logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Great article! I definitely agree when you said, "Women envy other women because they have not learned how to recognize and channel their internal desires, feelings and goals into physical, tangible realities that are uniquely their own." I sometimes feel this way, but not just to women. I am always amazed and a bit envious by people who can do things that I can't, but I don't think that diminished my thoughts on self worth. Sometimes I use it as an incentive to try it myself

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M

Shark
Shark
Great article Cassandra! As for body image, I had the opposite problem. From 16 yrs old to 30 years old, I was (90 lbs.)a size 0 and still remain only 5 ft even. I envied the taller, curvy girls because they had a figure while I still had the body of a boy and had to shop in the KIDS section!! Munchkin, smurf, etc were demeaning and it was difficult to get anyone to take me seriously. It got so bad that I became an angry introverted person who yelled and insulted strangers before they could do it to me. At 30 yrs old, much to my delight, I put away the t-shirt and got a 36C bra!! I can fit into size 7/9 pants!! Now at 40 yrs old, I have a 36, 26, 34 figure!! My weight fluctuates between 113 and 121. I am thrilled!! Since I was a little girl, I've always wanted to have butt and boobs!! So to all of you beautiful, big curvy women--I ENVIED YOU FOR 30 YEARS!! Love your figure and yourself because you. are. gorgeous!

R
Amoeba
Amoeba
R
Very good article. Who wants to be young when the young are full of uncertainties and doubts about themselves. As we grow older we tend to have achievements that boost our confidence and belief in ourselves, thus, we don't have a reason to envy other women. That is, of course, if we've used that time to make a difference.

Last edited by rodav; 06/21/11 11:43 AM.
J
J
They envy others maybe because of they are not the same or they are looking at the outside appearance of the person....They are looking at there size and beauty and that's could be the possible reason why they envy others who is not the same to them...

B
B
Good article, thank you so much.

L
L
Hi ladies, I agree with all of you. When I was very young and first married. He told me I had to be thin and beautiful every day. Well, I am no longer married to him and I love the way I look. i am 45 and a full figuer woman and I also have a man in my life that loves me for me. We need to teach the young girls and women that thay are beautiful no matter what.

Agreed-- great article. It's hard not to compare yourself to other women, and you need to realize that even if you don't think so, other women envy you for something you are or do. It's difficult, but be happy with who you are and appreciate the differences in others :)

B
B
Cool article, nice. Women always love jealousy.......

L
L
Ya ! I truly agree with Lisa. Nice to share such a true words.. :)

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Nadine - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.