Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
We're getting ready to head down to FL for a tradition Creek (American Indian) gathering called a "Stomp." It's named for the dance we'll be doing tonight.

The voter fraud thing has actually been going on for at least 10 years now. Accusations began with Bush's first election and really geared up with his re-election. The entire thing was based on recounting the votes in FL. There were numerous accusations that Bush was not actually elected, the presidency was stolen, and these continue six years later.

You're correct about non-profits getting involved. They already are, ACORN for example. Unions are another source of coercion for votes. The unions are also trying to eliminate the secret ballot standard for voting to unionize. They are trying to make it an open, public vote. Thinking on this, I can come up with only one conclusion. They must want to include peer pressure in with their coercion and intimidation.

Non-profit groups have been providing transportation to voting polls for years. I'm sure many of them have honest intentions of merely helping people be involved in the election process. But I have often wondered what is discussed on those buses in route.

But there are some bright spots in all this. The investigations into ACORN shed light on how some of these non-profits operate. People are beginning to realize the benefit packages "negotiated" (I use that term loosely) by unions are a large part of not only corporate insolvency, but government insolvency as well on local, state and national levels. The unions wrangled "perqs" for their members that have proven to be unsustainable, and an immense amount of their budgets don't go to member services, but to political contributions.

Think about the differences between two recent rallies in DC. One, sponsored by Glenn Beck, was attended by several hundred thousand who arrived via private transportation. This huge crowd was respectful and helpful to each other. Afterwards the Mall area was basically clean, with excess trash bagged and set next to trashcans. The other was sponsored by more than 20 different organizations, many of which provided transportation for those who wanted to attend. If you watched any footage of these two events, I'm sure you noticed the different tone and behaviour. Many who attended the second rally left early and the grounds were completely trashed. The attendance at the second rally was touted to exceed the first, but photos don't lie.

My point is that with over 20 organizations involved, they couldn't garner the attendance numbers one man did. I'm hopeful this is an example of how many are waking up, realizing the balderdash they have been fed over the years, and are no longer willing to participate.

I think those in power are desparate to retain that power, which corrupts. In the elections this past November, challenges of voter fraud were raised by both sides all over the country. I fear this will only compound in our next elections which will include the presidential race. However, if enough of us DO wake up and vote with knowledge about the candidates, not based on how others told us to vote, maybe, just maybe, we can head some of "what may come" off at the pass.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
What do you think or feel about this?

Egypt Protesters Blackout of Internet and Communication Networks

They also are limiting bread in groccery stores 10 rolls per person. My husband actually showed this to me and asked what I thought. I was glad I knew how to make baguettes, rolls, bagles and such, at least, and with air yeast if I had to.

I said, somehow someway, this thing ends up aiding the people who oppose Israel and I also felt gas per gallon, we're going to see up around $5.00 gallon at least. I've posted about the $5.00 gallon before, but it feels like this plus the economy are some of the things that end up bringing it about.

I also get a feeling about a very, very large quake. When I made my arm sway like they were holding a baby and told my husband I feel like the Earth's crust feels like a ship to me, he felt I should post that.

Oh and peer pressure, I agree! Expect no punches held with the schools, all ages from grade school to colleges to be hit upon as elections near. The kind of thing I'm getting is they are so passioate they almost become disprespectful and they are encouraged to "wink-wink" enlighten the people and parents that just need more information...they don't understand, etc.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I was sitting at the computer, only half listening to the news last night. I had the same feeling of anticipation when riots broke out in Thailand, Greece, England, Tunisia creep up. Is it starting(for us)? Am I ready?

I both felt and heard the answer resounding through my body. NO, not yet. When I hear "IT" has happened, there is always a unique physical response. I can actually feel the pressure raised from my shoulders and the stress fleeing my body. My shoulders are still heavy this morning. The weariness of grief is still sapping my energy.

Even with the horrible economy here, we still have it far better than those in other countries. Many of us have lost darn near everything. But that can make what we have left all the more precious and us less likely to chunk it all and join the chaos. Don't get me wrong, those calling for riots in America have been at it for quite a few years, but have incorporated what they learned in the 60's.

Organizing and inciting riots now includes stealth and a massive build up of people and resources. Some of these speakers may be publicly considered merely organizers trying to help the folks, while in closed meetings they openly call for riots and the destruction of our government. Back in the 60's such groups were monitored and infiltrated by law enforcement. Now we have cell phones, small video cameras and the internet for infiltration and immediate publicity.

The "Behind the Scenes Machine" has already been outed. If TV ratings are any indication, those choosing facts and logic over violent rhetoric and riots are increasing in numbers.

"IT" will happen eventually. It's been almost 2 and a half years since my dreams and the extended time has taken its toll on me physically. However, if more time is needed for more to realize what's really going on beforehand, that's fine. Perhaps those ready, prepared, and willing to help with recovery will far outnumber those willing to chunk it all and jump into the chaos when "IT" happens.

Last edited by lcp012586; 01/29/11 12:23 PM.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Read some information on storing flour this week on "Off The Grid News."

With a little preparation white flour can have a shelf life of several years. Freeze it for at least 3 days and then store it tightly packed with as little air as possible in a cool, dark, dry spot. Freezing kills any bugs or eggs and as little air as possible in the container will extend its usefulness.

Wheat flour on the other hand, needs to stay in the freezer all the time. It goes rancid much quicker, like brown rice.

For an even longer shelf life (10 to 15 years) consider whole grain wheat stored in air tight buckets with additives to prevent it going rancid and deter bugs. You'll also need a quality mill of the hand crank variety if you want to do any baking.

Last edited by lcp012586; 01/29/11 12:39 PM.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Wow, I got to "Sapping my energy" and decided to post the rest of what I felt.

The administration...it doesn't feel right. Not like an administration should feel.

I almost want to say, someone over here close to the administration doesn't want chaos to end. In fact it feels as if they are striving for it.

The energy I feel associated with this especially, isn't one that if I were a leader would feel. The chaos doesn't feel disheartening when I look to them. It feels like someone, no some people stoke a fire and then groups are going to get riled up over what many if at all half even understand what the real issues are.

Meanwhile it won't be taken seriously anymore than the job crisis but you'll hear a lot about being "sensitive" to people and not offending them, basically you'll be encouraged to do nothing! It's a curtsy in the middle of cross-fire. It doesn't make any leadership sense nor has anything been resolved, nothing.

There's a great deal of effort addressing trigger issues though, things that people feel passionate about. It's as if that reel keeps them going at eachother instead of what's going on in front of their eyes.

If there is world disorder, whatever party that says they are for the "little" people though they can't handle criticisms themselves, will appear to be forces that reckon. Riots don't happen over night nor do organized groups that support the cause.

Lastly, I heard some nim-whitted response to Egypts blackout of the internet. That because they have only "a" provider and we have many, that it could never happen here. It would take "too" much organization to pull it off.

Really? Who regulates the internet? In the brokerage business, when the gov't had issues with a bond or otherwise, we got a nifty "red alert" no questions asked and we pulled the bond.

I just know the send button from the Federal Communications commision could never pull off a similar feat under similar conditions, never wall

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 02/01/11 08:43 PM.
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
hi eleise recently i posted about the threat of world war and you had concerns the same as me, there is an article called the anglo saxon mission that ive just read . whatever took me to the site i read it on is beyond me. i dont know if im allowed to mention this other site so if i get told off i will not repeat it, its on google and key in the words project camelot the anglo saxon mission - it will amaze you if you read it. regards lawrence.

Last edited by SKYELAW; 02/01/11 08:02 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
It won't offend me if you'd like to mention it.

If there's money involved I just ask that I have a look at it or talk to the person before they place an advertisement link, that's all smile

Information well, to me the more the better. It's taken me years to muddle through mistakes and just do it the honest way. I think I'm going on 7 years this site, but 20 yrs overall going public.

I'm slow too so dick and jane versions are great and if you feel a link is helpful feel free to share, really.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I agree the FCC would be hard pressed to completely shut the internet down in our country on its own. However, this is one of the components of Crisis security, just like cell phone service. Both of these can be shut down by Presidential Order. The internet providers would have to respond exactly as your brokerage firm did to a Red Alert.

If some providers remained up, the military does have the authority to ensure Presidential orders are complied with. I'm sure the military intranet would remain operational.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
hi eleise, i dont know if you had a look on the project camelot site but if you do there is some real information that im sure would interest you and many more people, if the info is true then it proves our clairvoyance is a hundred percent accurate on this subject, the things me and you talked about are in the dialogue of a report that world war three was planned and is in the process and has now begun, everything in the report is falling into place and has done since 2005? it is quite a long report and its content seems to be exactly as i predicted many years ago to happen round about 2011 to 2013. regards lawrence.

S
SKYELAW
Unregistered
SKYELAW
Unregistered
S
i see the future getting worse, especially flooding and earthquakes? also volcanoes erupting that have been sleeping for years. the magnetic imbalance that will take place in the near future will be the cause of these events, the earthquakes will cause the plates underground to move horrendously creating tsunamis of 150 metres high, japan will sink and devastation will occur? areas also in eastern china and india will see devastation, even the san andreas fault in america will move and surrounding areas will sink rapidly, the imbalance will cause water to move in a whiplash effect across the world where there will be land in places where no land was. all the rainforests that were cut down for timber was the start of this nightmare to come, there are massive oil rigs all over depleting the earth below of oil and minerals,. and something has to move in the strata layers below land and sea level. some people have predicted something similar to what im saying but i actually saw these events taking place in 1973.

Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.