Page 44 of 134 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 133 134
J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
Originally Posted By: ExerciseEditor
Everything! That is pretty much my attitude every day because no matter what happens it's an experience that you will enjoy, learn from, and can make you a better, stronger, wiser person.
Hi Monica, that's a great way to live life! (JOY)

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
True, Joy, i really enjoy a nice afternoon puttering around and getting things done. I'd far rather have my own company than endure hanging out with people i don't really know for the sake of being social.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Lisa, that is great you are dedicating a day to getting your papers and to do lists organized. I think we all should try to do that once a week, or at least once a month!

How is the paper organizing going?

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
There's nothing I am looking forward to today - I am just trying to get through it without crying any more. i had to put down one of my kittens yesterday and my eyelids are actually raw from wiping away tears.

I even had my MIL cancel a hike i had scheduled for today with some people. I could not bear to even call anyone to cancel.

I am trying to think of what I might look forward to today. Maybe relaxing with some books and cuddling my other pets.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Oh, Jilly. I'm so sorry about your having to send over one of your kittens. frown Cuddling your other pets will give you some comfort. And knowing you'll see your little beloved kitty again might console you, too. It really isn't good-bye but "until later"...that is what helps me hold on until I see my little boy again.

As for what I'm looking forward to today...I am looking forward to working out in the gym with my family. I can't believe we've turned into gym people after all. We try to go nightly when possible and we love it.

I also was looking forward to spending the day with my hubby and he surprised me with a long drive down the coast through north San Diego where we stopped at the La Costa Resort and Spa just to take in the view of the golf course, then we picnicked at a spot overlooking the Pacific Ocean in Encinitas. Pleasant one-on-one time, chatting, holding hands and cuddling in the ocean breeze. Connected with nature as we watched the squirrels and sparrows and gulls...and all the magnificent flora everywhere.

Then, back home where I gave the dog a bath and caught up with the kids. Nice Sunday. I'm feeling very thankful for being alive. smile

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chi - that sounds quite lovely, very relaxing and rejuvinating!

Jilly - I'm sorry to hear about the kitty. Definitely relaxing and snuggling with the other pets sounds like a good idea. Take it one day at a time.

I have finished the final cut of the 2nd out of 3 sword DVDs that I've been working on for a year. A friend of mine did an English translation of the French soundtrack so it's a lot of work moving her words around to match the right locations. It's a tournament my sword instructor was in (and won) in various French castles. So while I worked on the final version tweaking I also sorted out all my paper piles to organize them. They're all organized now! Plus right now the final DVD is burning so I can start making copies for everyone. So that will be *awesome* to have that done.

I got my final grades for English - I'm getting an A! Hurrah! I just checked my Leadership course and I'm getting an A there too. So the summer is all set!

Now to take my pile of to-do-lists and consolidate them down into one online list, and prioritize it smile

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
L
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
L
Congrats, Lisa!!! What great accomplishments! But did we expect anything different from you?!?! smile

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Oh right ratchet up the pressure on me smile

I do feel like I accomplished quite a lot today. Progress is being made!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Cool about the DVD's Lisa!!

Jill, so sorry to hear about the kitty.

We were just playing with some new kittens earlier today, and they are so precious.

I am looking forward to getting an article written Vision Boards for my Inspiration site, picking my son up from school, and getting my budget for next week started.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
thanks, lisa and deanna. I am hoping a new kitty will come into my life to keep John Crichton company and be my snuggly baby. I am in no hurry on this but am looking forward to it and know John will be so pleased.

deanna, i love vision boarding! I like to cut things out of magazines, but you could just draw or use stickers or anything that moves you. :-)

For William's physical board, I really have no clue what will go on it. Right now his "vision board" is his little grave - I am planning what will go in there with him. His little collar, some hearts i made, his birth towel and a toy, i think. Also the wad of tissues I cried into. I know that sounds weird, but they will decompose with him, my tears, commingling.

Last edited by Jilly; 09/01/10 07:59 PM.
Page 44 of 134 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 133 134

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.