Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Last night they showed Jason goes to hell. I think that was the title. It's the one where the guy (I don't know his namem but I don't like him much as an actor either) ate Jason's heart. I missed the credits, but it looked like one of the two security officers was the guy who played Micheal Myers in Halloween.

I think the most ridiculous part (besides the traveling through the bodies...lol...) was the fight scene in the end. Jason usually does a one slice or puncture kill. This guy he kept picking up and throwing him around. The guy kept getting back up and hitting and kicking Jason. I know the guy was supposed to be alive at the end of the movie and they needed to keep him alive long enough for the heroine to go downstairs and retrieve the dagger that fell through the hole in the floor, but really.

It was just so silly. I have to say if I put a movie on the botton of my Jason list - this was definitely it.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
I can't remember it that well - I remember the heart eating scene was gross - and I remember the opening and end sequences were good. I thought the start was creepy when the female cop had to go in as bait to get Jason to go after her - and the Freddy's glove pulling his mask into hell at the end was cool.

Steven Casey
Horror Movies Site
"Whatever you do, don't - fall - asleep!"
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
The end really was the scariest part. I found myself sitting there mesmorized by the mask waiting to see if he was going to sit up...but other then that - not my favorite...

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
That movie is horrible. These movies always had a ridiculous factor in them but that movie is beyond ridiculous. None of these movies have scared me (besides a few cheap scares that made me jump) but at least they are entertaining, not that one. It's boring stupid and not scary.

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Yeah, but it is still a bit of fun which these movies turned into. The first Nightmare film is my favorite horror film - it's superb on so many levels.

The first Friday the 13th is good in it's own way, relying on gore and jumps primarily - I do think Mrs Vorhees is a better killer than her son LOL. THe Friday the 13th films have always appeared quite cheap I feel - though Jason, like Michael Myers creeps me out. They're fun to watch, but that's about it, except the original - I like that one.

Steven Casey
Horror Movies Site
"Whatever you do, don't - fall - asleep!"
N
N
I find Jason and Michael creepy too. Especially Micheal, the way he sits up when laying down is really scary. It would of been a really scary movie if one of these two psychopaths had a scary script. But they (most of then anyway..haha) are entertaining so it's not a total loss when you watch them (havent seen 1 of these in years...there used to be marathons of them on every friday 13 and halloween but here it stopped many years ago...we rarely get horror movies on these days).

L
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
L
I started watching Jason X because I didn't realize it was THE Jason, I outgrew him years ago. I stopped watching the movie after about 10 or so minutes.

LEAH MULLEN
LIFE COACHING

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Horror_Movies_Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.