Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#677444 04/12/11 12:50 AM
C
OP Offline
C
Studies show that most women want to lose weight in their stomachs. The third chakra relates to how we feel about our physical appearance which is located in the solar plexus, above the navel and below the rib cage. Read how wanting a flat stomach relates to the third chakra in this article.
How to Get a Flat Stomach

Last edited by Cassandra - Body Image Ed; 04/12/11 01:04 PM.

Cassandra George Sturges
Body Image Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Elephant
Elephant
Interesting. Never considered this as part of the issue but I see how it can be. Many of my clients seriously struggle with third chakra issues.

I have to add that this is only one small factor that determines how much people struggle with stubborn stomach fat. Sometimes it has more to do with ignorance about the types of foods that actually make belly fat loss possible or easier.

Other times it has to do with hip flexor injuries and stomach surgeries (c-sections, hysterectomies, etc) that result in motor amnesia of the deep abdominal muscles that lead to the poochy ab look. You see this in skinny people all the time who eat right and exercise and have no weight to lose at all.

Your article makes a great point about how belly fatloss is an emotional/mental issue as well as a diet/exercise issue. My clients are a perfect example of this and it's frustrating to say the least.

Last edited by ExerciseEditor; 04/12/11 07:21 PM.

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

P
P
Hello, I think healthy food at proper time and a proper diet chart can help you get a flat stomach.

L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
There're many tea products that claim to benefit those who want flat stomach. I'm just saying this but honestly, I wouldn't try them. Side effects were never revealed.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
That was a really interesting article Cassandra. I have no knowledge of the chakras but what you wrote, it makes sense. I moaned to Monica ages ago that I had no self motivation and no will power, I still don't really. And its funny, just lately yellow has been my favorite colour!

And yes I have tummy issues both inside and out! So maybe I should visit my chakras and find out what they are all about.

Thanks for giving me some food for thought.

Linda Heywood

Interesting ! I enjoyed that

R
Amoeba
Amoeba
R
I read somewhere that those who tend to deposit fat in their belly are more likely to have metabolic syndrome which is a precursor to diabetes. I'm inclined to believe this because diabetes runs in my family and all of us siblings have stubborn belly fat. When I gain weight, the first area the pounds go to is my stomach. A lot of reasons really why one can have stubborn belly fat.

D
D
regular exercise and aerobics is must for women for nice attractive look...

C
C
========= [url=http://www.nonvoiceprojects.com]non voice projects[/url]

D
D
I think if we take balance diet and eat, fibers, liquid diet and do physical work or exercise regularly then it is easy to maintain weight.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Nadine - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.