BellaOnline
Posted By: Horror_Movies_Editor Megan Fox quits Transformers - 05/20/10 11:56 AM
I love Megan Fox, she's fiesty, beautiful and tells it as it is. So I was pleased to see in the news today she's quit Transformers 3, she's always said the films are ridiculous, but it's been her ongoing feud with the director I love to hate, Michael Bay, that did it - she said to the press, again "Bay is a nightmare to work for."
So the third Transformers movie is on hold while they look for a star, but seen as the only reason most ppl went to see the films, and certainly remembered them, had a lot to do with Megan Fox - is Bay in trouble? Lets be honest, alien robots that turn into cars might entertain children but thats about it for any artistic merit. The film has currently been dropped from production. I love irony like this - Michael Bay ruins the names of every horror franchise with his bad re-makes and there he is, losing his main star and money make due to his bad attitude. Go on Megan Fox!!
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Megan Fox quits Transformers - 09/04/10 04:34 AM
I was bummed to hear this. I don't know anything about Michael Bay, but I LOVED the first two movies.

I always loved watching the cartoon movies with my kids when they were younger, and honestly, when the first Transformers movie came out, I got a chill just as that very first Decepticon transformed (ya, I'm a geek LOL!!).

I don't want the third movie to be put on hold. I loved the other characters too...
Funnyily enough, the first movie was on yesterday - I still haven't seen the second. I watched the first in the cinema but I got confused at the end, I couldn't keep up with who was a good guy and who was bad (except bumblebee)

I never liked the cartoon - I was always into more girly cartoons as a kid LOL - like Maxie haha, except for He-Man and Teenage Mutant Ninga Turtles - those rocked.

I'm a big geek too, geek chic is where it's at I think. They've already found another girl to take Megan's place, so I don't think the movie should be that held up Deanna smile
Posted By: Deanna - New Age Re: Megan Fox quits Transformers - 09/06/10 02:55 PM
YAY! Hey, even Spider Man had two girlfriends, right LOL!

I saw that the movie was on yesterday - though we didn't watch it. We opted for "Glee" instead - a new family favorite smile
Yeah, I like Glee - I'm waiting for the Britney special to come on over here in the UK - I've seen the pictures, and I loved the Madonna and Lady Gaga ones. Glee is awesome. I like the fact they choose pop songs that most people know and can sing along to.
Posted By: alanmoore Re: Megan Fox quits Transformers - 12/10/10 07:23 AM
I love Glee, Brittany made it awesome!! Really that was the best episode ever. I watched all the Glee episodes
© BellaOnline Forums