Next Thread
Print Thread
#587312 02/26/10 03:11 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I didn't really want to post this. And it's maybe already been solved, I really don't know.

The missing woman...Ryann Brunell. I had a dream that was audial - it's nothing much but what I heard was, "I was seeing someone in Fresno, CA."

I'm in the midwest, so not too familiar w/the towns or anything really. The last time we were there, though, we were in Pacific Grove.

But, this dream kind of reminds me of the one with my grandmother - the voice quality.

I utilitze what I call the "Swiss Cheese" technique. It may come through me,I release it. I'm not really saying anything, it's almost like a diary sort of thing. smile

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 02/26/10 03:30 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
Perhaps you should tell the police. Explain the circumstances and let them be the ones to decide to follow up or not.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hmmm. I might send a piece of mail. At this point I'd be tripping all over my words trying to explain I heard a disembodied voice saying they were in Fresno. Husbands are so theraputical for these types of scenarios smile

I do keep the lines open though in case there is more. There was something else, now that I'm thinking of it. There were workers, spanish/mexican and a man was holding money that was due to them. There were rows of something, I remember the ground was dirt/red clay like and they had baskets that were flimsy thin, like the ones at a farmer's market.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.