Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
I love Megan Fox, she's fiesty, beautiful and tells it as it is. So I was pleased to see in the news today she's quit Transformers 3, she's always said the films are ridiculous, but it's been her ongoing feud with the director I love to hate, Michael Bay, that did it - she said to the press, again "Bay is a nightmare to work for."
So the third Transformers movie is on hold while they look for a star, but seen as the only reason most ppl went to see the films, and certainly remembered them, had a lot to do with Megan Fox - is Bay in trouble? Lets be honest, alien robots that turn into cars might entertain children but thats about it for any artistic merit. The film has currently been dropped from production. I love irony like this - Michael Bay ruins the names of every horror franchise with his bad re-makes and there he is, losing his main star and money make due to his bad attitude. Go on Megan Fox!!

Last edited by Horror_Movies_Editor; 05/20/10 08:00 AM.

Steven Casey
Horror Movies Site
"Whatever you do, don't - fall - asleep!"
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I was bummed to hear this. I don't know anything about Michael Bay, but I LOVED the first two movies.

I always loved watching the cartoon movies with my kids when they were younger, and honestly, when the first Transformers movie came out, I got a chill just as that very first Decepticon transformed (ya, I'm a geek LOL!!).

I don't want the third movie to be put on hold. I loved the other characters too...

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Funnyily enough, the first movie was on yesterday - I still haven't seen the second. I watched the first in the cinema but I got confused at the end, I couldn't keep up with who was a good guy and who was bad (except bumblebee)

I never liked the cartoon - I was always into more girly cartoons as a kid LOL - like Maxie haha, except for He-Man and Teenage Mutant Ninga Turtles - those rocked.

I'm a big geek too, geek chic is where it's at I think. They've already found another girl to take Megan's place, so I don't think the movie should be that held up Deanna smile

Steven Casey
Horror Movies Site
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
YAY! Hey, even Spider Man had two girlfriends, right LOL!

I saw that the movie was on yesterday - though we didn't watch it. We opted for "Glee" instead - a new family favorite smile

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Yeah, I like Glee - I'm waiting for the Britney special to come on over here in the UK - I've seen the pictures, and I loved the Madonna and Lady Gaga ones. Glee is awesome. I like the fact they choose pop songs that most people know and can sing along to.

Steven Casey
Horror Movies Site
A
A
I love Glee, Brittany made it awesome!! Really that was the best episode ever. I watched all the Glee episodes

Last edited by alanmoore; 12/10/10 03:23 AM.

Moderated by  Gillian ClassicalMusic 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.