logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
I've seen a lot of young girls and some celebrities sporting the racoon eyes trend and I'm wondering if this is in right now.

I find this look hideous and kind of slutty looking and so not appropriate for tweens either. My boyfriend's kid who's 12 is lining the hell out of her eyes and it looks awful on her.

Are there any other makeup trends that are hot right now that don't look so sleazy (Courtney love comes to mind here)?

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
V
V
hey i apply eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss and follow the simple trends.. :)

D
D
Try to get his kid excited about the new fall trend- nude makeup. The nude look is never out of style and is back for fall 2011.

I think the best mineral makeup is really a matter of personal choice.... There are so many different brands of mineral makeup that you can try.

E
Amoeba
Amoeba
E
cat or angled eyeliner. big on mascara and eyeliner on upper waterline but nothing on the bottom waterline.(just like the 50's). in some places weird color lipstick like purple and orange. (i saw this light baby blue lipstick by lime crime really cool if you can pull it off). color eyeliner is cool especially when used right. i believe that blue eyeshadow is still not in, there, but not in. golds, coppers, and summer tones. i believe that with the spring a lot of pink and coral. if your going out somewhere really fancy a shadow eye is really cool and you can do lots with it..and that is all i can think of!

Last edited by eranga; 10/25/11 04:25 AM.
Gecko
Gecko
I'm a fan of eyeliners. They can never go wrong on any girl/teen/woman ever. Apply them in a thin line or be generous and give more definition to your eyes with a thick black line.

I love music, movies!! I write at mag for women in free time.
A
A
It depends on the shape on eyes.

K
K
Your skin should be shimmering with health. You should rinse, tone, and dampen your skin in the morning and night. And once, every one to two weeks you require exfoliating and applying a mask, according to your skin type. Younger Body work out each day and your skin, your whole body, your attitude and your self-esteem will be the recovered for it. Younger Face Just as body building can improve your attitude and can get rid of lines, reduce bags or dark circles beneath the eyes and firm skin which might be loose and showing the damage of time. Sleep Well. so that you will look fresh and not build up bags under the eye.

B
B
For summer I think a more natural look is in. It's all about wearing makeup but making it seem like you aren't. To accomplish this look wear tinted lotions/creams in stead of heavy foundations or concealers and choose light coloured blush and lipstick (possibly in peach hue).

S
S
just follow simple and your regular makeup.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.