Page 43 of 134 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 133 134
J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
Originally Posted By: Suzanne-Pro-Choice Editor
I'm looking forward to a forecast of possibly heavy thunderstorms today. I feel like we haven't had any in a longtime, like I remember as a child...

I agree Suzanne. My childhood memories of thunderstorms were all about booming thunder, lightening like fireworks and all of nature went silent.

Perhaps, as children, we just listened more to our surroundings, whereas adults have lots of other things on their mind. Or perhaps nature was indeed more violent years ago. (JOY)

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Today I've created my quick low carbs ebook, which I've wanted to do for a while! I'm so happy that is live for everyone! smile

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Today I was happy and peaceful to snip dead tree limbs off my pines. Good solid work with an immediate return on investment. smile i also did laundry and captured some of the grey water for my plants, and spread used coffee grounds from starbucks around the base of my special plants. I even make a base for my morning glory to trail up. And a storm is coming in. Wonderful negative ions.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Today I was looking forward to relaxing in my room with my laptop spending time networking online. The MIL is still in NY until next week and the hubby took the son to the gym. I had 2 hours of peace and quiet. It was an AWESOME day!

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
Originally Posted By: Lisa Low Carb Ed
Today I've created my quick low carbs ebook�
Originally Posted By: Jilly
Today I was happy and peaceful to snip dead tree limbs off my pines� i also did laundry and captured some of the grey water for my plants, and spread used coffee grounds from starbucks around the base of my special plants. I even make a base for my morning glory to trail up�
Originally Posted By: Dianne W - Editor
Today I was looking forward to relaxing in my room with my laptop spending time networking online�
Hi Lisa, Jilly, Dianne, it�s interesting that so many of the comments are related to simply enjoying one�s own company and doing the stuff that makes one truly happy. (JOY)

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I have accumulated piles of paper everywhere (again) so I am dedicating Sunday to getting them all under control, and getting my main to-do list organized and prioritized. That way I can focus in the coming week!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
Originally Posted By: Lisa Low Carb Ed
I have accumulated piles of paper everywhere (again) so I am dedicating Sunday to getting them all under control, and getting my main to-do list organized and prioritized. That way I can focus in the coming week!
Yes, it's amazing how quickly paperwork piles up...and also what an impact regular de-cluttering has on ALL aspects of one's life. (JOY)

Gecko
Gecko
Having dinner with my family tonight - my cousin's son is up from the Keys....an article to write and more jewelry to make.

Robin Rounds Whittemore
Card Games Editor
J
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
J
Originally Posted By: Robin - Card Games Editor
Having dinner with my family tonight - my cousin's son is up from the Keys....an article to write and more jewelry to make.
Hi Robin, sounds like the perfect day: Family + 'Mind stimulation' + Hobby. (JOY)

Elephant
Elephant
Everything! That is pretty much my attitude every day because no matter what happens it's an experience that you will enjoy, learn from, and can make you a better, stronger, wiser person.

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

Page 43 of 134 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 133 134

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.