Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hearing voices can come in a few different formats.

There is recorded (magnetically within the earth's elements) and you hear it like a replayed recording, in between Souls - those caught between here and there, and this last one is one I have a great deal of passion for with the people who have them.

It's a mixture of being an open channel, self doubt and wayword energies that like to cause harm or chaos.

There's imagination too or misinterpretation of a feeling that makes you do something impulsive, but, never, not ever and I assure you of this, does a spirit have control over an individual unless you co-creat with that energy...

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
The voices didn�t make me do anything, i did it all on my own. I just heard them talking all the time. Not necessarily to me just talking around me where i heard them. I used to think the talking was coming from my fillings in my mouth, where else could they be coming from, thats what i thought when i was younger.

Flower
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Flower, you're not the only one. I was 13 when I got braces, and experienced a dramatic increase in "hearing" voices. For me it was snippets of conversations. Sometimes I could understand what was being said, other times, it was just the sound of voices. Something else kicked in about the same time. I would suddenly think of a song and start singing it, turn the radio on and the song would be playing at the exact part, or would be played next. I was convinced my braces were somehow picking up radio waves. When the braces came off, it didn't stop. So much for that theory.

In college I met someone who had worked with the Duke Parapsychology department. After some very cursory tests, he described me as an antenna. I guess my mind is a little "too" open and I can pick up whatever is "floating" around.

I've learned to ignore the mumbling. It's like radio static, constant and unnerving at times. If it gets too loud, especially when I'm trying to get to sleep, I force myself to concentrate on one thing I want to get done, going through each step to completion. If my brain gets sidetracked, I force it to start over from the beginning. This technique has really helped with my chronic insomnia.

If I clearly hear words/phrases in my mind, I pay attention to what is said. Most times, it's just another snippet of a conversation floating around somehow captured by my antenna. Occasionally, it's important to me and requires action of some type. I call them my "Words of Knowledge." Don't know where they come from, but appreciate them all.

For years I tried my best to identify/recognize the voices. But that was a waste of time and energy. When my "Words of Knowledge" come in, it feels different and grabs my attention, immediately and thoroughly. Once I realized the different feeling, it was easy to quickly sift through all the stuff popping into my mind and keep what was relevant.

Hope this helps in some small way.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
Thanks Icp, it helps alot you have hit a lot of points that have also happen to me, the radio thing, i would say something a loud and strange enough they would start talking about it on the radio, it used to freak me out but i got used to it. I also do the samething when laying in bed i have to repeat things several times so i don�t get sidetracked from other things being said, "the voices". I can ignore them to an extent until something is important and them i�m more less yelled at in a sense so i will listen, its funny, that they yell at me. I�m so glad i�m not crazy.

Flower
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Totally not crazy! I think we are antenas first and after a time of being here, raising families, work and such, the focuss becomes split to an extent. Some people retain and gain sensitivity others tend to have it calloused over a bit and may or may not go back to it.

When I was studying psychology, I stopped my junior year and went into spiritual counseling because what we were told to do in the studies was categorize, no acception, the people who did hear voices or reacted differently to stimuli, no acception. As I began to question, what if we come across something science hasn't tapped upon, the question was answered in that we were overseen by the medical board and had to comply or there was a penalty for stepping outside of those guidelines, like suspention, being reviewed and even dismissed for rocking the boat.

Being different myself, there was no way I could comply so took a different road I guess you'd say smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
Well i think that was good that you took a different road. Look at all the people that you have already help, and will be helping still. Because these people that do not believe, and insist that such a thing is hocuspocus just don�t understand and never will, and they just try to cover it up and say its something it�s not.

Flower
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Thanks flower smile

It certainly wasn't easy at the time. My parents wanted me to graduate with honors in any field as long as it was salaried with benefits and I would too but heartfully, in looking back, I'm absolutely positive of it, whatever these capabilities are are in part a portion of the brain and it wasn't anything I could find at the time in studying.

I feel it will be discovered that is all runs through certain areas/portions of the brain and somehow, if a person has some sort of defficiency analytically, genetically or even physically, the brain basically goes back in time to develop or compensate whatever it takes pretty much for survival.

I believe these are areas that we have had, once upon a time, the chance to evolve in some point in history but as we became more technically evolved - those areas of the brain shrunk and took a back seat instead.

I feel in the future science finds a way to bridge the two worlds eventually so that we infact maximize the capacity between the two frame-works and interphase (??) the thought process.

We're pretty much our own home computer, with just as many capabilities if not more than your basic laptop in replying, recording and finding instant communication and knowledge. It's just some people have features that aren't always featured in the year to date modual and for other computers, have yet to be developed.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
I feel also in the future, that the two worlds will be connected,some how, like you said with a bridge. Our world is becoming in deed more interesting to the scientist, too where they just have to find out how it all works, But the question is "is this a good thing", for them to find out how our world works, or will it just complicate everything more for us?.

Flower
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Both.

But, the people who are already accustomed to what it will be that will be implemented as training for others or a desirable trait in the future, will already be familiar with it - leaders in some small way.

They will be genuine with their capabilities and they won't have to feel crazy anymore and especially if they have children can implement the real thing before it become prerequisite and forced. there will always be oppostion in force, so, if you have these capabilities now, there is more chance for balance with them - kind of like cooking because you want to and not because someone wants something out of you because you have the talent to get them something.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 07/19/10 01:26 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
Time will tell, so we more less have to sit back watch and wait.

Flower
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.