Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#636874 10/16/10 07:33 AM
D
OP Offline
D
Hi I keep having a recurring dream about shoes, but very big ones. In one of them the shoe was made of rubber. I find this quite disturbing. I have tried to eat less before going to bed but any suggestions welcome. thank

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Back in high school, I had a recurring dream of shoes in the bottom of a closet. It was quite confusing, until I went to put on a pair I hadn't worn in a while, and there was something in the toe section. I was pleasantly surprised to find a jade ring I thought was lost. The dreams stopped and I still have the ring. If you've misplaced something, you might want to check all the shoes in the house.

To this day, I have NO idea how the ring got into the boot.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
D
OP Offline
D
yes thank you, I am a bit abscent minded lol One dream I keep having is that the one shoe, the rubber one is really big and i can go inside it. then the other one follows me in. its almost like an insect, maybe an ant.

T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
Originally Posted By: divineplinth
Hi I keep having a recurring dream about shoes, but very big ones. In one of them the shoe was made of rubber.

I find this quite disturbing. I have tried to eat less before going to bed but any suggestions welcome.

thank

Shoes represent our careers, how we choose to "to support ourselves". We can change shoes as we change our jobs. Very Big shoes would suggest an important job. Rubber shoes would suggest that one must remain very "flexible" in one's attitude to do the job. Dreams rarely have anything to do with what you ate before bed. If you keep dreaming about shoes in the present, pay attention to the kind of shoes they were...were they simple like sandals, high heels and so on, because the Kind and Style of shoe relates to employment and what you do for a living.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By: lcp012586
I was pleasantly surprised to find a jade ring I thought was lost. The dreams stopped and I still have the ring.

HA HA!! LCP, I LOVE this! So cool you found that ring.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Originally Posted By: divineplinth
yes thank you, I am a bit abscent minded lol

One dream I keep having is that the one shoe, the rubber one is really big and i can go inside it. then the other one follows me in. its almost like an insect, maybe an ant.

Hi Divineplinth, and welcome to the forums!

Shoes are a really interesting dream symbol - to me anyway! smile

I think about shoes helping us to take that "step." They protect our feet - you can walk on rocks if you are wearing shoes, right? Yet in your dream it was so big you could climb inside. So, rather than just surrounding your foot, it was big enough to surround you too.

And then one followed you in, like an insect... Insects are bugs, right? Bug LOL, ya know, like "what's bugging you?"

So how are you feeling when you dream this dream?
Frustrated?
Angry?
Freaked out?
Scared?
Upset?
Neutral?
Uninterested?

I also find it interesting that the big shoe was rubber. Many shoes have rubber soles, and some shoes, like Crocs, are made of rubber {I think}. But rubber is an insulator, another protector.

Wow, that's a lot of protection, isn't it wink

I guess though really, to understand this dream, we'd need to walk a mile in your shoe laugh

Last edited by Dreams/Inspiration Editor; 10/17/10 08:59 PM.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

D
OP Offline
D
[quote=travellight][quote=divineplinth]Hi I keep having a recurring dream about shoes, but very big ones. In one of them the shoe was made of rubber. I find this quite disturbing. I have tried to eat less before going to bed but any suggestions welcome. thank [/quote] Shoes represent our careers, how we choose to "to support ourselves". We can change shoes as we change our jobs. Very Big shoes would suggest an important job. Rubber shoes would suggest that one must remain very "flexible" in one's attitude to do the job. Dreams rarely have anything to do with what you ate before bed. If you keep dreaming about shoes in the present, pay attention to the kind of shoes they were...were they simple like sandals, high heels and so on, because the Kind and Style of shoe relates to employment and what you do for a living. [/quote] thank you for your reply :) i am unemployed so very flexible :) the big rubber shoe is sort of like one of those crock things, but without the holes. probably like a wellington boot but not a boot LOL the other one (the other shoe, the smaller shoe, not the rubber one) is more 'normal'. just a shoe really.

D
OP Offline
D
[quote=Dreams/Inspiration Editor][quote=divineplinth]yes thank you, I am a bit abscent minded lol One dream I keep having is that the one shoe, the rubber one is really big and i can go inside it. then the other one follows me in. its almost like an insect, maybe an ant. [/quote] Hi Divineplinth, and welcome to the forums! Shoes are a really interesting dream symbol - to me anyway! :) I think about shoes helping us to take that "step." They protect our feet - you can walk on rocks if you are wearing shoes, right? Yet in your dream it was so big you could climb inside. So, rather than just surrounding your foot, it was big enough to surround you too. And then one followed you in, like an insect... Insects are bugs, right? Bug LOL, ya know, like "what's bugging you?" So how are you feeling when you dream this dream? Frustrated? Angry? Freaked out? Scared? Upset? Neutral? Uninterested? I also find it interesting that the big shoe was rubber. Many shoes have rubber soles, and some shoes, like Crocs, are made of rubber {I think}. But rubber is an insulator, another protector. Wow, that's a lot of protection, isn't it :wink: I guess though really, to understand this dream, we'd need to walk a mile in your shoe :D [/quote] Thank you :) I guess I feel neutral at the start of the dream, and then it becomes a bit scary, then when i wake up i'm freaked out lol. the insect thing might be an ant, a leather ant if that makes any sense? another recurring dream keeps putting in my old childhood house. i just keep going back there, it's empty and unlocked and there has been people in there. that's a scary one, and the last time there was also a horse.

I dreamt of shoes too except there were lots and lots of them, enough to cover the majority of the floor in a room. They were used shoes: some that fit and belonged to me and others that were too small. Anybody have any insight on what this could mean?

Phyre #641082 11/08/10 12:57 PM
The ones that don't fit were actually children shoes: little girl shoes to be exact.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.