jewelry,it can adorn my cloth.very nice and cheap
Posted By: Shauket Fazil Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 08/21/12 10:09 AM
Hi,Nice to meet to all of you I am new in this forum and I am very glade to know about costume jewellery.
Posted By: johnbreto Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 09/12/12 07:33 AM
Costume jewelry is made out of a variety of materials, which can be pure silver, glass beads, kundan, semi-precious stones, metal, etc. The value of the metal used in it makes a difference between cheap costume jewelry and fine costume jewelry. So the price mainly depends on the material used. Also, as per the style you want to portray you can choose that kind of jewelry. As per your requirements, there is cheap costume jewelry as well as fine costume jewelry.
Posted By: Varun Gautam Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 09/21/12 08:55 AM
I like both cheap and expensive jewellery and it depends all on my likes whatever i like in jewellery, i just go for it and buy that for wife.In fact I would say not all cheap things are bad in their quality. It's just a people's perception. Sometimes Expensive ones also have a defect.Basically i look for more Fashion and Styling ones in jewellery.
Posted By: ladyintheworld Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 10/27/12 08:11 AM
I don't think so, but I know those jewelry under 2usd with free shipping are mostly not really good quality, because those jewelry are easy to fade, and not good for skin.
Posted By: JanetWhite Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 10/30/12 01:24 AM
I have both expensive and cheap jewelry. I think if it's a style that you are gonna wear a couple of times and move on, cheap is fine. But something classic that lasts then I'd go for good quality and higher price~
Posted By: james101 Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 11/04/12 05:33 PM
I like costume jewelry some times some cheap jewelry are seems extra beautiful and have a good quality.
Posted By: Yuvastyleindia Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 11/09/12 06:28 AM
Cheap jewellery can be prove if purchased from the good brand. As for the functions or parties one should purchase matching cheap jewellery, only for one function it could not be good to purchase costly jewellery.
Posted By: CupCakeGirl Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 11/20/12 05:23 PM
If you mean cheap jewelry as far as quality goes then NO- Cheap makes you look CHEAP ! But there are some stores where you can get high quality jewelry at LOW / CHEAP prices, my items DON'T look cheap and i feel wonderful when i use them :)
Posted By: James Andrew Re: Do u like cheap costume jewelry? - 04/29/14 11:54 AM
Like or dislike, it's only depend on how much it match to my personality.
© BellaOnline Forums