logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'm so glad people here recognise those feelings about pregnancy and I'm not a nutjob - the whole thing REVOLTS me! Pregnant women even scare me a little bit, like it's contagious or something! I don't know how other women can go up to their bellies and stroke them. Women always say you forget the pain - I recently met someone who confirmed my suspcions are true about that being utter cr*p! I'm currently providing maternity cover for a woman who just had her first baby - she said it was the most horrific experience of her life, she doesn't know how anyone can forget the pain and nobody warned her how bad it would all be. So there you go, they're LYING! LOL.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
B
Well...something new..there are classes and people willing to help with the pregnancy phobia ..Google it. Im fuckin scared to have kids..I don't even like attention. I think I'd be so [censored] annoyed with ppl thinking I'm suddenly BUDDHA! And walking around like a duck in my late 20's doesn't sound fun. I didn't even know about the poppin' veins..OMG...I rather pop champagne!

P
P
[quote=dissa]And one more thing. Yesterday, after talking to my friend (a new mommy), I watched a terrible birth film. On this film, a woman was "assisted" by her husband who was rubbing her nipples to stimulate contraction. That was just like a nightmare. Like she was just a factory to produce a baby, without any intimacy. People around and the man with his fingers on her nipples...that was a total shock to me. To me, she lost all her dignity. Like her breast was no longer a very private part of female body. This is so scary. [/quote] I'd like to know the name of this film and if I can download it on the Internet. Sounds like something I should see in order to be able to better articulate my attitude about pregnancy to my partner.

M
Shark
Shark
M
Pixie, That post put such a disturbing vision in my head...Oh my word, the mere thought of that video is disgusting. Yes, it's natural, so is defacating but no one wants to see it on film. I think that the "nipple thing" took me over the edge....ugh! Well, I guess a person who would be comfortable watching that, is someone that should definitely have kids...lol.

Shark
Shark
I have a lot of friends who are pregnant/new moms. Their giant bellies completely disgust me!

Last edited by Kat1980; 08/19/10 10:17 PM.
C
Shark
Shark
C
Originally Posted By: Kat1980
I have a lot of friends who are pregnant/new moms. Their giant bellies completely disgust me!

Ya, especially wearing those tight knit tops showing the belly botton protruding....SOOOOO REVOLTING !! (gags)

cp

G
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
G
OMG, I never thought I'd say this but pregnancy freaks me out too! I was watching pregnancy videos on youtube and I had NO idea that you can actually "see" the baby moving in the belly! It's sooo scary and just plain weird!
Now I wonder where the hell did I get the idea that being pregnant is so beautiful?

C
Shark
Shark
C
I never considered a preg. woman anything but....well, eek.
Always felt kinda' sorry for them.. but they made their bed, so .......

I knew for as long as I can remember that I wasn't going to have THAT happen to me !
Gawd, it's wonderful to be childfree. whistle.

cp

G
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
G
I realize how ignorant I was on anything pregnancy and babies...All my life I've never been around a pregnant woman or babies really, but still, I know it doesn't excuse being totally ignorant. Somehow I had a "romantic" version of it, all beautiful and perfect and easy.

But really, those videos on youtube,....ewwww! I asked my husband to come and watch with me and after 5 seconds he wanted to leave!

J
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
i see nothing all that attractive about pregnant women either. yes when the are ready to pop they do tend to waddle a bit.. i never had the desire to be witha pregnant woman. it just dont fit my idea of a woman i want to be with. can u see a 7 month pregnant woman trying to get in and out of a corvette.. not avisual im interested in either. lol

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.