I've come across statements with regards to DH's pension fund and saw that he only listed the two kids from his previous marriage as beneficiaries. When I asked him if he's going to add our son too, he said he will do it when he has time; when he comes back from leave (just about every damn excuse he could use). So this morning I saw an updated version of the beneficiaries and still our son has not been added! I can't talk to him about it, 'cause it's just a huge fight that follows. It's almost as if he's trying to compensate financially for the other two kids (my SD and SS) due to the fact that their parents are divorced. You know what ... life isn't exactly rosy with him either (even though our son has both parents in his life, it's hell for me sometimes). I'm just feeling so low, down and depressed right now. He honestly doesn't make it "easier" for me to "like" my stepchildren, as I actually start to "hate" them for DH's actions. And to top it all, their mother also poisons them against me. So I will always remain the evil stepmother! SD didn't even send a "Happy Mothersday" message ... and that after unconditional love and providing for her so she never feels like she's being neglected. But from now on, they can all go to hell! I'm just so disappointed :-(