Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 46 of 134 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 133 134
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Jilly - authors sometimes push their friends and family to give them good reviews to bolster a book's sales smile

For Monday I am grateful I found my camera!! I'd lost it for *days* and had all sorts of things I wanted to take photos of! smile

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I am looking forward to seeing my homeschooling mama friends at our Monday Park Day!

I am looking forward to getting the song, Dear Prudence, memorized (I hate being a slave to music books LOL).

I am looking forward to digging out my yarn, and doing some knitting or crocheting.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Hey, I crochet, too! What do you crochet?

You just gave me the idea of do some crocheting for fun tonight. Now that is something to look forward to!

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Scarves and wraps! I still need to learn to read patterns LOL!

And, I can knit scarves and wraps. Though I can do some sort of circle thingy - what is it??? Argh!!! Anyway, it makes a hat!

I want to learn to knit a hat on circular knitting needles. I'll probably take those to park day today as the mamas there are knitting and crocheting goddesses smile

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

B
B
I was going to say I'm looking for the rain to finally stop, but instead I'm looking forward to: 1) the people I'll meet at my class seminar this weekend 2) seeing my little hummingbird head south before he freezes 3) having an excellent evening meal with family and having a great friend over for a movie

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Great plans, brandan. Maybe your little hummingbird will fly here for the winter. We'll take good care of him for you! smile

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Originally Posted By: Inspiration Deanna
Scarves and wraps! I still need to learn to read patterns LOL!

And, I can knit scarves and wraps. Though I can do some sort of circle thingy - what is it??? Argh!!! Anyway, it makes a hat!

I want to learn to knit a hat on circular knitting needles. I'll probably take those to park day today as the mamas there are knitting and crocheting goddesses smile

Oh, so cool. I love wraps! I'm also into afghans and silly little stuffed things (amigurumi). Particularly food. Silly but cute. I've crocheted Halloween witches' boots to fill with candy and Christmas stockings for the kids. I have a hard time finishing the afghans (I have three half-finished now) so I like the quick ami projects.

You're inspired me to work on a prayer shawl. I'd like to make a special one to use in my prayer rituals.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hey Lori!! I'm going to do a prayer shawl too!! I have got to get out my big box of yarn, and see what goodies await me smile

I remember you talking about crocheting witches boots for Halloween! I bet they are darling!

I saw a crocheted bikini thong once. I just don't know about that - though you could probably make one in no time LOL!

Deanna Joseph

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
A thong? I spent half my life trying to keep my underwear out of that place and now here comes a fad where it's supposed to be there. No thank you.

I want to find a nice, soft yarn for my prayer shawl. And the perfect pattern.

Elephant
Elephant
I'm looking forward to exercising in a crocheted thong. Just kidding I'll be wearing a regular thong. LMAO!

Check out this crocheted thong. I think this is the trend you were talking bout. I would totally wear those. Like gladiators but probably more comfortable.

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

Page 46 of 134 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 133 134

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.