logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#642369 11/14/10 03:36 PM
OP Offline
I've been working on restoring my abilities and researching projecting negative energy, because this seems to be the culprit. One such "test" I came across give me the result that I was projecting negative energy due to the fact that I guessed each of the 10 patterns wrong and labeled me as extremely psychic. Being able to predict future or past events is not an ability I've ever had. I could only feel good or evil presences in a location or feel what others around me feel (fear, panic, exhilaration ). Those abilities just slowly faded and I no longer trust what I feel when trying to use them. I am trying to figure out what happened but things are getting complex and I'm not sure what to do anymore. I miss my gift. It gave me comfort and helped me decide when and if I should separate myself from a situation. What advice do you have for me and is this test something I should trust? Do I have abilities I have never used?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi sunshine & welcome smile

I absolutely love meeting people who for what ever reason are inclined to look further into their gifts. Usually what I've found anyway is that anything from having an accident, stress, loss of some kind or odd coincedences are what prompts them.

The tests that are out there, honestly, the ones I've experimented with seem to be more for entertainment. Tests you can do at home for starters are more accurate and every living person already does, yes, have psychic abilities. They're just natural states we're ususally to distracted to utilize and not as dramatic as they show them on TV or in movies.

Test you can do at home are simple and ones you can do with a stack of cards or 5 cards of different suits. What you want to try an do is clear your mind and then try to see a picture in your mind of the card you are about to turn over. At first you'll want to experiment in your mind to see if you can just distinquish between red and black, then move on to shapes. Keep in mind that that area you will be working with is only one area of precognition.

Other types have to do with communication, events, telepathy, etc. You kind of sound like you have the strongest area working with communication and empathy, possibly? This is more of a medium but usually we have one strong area and other dormant areas or satellite areas that splinter off from the strongest one.

And, yes, absolutely, depression and anger, rebellion, etcd. can get in the way of abilities, even a negative partner.

How old were you when you first notice you had your abilitiy?

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
OP Offline
I remember my first experience at around age 6. I was always scared to be alone because I never felt as if I really was. One night I tested the waters and got a response and it scared the daylight out of me! I asked for the spirit I felt to show me what it could do. A second later there was a loud bang, an evil laugh, and my door moved in my room. Needless to say I was outta there. I shut out any communication with the spirit world until I was older and more confident. Now I'm eager to find the strength I felt these things with at age 6.

OP Offline
It is also funny that you mention a negative partner. My fiance is a negative nelly. I love him dearly but he is a glass half empty kinda guy.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I experienced a lot of sleep paralysis when I was younger. When I did I had a terrible sensation of loss of control. It wasn't just the sleep paralysis though, I would actually have information afterwards, words and a sense of whether it was male or female, age and other things.

Negativity whether it's mine or a partner's does affect. I can't express that enough. And, if you're sensitive to begin with and also trying to hone the most sensitive part about you in a strong/directive - useful way, all sort of things can begin to happen.

Balancing family, house and intuition is absolutely an art smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
OP Offline
I've started a new meditation process that I am hoping will help clear some negativity. After that maybe my senses will return. They don't scare me anymore. They were actually comforting.

Ya, I really do agree.

At first you might feel like a duck out of water. You definitely don't fit in or at least I found I didn't.

But, after walking away or they somehow end up going away and you're pretty much flat-line living, you come to realize those intuitive marks were very much a pulse of real, even if they drove you crazy.

This is an article I found, when I got back to my basics/fundementals of vision and it really worked well. Sometimes though I ended up having an out of body experience.

Empowering Your Personal Psychic Abilities

Let me know if you make any progress!

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 11/18/10 04:34 PM.
ELLEISE #643174 11/18/10 09:32 AM
Parakeet
Parakeet
That is soooo cute.... The article you found was written by Elleise, the editor of this very site, and moderator of this forum! =)

I'm going to read it and save it, also. I'm getting more in touch with my abilities... My only concern is getting too sensitive and not being able to shut it off when I want to.

Amoeba
Amoeba
What excellent advice Eleise.

I have had a very similar experience with my gifts, as a child, my gifts were very apparent. Until my teenage years, rebellion against family and those around me who caused me a lot of grief over my gifts and natural abilities, plus my anger toward God caused me to lose touch with what I had always known and loved about myself. This rebellion led me into a very negative marriage which kept me from fine tuning my gifts.

Once free from the negative marriage, I found my balance again. My gifts seemed to flourish on their own with only a little fine tuning from me.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
If that isn't a double wammy.

I don't think people, well a lot of people empathize or think through what it's like. I really don't.

To feel more so, even say it's an extinct sense, the people who have retained it, maybe through a gene or what not, in an era where it's flash this, Java that, it does at some point pretty much tick you off!

It's about the same feeling you'd get running into the store for one item and being behind a person who's stocking up for the next millenium and when you're on a break, too.

A lot of the time, sheer frustration, especially when you already have a feeling of what's to come...but you're waiting, holding your basket, but just know smile

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 01/06/11 04:23 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.