S
S
Alanis Morissette

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Steven, I LOVE Alanis!! She has grown so much! I love her recent stuff so much. One of my faves is "Citizen of the Planet," "Underneath," and "Excuses." Powerful stuff!!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
This might sound a bit weird and people will probably think I am mad but Lady Gaga really inspires me. People kept telling me what a weird and evil person this girl was, so I spent a week on YouTube looking at all her music videos and interviews.

She is actually a very clever girl. And to see that she has been named in Forbes as one of the top influential people in the world, at age 24 years, is pretty amazing.

Her outfits are fun, her songs are catchy and it seems that she has a huge following. Everyone who speaks about her, that likes her, says she has given them the courage to be themselves.

In a world where everyone is so judgmental of each other it is nice to see someone who is more interested in making her fans happy than making a fortune. Though I dare say she enjoys the money too!

People say she is copying Madonna, but I feel she is more like Cher. Who is another female artist that I admire.

Last edited by Linda - Islam; 06/24/11 02:09 PM.

Linda Heywood

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Linda, I saw Lady Gaga performing on something on TV one night,and I was really impressed with her song! It was right before her album was released, and I kept meaning to go check it out on amazon.

I think she's really pretty interesting!

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Ann and Nancy Wilson, from the band Heart, are also inspirations for me!! They really broke new ground for female artists.

And Ann Wilson, in particular, I think has one of the most amazing and powerful voices I've ever heard! What a remarkable lady!

Deanna Joseph

Gecko
Gecko
Celine Dion...her story is truly inspiring.

I love music, movies!! I write at mag for women in free time.
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Jodie, I don't really know Celine's story, but it seems she's gone through quite a lot, hasn't she!

She does have a lovely voice.

Deanna Joseph

Amoeba
Amoeba
Emilie Autumn. I feel a connection with her lyrics and she is an amazing poet, song writer and musician. Recently I mentioned her to a guy who is into the whole "Steampunk" and he said "I hate her." I guess she appeals to emos and "scene" girls. However I see her as an artist and a wonderful talented musician. I was fortunate enough to see her live with her backup group. Even though she is a bit ott, I can understand her pain in her lyrics and music.

O
O
Seeing as how.. BellaOnline isn't ready to add an Ambient Music area to the forums.. I'd like to add a few of my favorite Women Ambient Artisans: Constance Demby: constancedemby.com Janet Robbins: janetrobbinsmusic.com The Late Lucette Bourdin: lbourdin.com

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.