Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I'm not sitting back and waiting. I'm not the only one with dreams and visions of troubling times ahead, and doing my best to inform those who are receptive and prepare as best I can.

I've also spoken to a few in authority about the value of information received from "unconventional" sources. Earlier this year I saw a TV episode about a psychic investigator, also a retired detective. He came down to FL to help with a missing person investigation. What caught my attention was the missing person's last name, it's my Great Grandmother's maiden name, and we may be related, although distantly.

One of the local deputies was in the show and I ran into the Sheriff at the tribal grounds while we were cleaning up after the tornado. I mentioned seeing the show, and the Sheriff immediately dismissed it. I didn't let him, and proceeded to point out they get information from many different sources. With so many reputable people involved in this investigative tool, providing tangible leads, he should at least keep an open mind to information from "unconventional" sources.

I may have only planted a seed, but at least I did that.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Planting a seed can yield an abundance in crops.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I believe in my heart & Soul that is the best way. There's complacentcy and on the polar opposite anger and rioting, there's lying and covering up, etc. All sorts of different ways to react to things.

For the people who are having visions, I know for fact, they're not enjoying them and they aren't doom-sayers either. They are more or less plagued by them. Those visions, even if they're not the hippest hooray topics to mention, give the tools, and provides simple univading direction. That's the hope.

If I was on vacation and on the flight to the cruise-ship I sat next to a man who maybe had some ties to the great buildings of the Titanic and what they could have done differently to save all of those people, it may not be the happiest thing to hear about, but understanding I'm about to get on a ship and should that ship have problems, I would see that man in an entirely different light if he had something to say that would help keep us all afloat smile He would be a God -send!

A seed doth travel!

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 07/19/10 11:55 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
Yes, it�s good to plant seeds. But my problem is no one believes me when i tell them something, they just look at me strange and go on about what they were doing or saying, as if i might be lying or something it drives me crazy nobody listens when i talk. I have even tried going about it in a different way so they listen, no chance. I will not give up, EVER.

Flower
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Last night, I learned one of my "seeds" did sprout!!! My parents always dismissed my dreams, even though my paternal Grandfather was a strong believer in dreams. A few months back I shared my troubling dreams of last August with my Father. I must admit to being more blunt than ever and stated, "I'm not the only CRAZY person experiencing this! You can believe it or not, I really don't care."

My cousin from FL visited my Father last week and they were amazed with all the canning he and my stepmom had been doing. My cousin's daughter made the comment, "they don't even need to go to the grocery store."

My apologies for being so far off the original topic here. But sometimes, when people don't appear to understand or even be listening, the "seed" hits dirt and takes root.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I tell you, I'm not even sure if giving up is an option smile

This stuff has been with me since i can remember. It started with dreams, sleep paralysis, hearing grandmother asking me to give my father a message, hearing voices in that inbetween state of wake and sleep and I had it out with God, the church, went on strike and it always, always came back.

It's not a perfect gift. There is room for error. But, when it comes to sharing with others what is coming through, well that's a chapter in the book im doing.

Most people are happy enough not knowing. Often they do know what you pick up and try their best to avoid it. This is huge with affairs! Most women already know their spouses are cheating, men can usually sense something as well, but they are slower to come around, especially if they have a challenging female and that was part of the attraction.

If it's something in business and you pick it up, there's huge possibilities they already know and are actually gaining financially from underhanded practices. So, who's going to want to know that?

Hauntings, lost Souls, but they aren't really lost, it's more a state of consciousness, that's a bit different. There are times you can help, whether it's listening to the Sppirit or working for someone who wants to know if they have a spirit or more of a lime/electromagnetic thing going on recording past issues. For that you kind of need to establish yourself by workd of mouth or be in an area where that is widely accepted so people find you and you can make a living.

I can't tell you how many genuine psychics who actually have a hard time being paid. If it's a talent and you have experience, get paid! wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
Sure why not, if your good. I need still years of experience, but hey when i retire i might try it for extra money.

Flower
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Out of curiosity what have you found an interest in doing as a career or just job? If you're comfortable, if not no biggy.

I had a lot of little jobs and ironically, I never wanted to be around people but I always upon always got stuck in management because whoever did the hiring felt I would be good with people, thus for business. I kind of just wanted to be left alone in the back or an office or something.

After the little jobs, I put in an application for a one sentence classified ad and got the job. That was a brokerage firm. I did well there for awhile until of course we got busy smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
I�ve had many of jobs all seeming to be related with helping people. Right now i�m a CNA, although i wanted to be a OP RN, but i only got through 1 year, it was to much for me school and having to work fulltime also. I do home nursing here, but i have to say it�s not my dream job. I can�t even say i have a dream job, i would love to do some kind of work were it�s not so hard on my body, i�m getting tired doing all this heavy lifting, and of course that pays better. But i�m not sure what i want excactly.

Flower
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I've noticed especially with people who are sensitive, they are drawn to the healing industry. I was an RA a couple of times and the lifting, you're right is very hard on the body and compensation, even when you continue eduation in the health field, in my opinion, doesn't do justice for everything involved.

Finally I resolved to doing what I enjoy because no matter how much you get paid, if you don't enjoy it, you just end up spending that much more to drown it all out. Plus, doing what you enjoy let's your natural talent shine through which in turn opens the types of opportunities that just naturally do well in taking you places.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.