BellaOnline
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Not sure what this means - 02/26/10 07:11 AM
I didn't really want to post this. And it's maybe already been solved, I really don't know.

The missing woman...Ryann Brunell. I had a dream that was audial - it's nothing much but what I heard was, "I was seeing someone in Fresno, CA."

I'm in the midwest, so not too familiar w/the towns or anything really. The last time we were there, though, we were in Pacific Grove.

But, this dream kind of reminds me of the one with my grandmother - the voice quality.

I utilitze what I call the "Swiss Cheese" technique. It may come through me,I release it. I'm not really saying anything, it's almost like a diary sort of thing. smile
Posted By: Nedilya Re: Not sure what this means - 02/26/10 03:13 PM
Perhaps you should tell the police. Explain the circumstances and let them be the ones to decide to follow up or not.
Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance Re: Not sure what this means - 02/26/10 08:18 PM
Hmmm. I might send a piece of mail. At this point I'd be tripping all over my words trying to explain I heard a disembodied voice saying they were in Fresno. Husbands are so theraputical for these types of scenarios smile

I do keep the lines open though in case there is more. There was something else, now that I'm thinking of it. There were workers, spanish/mexican and a man was holding money that was due to them. There were rows of something, I remember the ground was dirt/red clay like and they had baskets that were flimsy thin, like the ones at a farmer's market.
© BellaOnline Forums