logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
Losing the last 10 pounds is often harder than losing the first 10 20 or even 30.

The two things that seem to really work for all my clients and that worked for me to are to not focus on weight and start focusing on achievement goals.

One client had lost 30 and had another 10 to go so she set a goal to hike somewhere in the Grand Canyon. She lost the weight.

Another client lost 60 and had another 10 to go and he decided to focus on improving all his lifts in the gym. He lost the last 10 in less than a month.

My favorite client in the world had lost 35 and had another 7 to go. She decided to focus on growing her own veggies and learning how to cook super healthy meals with food from her garden. The weight just disappeared.

When you're close to your goal thinking about your weight and your "diet" all the time can actually be counterproductive. Focus on improving your life and you'll get lose the last 10 no problem.

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
L
When selecting a weight loss plan, make sure you are consuming a balanced and complete diet. For my weight loss ,i am not cutting any food and follow dieting.Without dieting i can achieve weight loss and fat loss by using diet pill diet pill.Diet pills help in weight loss and for fat loss without dieting and in a healthy manner.i use these diet pills for weight loss and to maintain weight.

Last edited by lizagill; 03/06/10 02:22 AM.
Elephant
OP Offline
Elephant
Diet pills are only a temporary solution and often dangerous. They also stop working when you stop taking them. The only way to lose weight is to eat a healthy diet and get regular exercises and improve your quality of life. Diet pills are merely an aid and not for everybody.

Anybody who suggests that people don't need to improve what they're eating or control portions so they eat adequate calories for their specific needs or get any exercise is pretty much trying to sell diet pills and make money off people who don't want to do what it takes to get results.

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

S
S
You know the drill, you want to lose 10 pounds that do not seem to go away even after dieting or exercise. Maybe you want to lose 10 pounds fast to attend a function. To some it may be very specific, they want to lose 10 pounds in a week. I have been overweight and I was able to lose twenty pounds in two week, and I would love to share my secret. Listen, you do not have to starve to lose 10 pounds, even if you want to lose it in seven day or twenty one days. There are very simple things that you can do to lose 10 pounds. I will quickly outline them for you. Do not eat any fried food. I know now you are saying well, how? Grill your food. It tastes really good. Grill your vegetables if you do not like them raw. Drop the soda, it is even expensive. Drink plain old water, It will make your body burn more fat. If you are addicted to soda, here is a little trick, mix your water with honey and fresh lemon, the taste is great. Add apple cider vinegar in your water. ACV will make the body burn more fat. I use it daily and when mixed water it tastes really good. It also works to get to get rid of belly fat. Thanks.

Last edited by shakala; 03/12/10 02:16 AM.

Moderated by  Alice - Weight Loss 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.