[quote=travellight][quote=divineplinth]Hi I keep having a recurring dream about shoes, but very big ones. In one of them the shoe was made of rubber. I find this quite disturbing. I have tried to eat less before going to bed but any suggestions welcome. thank [/quote] Shoes represent our careers, how we choose to "to support ourselves". We can change shoes as we change our jobs. Very Big shoes would suggest an important job. Rubber shoes would suggest that one must remain very "flexible" in one's attitude to do the job. Dreams rarely have anything to do with what you ate before bed. If you keep dreaming about shoes in the present, pay attention to the kind of shoes they were...were they simple like sandals, high heels and so on, because the Kind and Style of shoe relates to employment and what you do for a living. [/quote] thank you for your reply :) i am unemployed so very flexible :) the big rubber shoe is sort of like one of those crock things, but without the holes. probably like a wellington boot but not a boot LOL the other one (the other shoe, the smaller shoe, not the rubber one) is more 'normal'. just a shoe really.