Print Thread
Page 15 of 24 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 23 24
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Originally Posted By: Eleise - Clairvoyance
I also had a dream that a head of lettuce was $2.38. In the dream I reached for it thinking it was .99 and put it back - decided to grow my own, but I do that now anyway, so I haven't a clue.

I'm going back through some of the earlier posts. This was taken back in '08. I have precognitive dreams. They "feel" different than more normal mish-mash or emotional ranting dreams. They linger and they kind of tickle or give me tingles when I think back to them and their details stand out, meaning I remember them no matter how much time passes.

I remember this one...it was more the dread in reaching for the head of lettuce that stands out the most.

Here, where we live or have lived, rarely do we see a head of lettuce too much over $1.30 or so. Normally I'll purchase it for .99.

I'm going to go on record that I believe no matter what the government tells your or news healines telling you you're being paranoid about inflation, they aren't being forthcoming.

I believe wholeheartedly this dream is for-warning about inflation w/in, especially, the food industry.

I believe it will be subtle at first. The news will down play it and tell you how great the numbers are and little by little I see loaves of bread almost doubling.

It will seem like "well, we can make it up in other areas" at first, maybe avoiding pricy items or switching brands, for a while anyway, but before people will want to believe it you'll actually not know why the account is a bit shorter and go back among your food items and see 100's of dollars going out that didn't use to be.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I had a horrible dream the other night.

In it, i was seeking medical treatment but didn't have independant insurance. So I was being lead through "the system"

Once i was set up there was an oriental doctor that said I was schedulre or I hadn't recieved a certain inoculation. It has to do w/colds/flues. I didn't have a chart yet but I had like an introduction package...they called it something non-defensive, like the "living well..."

In the dream I refused, but my husband went ahead and that's pretty much all I remember.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I don't even really know where to post these things anymore, but if you've followed some of the "Visions and Futures" forums or this one, somewhere, you can go back and validate some of the things either I feel or see or others do.

Somewhere I posted "We'll see Mcdonalds and Walmart" in the headlines...but what it is is that the Gov. needs something from them. Specifically I mention Mcdonalds and Walmart.

Tonight my husband played a clip for me and Walmart (understand before I've written it here it's come sometime sooner) is partering with "Homeland Security."

Somewhere else I believe I've read Mcdonalds is helping with some Health food thing...I only remember it because people were complaining that Mcdonald's of all things...ha,ha...ya, right - and I remember syaing na-uh, it's something bigger. Look below the surface.

This isn't about wow ur right. What I feel it's more about is that right now if it's strong enough for someone like me who avoids politics whenever possible to feel it, then there's something there for people over all to pay attention to.

I'm guessing it's to help click into gear what's going on so more and more people are able to be aware and participate one way or the other in their outcomes.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Alright,

This isn't going to be anywhere near being in the newspapers, but it's coming back to me...really, stronger than ever! Like compacted, something, though it was 8-12 months ago when I felt it...well, it's now.

"Mcdonald's/ Walmart."

I drove my husband crazy pacing back and forth for months, but I told him THOSE two companies you're going to see a lot of in the future, in the headlines. At that point we hadn't..I mean yes, here and there, but not all out blown out...OMG - OBESETY, STATAN OF ALL ALL FAST FOODS, etc.

I'm like, "There's something more there. They need these two companies for some reason." If you go back in these posts you'll find them. I just don't know how to organize it all so they are here and there and I wrote them when they hit me whenever.

Anyway, with the gov. criticizing obesity and everyone kind of going , "ya, that's not healthy, they're doing our kids harm" etc. No, it's a bit deeper than that. It feels like a campaign, like getting the people riled up, for right now, while they're planning this other thing behind the comotion.

Why they need, the gov. needs these 2 companies? I don't know. If I was forced to make a guess (and of course we're not suppose to look too deeply) I'd say, these particular companies are heads and because of that are actually OUTSIDE of the government parameters...for right now that is.

What I feel now, and currently going on as I type this, is that if someone cared enough to look into it, these companies are self made, like private citizens created them at some point..Mcdonald's is self-made - inspirational in a way. But, well there's also greed in there too, like there are also idiots in the process that wasted good opportunities away so their particular stores are failing..

So, with an appeal to people to, I don�t know gear them up to dislike them, well that's kind of like, picture a bunch of cheerleaders romping up the mid-sections and sidelines for a rivalry.

The PLAYERS (they are a group)? They are going to purchase ENOUGH,(let me say that again) ENOUGH of the Mcdonald's (private owner's) stores, that once ENOUGH of those stores are purchased, they will have some type of a stake, STAKE to make votes or have a say that Mcdonalds has to act and do certain things a certain way and it's gong to tie into food. Not like duh, but regulations that feed back again into the gov.

Basically they'll be able to hand deliver Mcdonald's as well as Walmart corp to the government.

Walmart seems to end up being a channel and people shop there, not even knowing or caring that it does... wait, its' not channel, corral - like directing the herds.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 05/24/11 12:27 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
If you think of it this way, it makes perfect sense. So many Americans shop at Walmart and eat at McDonalds. If the government has influence and ultimately control within these corporations, that control extends to the consumers who shop and eat there.

This has actually been creeping up on us for decades. As the Federal government has expanded, with more and more departments and regulations, we the citizens have lost more and more of our freedoms. And this has been compounded by the actions of the states.

Fishing is a good example. At our previous home there was a private dock on a deepwater creek off the Intracoastal Waterway. If we wanted to fish, we walked to the dock. Can't do that now without a fishing license. My brother-in-law has a house on a lake. His buddies were fishing and he walked out on the dock to chat. He was standing on HIS dock, with NO fishing tackle and he got a ticket for not having a fishing license, even though he wasn't fishing.

This sounds trivial, but it's actually symptomatic. What's more alarming is this level of control extends even further within businesses. As an employer, you can't fire anyone for even the most grievous offense without being penalized through higher unemploymemt taxes. If one took all the regulations for a business, Federal, State, County, and City and typed them in very small letters on a roll of paper, stretched out, it would probably be as long as two city blocks! I am NOT exaggerating! I've had to read through all that mess.

Walmart and McDonalds are two of our country's largest corporations and employers. Neither is unionized yet. It's not surprising these two are targets for take over, by indirect means, by the federal government. Everyone must be in "lock-step" compliance.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I keep seeing both Walmart/McDonalds as corrals?? Like when steer are running through those metal things farmers need them to in order to get them to go and do what they want them to.

Since I posted this, there's something else. You know how a spider web looks with the concentrated center. Well if you look to these companies, I feel you find a gov. type hook smack dab in the center of it, but it's nothing publically spoken about, like in a commercial or anything.

On the outside, you'll hear bad things about them, the furthest ring of the web and the weakest if you think about it, is what "twings" the people.

Anyway, so all the gov. things that are getting the "little" guy riled up to demand this and that, wanting health care, they're too big, they're unfair, unhealthy, etc, whatever they just know is a button they can push with the simple mind - it's/they are more like the audience, again the cheering section.

Somehow someway, these particular companies end up being spared a lot of the fines or penalties with that health care thingy and maybe even somehow being able to off set some of the carbon stuff, they're tromping around about.

Oh, the carbon tax everyone wants to keep "green" about, well I hope they all mean it, because they'll say they're going after the big guys, but What I feel is, you wait and take a look at your electricity bill in a couple of years...it's going to snag you to whether you're carbon free or not...it's like a tax that's just going to be there.

But anyway, these 2 companies I feel have some sort of exemption from a lot of this stuff...reason being, they're an investment, they need what someone else already built.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 05/30/11 12:50 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Interesting enough...

Change is inevitable and part of life - creation, really if you look to how things evolve.

But THIS, this is in DETROIT or near bouts and among the things that are "CHANGING" I urge, very strongly for people to go outside, take a walk, reinvent your definition of love or meaning and decide (for yourself) what your Soul, in your gut, believes in.

It will make all the difference in the world!

Anybody ever play the game "RISK?"

Detroit/Monroe MI

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
M
M
Interesting reading your posts. Both MacDonalds and Walmart are global companies that have basically the same clientel plus they are located in every town. No one needs directions to get there. You mention spider webs could you mean network? If the govt needs to distribute food or supplies these are sites that are established and are set to serve at a moments notice. They already have distribution hubs and skilled workers. In the event of a true emergency if someone said go to Walmart or MacDonalds everyone will find it. I to can not sleep at nightand scour the internet daily to try and find what it is I am missing. You mention one world currency yes that is coming, you mention taking care of your self and your family which explains why most of us feel the sense of urgency to stock up and protect. I do not know what tomorrow will bring but I do feel strongly that we are all being lied to by those in power on a global scale. Here are several impressions I have regarding the economy globally. Greece will default on its loans and the effects will be felt financially world wide. Germany will leave the Euro and that currency will fall along with the US Dollar pulling the rest of the European countries with it. There will be massive runs on all financial institutions and people will revolt. Major delivery systems will stop and each of us will need to provide for our ownselves and families until such time as a new system and currency comes to pass. Our lives will not be the same and our children will have no assets. Families and communites will need to band together to literally survive. There will be famine even in the US and Europe. As hard as I try to not believe this I know it to be true.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Since I can remember, politics made me anxious. I never got into them. Prior to the 2001/911 Urgency overcame and hasn't subsided since. In fact I'd never been afraid to fly, but the Aug. of 2001, I needed a bottle of Valium just to get on the plane to see my folks. I cancelled twice before finally conceding to go. And wouldn't you know on the way back it was 911. That'll teach me to cancel, lol.

See, I don't think you're missing anything. Just the opposite. You're picking up on things people don't want to believe. They're happy blogging or sticking up for a group they feel passionate about instead of seeing/understanding the bigger picture. The gov. needs them to be distracted and cause chaos. It lifts the burden of their having to do it.

I feel every fiber worth of being, that we all are, both, being lied to and distracted at the same time. This gov. is not our friend.

All those little revolts...well, they're no accident. There's what I feel looks like a large blueprint and I see it in my head like something on Power Point and a screen, with circles all around it and lines from those circles going into a central location/point on the screen. I feel these riots are in place, instigated as a process to get people riled up to say, "We've heard the people and need to take measures... take certain powers down."

The Walmart/Mcdonalds thing. I believe the gov. will step in are working their way into both. I feel WM wll be the supplier of foods to...or some how be a branch or subsidiary to provide foods to both people and fast food chains.

I beieve where as people on food stamps had to at least make an effort to cook their food, well now, they will be able to sit around the house all day and walk into say a Wendies, pizza place, Kentucky fried chicken ect and won't pay a dime to load up on that stuff. I feel there are test drives or experiments going on to begin this process.

I feel you're going to start seeing fast food rest or public transit systems that will get you to/near projects, so people will have not only housing but utilities and food free as well. No car? No problem. Get up around 12:00 - 1:00 pm, walk across the parking lot get $12.00 of burgers and go back to bed or play video games.

Basically, whatever "means" the government gifts, goes right back into their pocket. The thing about gifts? You can take them back at anytime you feel the need to and ration it back out.

One world currency I feel is coming as well. They'll say ours no longer works and we need to unify our systems.

And the headlines that say this riot or that is 'inspired by the Arabs...' don't believe it. They're setting you up to think other govs. are inspiring and we should be more like them. The majority of people don't believe that. The youth? They don't know what they believe, they just want to go along with the newest, loudest thrill TO feel like they are part of something.

This stuff will happen but not like what people think. I believe the stock market will crash. The bailouts won't work. And when this happens, like a flip of a switch, everything while we're bickering back and forth has been set in place to take over.

We'll feel the pains of control, yes. Every search you've made, the products you purchase, the meds you need, they'll know all about you just by plugging in a few numbers.

The real pain comes when their system fails to deliver the fantasy people want to believe it will. And all this happened, "While We Were Sleeping..."

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 10/03/11 04:20 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
M
M
Set up protests? Funny you should mention that, I read an article online tonight, BBC News, that George Soros one of the worlds most powerful and wealthy men is sympathedic to the protesters issues. Chill went up my spine. This man creates and pays for his own charitable organizations and think tanks to push his one world and one currency agenda. I can even think about what he is up to except to know it will not be a good thing. I have no feelings about Walmart or MacDonalds, however what yu have stated makes sense. Tell me what your impression is of this person, Marco Rubio. Don't look him up just tell me what vibrations you get. By the way have you thought about holding onto old silver coins? Perhaps we can discuss this another time.

Page 15 of 24 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 23 24

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.