Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
I�ve had a dream that repeats its self often, and here lately its about the scenery over and over again. As for words, i have and do talk in the dreams, but not always. I hear others also but nothing that is repeated, or my name being repeated or other words, that i can remember. How exactly do you mean invasive spirit dreams?

I will try the turquoise stones also.

Flower
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Invasive is just a word I use. I'm pretty much home-schooled when it comes to these things. I never wanted to read or "learn" terminology because when I was younger, I felt crazy enough. So, invasive, meaning - unusual, repetitive, same scenery, slight differences or familiar scenery but w/climax points or points of interst.

It's kind of detailed, with me - in feeling first, sorting second, and sorting through affirmations vs. imaginagion or emotions, etc.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
With this explanation then, yes i have dreams with such things as those mentioned. What does it mean, to dream wierd like this?

Flower
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
I also wanted to say that my daughter and myself finally slept last night through, it was so nice with out any interuptions from others. Don�t get me wrong i don�t mind when we get visits but when they keep my daughter or me awake most of the night then i get a little moody

Flower
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
From lack of sleep. I would have no problems with it if the spirits chose to visit us at normal hours. Ha Ha

Flower
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
If I was giving a seminar, the crowd would have people in it just like yourself, lol, me included in that dreaming, sleep deprevation and heighten or more open portals for some people, do and are something that you almost have to make adjustments in your life for if you are prone to them. Resisting them, denying them or falling emotionally prey to them, can end up taking from the life experience what it could be. It's all very natural, just super natural, meaning somehting we don't know everything magnetically, chemically, psychologically, genetically, etc. We just haven't had the drive quite yet.

I talk about openly because me personally, I know it's real and I'm not in a position or even prepared really to wait for science to catch up smile. People are suffering, because they think they're crazy or are embarassed and hide themselves away from the rest of the world because they are in fact sensitive. They just don't have the iron curtain up that a lot of people do and tend as well to be great empaths/healers, etc. Good things.

The dreams could be repressed memories - I always throw that in, but a lot of times, sensitive people becuase they don't exactly like the feelings they get in the day time and block them out are often approached with their same capabilities, but on a broader level when they sleep; their physical environment and thought processes are indisposed basically so they are even more open.

I'll bet 10 to 1 odds that both you and your daughter are psychic and the two of you together is a bit like two people holding a jump robe or a line with two tin cans on the ends of it.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 07/10/10 12:34 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
I have in deed blocked out these feeling in the day time because i can�t concentrate completely or tune in. So i figured it may be easier at night when its quieter. I do know when i lay awake at night and think and start thinking things that include my daughter she wakes up, so i would say there is something telepathie or such there, maybe not exactly telepathie but some kind of vibes that she feels.

Flower
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
It�s funny sometimes how one can sense the other one. Last night i had just fallen a sleep and became a spiritual visit from i have no idea just as i was about to see the face and start talking to them, my daughter woke me up. I found it interesting and wondered if she might not care for this spirit, because she didn�t give me a chance to see them or talk. And then she was cranky and didn�t want to sleep after that it took over an hour before we fell back asleep. I feel she sensed something there that may not have been so good.

Flower
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
The fist thing I feel that would start helping both of you is accepting or coming to terms with the possibility that you and your daughter may very likely be psyschic-sensitive.

starting there, understand that like someone who may not be able to see physically has availalbe to them, an entirely different and exceptionally effective way of translating and sensing thing. That's just fact.

Psychic individuals have a similar ability to translate via vibrations. So basically think of everything around you like spiritual brail and energy, just energy with different name tags.

In your sleeping state you may have sensed your daughter walking into the room. She will and won't always feel like a child because you will be sensing not only the love you have for your daughter, but her energy as a person separately, as well.

If you haven't already, I;m going to go out on a limb here and guess that either or both of you should be experiencing psychic sleep. That's where, you want to wake up of feel the sensation of wanting to wake up but can't, experience various paralysis and can sometimes pick up conversations outside of the dream. They'll have a bit of an echoing sound or mumbling sound to them..

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
F
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
F
Elleise, i have started excepting the fact that we are "different", for about 3 years now but i�m still getting used to or trying to all the weird things that take place and happen to us. I have found that when i can talk about it here with others that understand and know what i�m going through it helps me out alot.
I used to tell my parents that the voices in my head made me do it, when i got in trouble about something, i used it as an excuse as a kid. I thought i was loosing it. Till i relized that there was something "different" with me,because i heard voices but not actually in my head i just heard the voices and i used to block it out because i didn�t want to be "different" or "crazy". Until now i�m learning to except it with 40.

Flower
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.