logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Yes totally agree, forever changing - never stagnant.

Linda Heywood

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
I was searching my brain for a specific word that means forever changing, I'll be darned if I can find it. More coffee smile

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Akashic records - collective thought, collective memory, collective dna?

God taught Adam the name of all things then presented them to the angels saying, 'Give me the names of these if you are right.'

God taught the first man everything humanity would need to know, it comes to us through inspiration from God.

We are all able to tap into this collective knowledge but it is up to God whom He inspires.

My thoughts.

Also the scriptures tell us that the angels keep record books of our every moments and these are with God. We are given them on the Day of Judgement.

Linda Heywood

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
A whole lot of collecting if you ask me computer It has been a long while since I read Genesis but wasn't this knowledge taken from Adam when he was kicked from the garden?

This would explain why we "know" some things we couldn't possibly know, but how do we catch glimpses of the future? I know it is possible, because it has happened to me - concerning my son's death. Is it multiple times lines? Even the future is forever fluid - how about the past?

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
Diana, I think the word for ever changing is evolving.

Yes, I think one way we gain insight into the Akashic records is during deep meditation - keep your journal handy smile

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
I also believe the universe is teaming with human-type life - souls with minds inhabiting bodies.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Susan, I think I need to get to know you a whole lot better smile

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
I love getting to know our BellaOnline family!

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
We do have a very special family, and it is every bit family.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Everyone has added very thought-provoking postings on this subject. It is encouraging to see such thinking going on!

To clarify one thing... no one says that humans evolved from apes. Rather, humans and apes have both evolved from a common primate ancestor over the past 6 million years or so.

As someone with a biology degree who works in the general field of science, I cannot accept Adam or Eve or Biblical genesis. However, I am something of a heretic among my scientific peers, because I do not blindly accept Darwinian evolution either (ie, that random mutations and natural selection result in evolution of one species to another).

Rather, I subscribe to the idea of Intelligent Design... I believe that a supernatural divine force (which I prefer to call The Goddess) purposefully guides evolution as She wishes. Thus, evolution among species has occurred since Earth was formed 4.6 billion years ago, but it has been divinely guided. That's what I believe. But you will be hard-pressed to find many other biologists who believe that... they have all been brain-washed.

I think for myself; I do not blindly follow the scientific establishment (which is generally corrupt and influenced by money and politics, like most establishments).

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.