logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Well Diana you have certainly opened a can of worms, so to speak, while teasing Ozzy Osbourne! lol

I had no previous knowledge of what you were talking about in jest and it has now turned into a very interesting topic.

As a religious person I believe in Adam and his wife as the first humans on the planet and from them came all the humans until the end of time. I do not entertain that I came from an ape, because like you said, why are apes still not evolving into humans?

But I had no idea that humans think there were more than one species of human.

I am quite happy thinking that Adam - which means man of the earth, was the first human and we will never know how many humans will have existed on earth by the time it all ends here.

I am going to Google this as I want to be able to keep up with this conversation. Its interesting to think, that humans think, that some of us are made inferior to others. Never a notion I have ever considered. All men/women made equal as far as I am concerned.

So thanks Angela for giving us the names of my superior or inferior ancestors. Thank God for Google is all I can say or I would never be able to look all this up in books!

I wonder if J. R. R. Tolkien knew about Homo floresiensis when he wrote The Hobbit?

Last edited by Linda - Islam; 03/14/11 07:12 AM.

Linda Heywood

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Linda, Google is wonderful isn't it. If anything comes to mind, it can quickly be Googled and have instant results. Sometimes I have to dig a while to get a general consensus but the Internet is great.

I am a fairly religious person as well and believe in creation. I don't believe we evolved from apes, if something started an evolutionary process that drastic to change an ape from ape to human, why didn't they all evolve. That bugs me. I do know that individual animals including humans evolve within their own species (modern updates; so forth).

But, this brings us full circles, there was no doubt creation, we started with a man and a women, Adam and Eve, how did we end up with genetically different forms of humans? Just something that crept into my head and is bugging me.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
My sister said to me the other day in a kinda telling offy way...

"You Google everything!" To which I could only reply, "Why not?" She glared at me lol.

But this has caught my attention and I am on a mission now. I have put the names of the different homo sapiens into a word pad and I am going to work through them. Will let you know what I find. Bugging me too now!

Linda Heywood

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Figured it might, please let me know what you come up with. The proverbial Creation vs Evolution. A mixture of the both, quite possible, after all we are trying to teach computers to learn. How could more than one species of human come from a single couple. This is way out there...did God start this scenario over more than once? I am not blaspheming just inquisitive.

I have woke up in the middle of the night and have gotten up to Google something. I use other search engines as well, depends on if I am looking for a document or what ever else I am looking for.

BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
BellaOnline Editor
Stone Age Human
My points of view:

I believe it is all laid out in the Akashic records - the books on the astral plane with our history and scientific data all set up and ready to be devulged as we evolve to understand it. As far as different strains of humans interbreeding we see this example in the natural world all the time, and our bodies are of nature. When we are born we bring in our mind and soul and when we leave take our mind and soul along for the next portion of development. We seem to be talking about evolution of the human body rather than the mind and soul that enliven it.

Susan

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Ahh..the DNA of the universe, where everything is recorded. I believe we are all, and I do mean all interlinked and the Akashic records are probable. The body is nothing but a container to bring our soul through the physical plain of existence. Why did our souls, or spiritual essence have to have physical form? To endure, love, hate, pain, laughter, all the things we couldn't experience without physical form.

My question, where did all the DNA different forms of ancient humans come from? Neither evolution or creation answers this question.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Okay well I have read enough to give you my opinion, for that is all it can be.

These skeletons, that men have found over the years which were distributed world wide, have been named by men, humans. Looking at the pictures they are all like identi-kits, it is just what someone else, another human, has presumed these people looked like in the past. It is speculation not fact. Yes some people are hairier than others, some of us are even covered in hair, (Google it), some of us are totally smooth and hairless, some of us are albino. But that doesn't make me a sub species!

So, you said it, evolution in the species, not cross evolution. If you look at human beings today and the diverse looks some of us have, we all look different. Some even look Neanderthal. Line us all up and find one that looks exactly (except for twins and family members) the same.

I look nothing like a person from China or Africa or India, but I do look similar to people who live in Germany, Holland, America. We are all different colours and all different heights and all different sizes, we all speak different languages and eat different foods. And for me that is the wonder of God.

I am sure God says 'be' and it is, I am sure creation of a man and a woman has produced every single human being that is to live because I believe in the story of creation.

Some tell me man made religion. I disagree. Man made the theory of evolution to cover his fears of ignorance of the truth. I am no more a monkey than a monkey is a fish. Yet we are all made of the earth we walk upon.

There are 92 elements in the universe and we are made up of them, the Big Bang that God created was for a reason and we are it.

The story of creation is far more than Adam and his wife. The whole reason why we are here, the Big Bang and everything is explainable. But it takes the belief in God and the story of creation to understand it.

So I am no more convinced of evolution between species and even more convinced of the creation of God. As I said my opinion and no amount of Googling is going to change my mind.

Linda Heywood

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Susan, do you believe it is possible for anybody, currently, to access the archive of the soul; Akashic records? Or are the people acknowledging they can full of poppycock. Is this the Book of Judgment?

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor

My question, where did all the DNA different forms of ancient humans come from? Neither evolution or creation answers this question.

Which different forms of DNA?

Must Google Akashic records.

Linda Heywood

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Quote:
There are 92 elements in the universe and we are made up of them, the Big Bang that God created was for a reason and we are it

Linda, I believe you gave me the best argument you could, in fact I didn't need the argument to believe it because I had already known that God used evolution for his grand creation. Though, not from ape, nor fish. The elements are building blocks, DNA the map, building upon a firm foundation forever changing - never stagnant.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.